PDA

View Full Version : How cheap you got sex?

August 10th, 2006, 05:04
Its spelled Moishe, you yuck. Is this your method of being a cute anti-semite?

August 10th, 2006, 06:18
"he is a good friend of mine and i have known him for years and he once went back to train with the Israeli Army"

-----------------------------------------------

Rest assured, Boygeorge, no one for a moment thought it was you who ever trained with any military force.

August 10th, 2006, 09:23
I suppose his name is Moishe McWankevitz.

August 10th, 2006, 09:57
sometimes I just thought if you haggle price down to the minimum, it will also make the boy much less enthusiastic in his performance...at the end you get less than you could have gotten.

August 10th, 2006, 10:18
DELETED

August 11th, 2006, 18:35
Boyeorge Honey, why even bother to leave Sydney???? For free sex head on down to HarbourPlaza foodcourt dunnies in Chinatown. You can chow down on as many chinese cocks through the gloryholes there.

dab69
August 11th, 2006, 20:21
poorly endowed midgets should get it for less?

August 11th, 2006, 23:48
This is it, mINIMUM TIPS
pATTAYA- 1000 B

Billy, ya wanker, yer being ripped off. Stupid falang!

Talk about making it bad for us expats. Yer so full of it. Really you are! Why pay more when you can pay less? :geek: How much would say was the going rate John , for short time and over night

August 11th, 2006, 23:53
This is it, mINIMUM TIPS
pATTAYA- 1000 B

Billy, ya wanker, yer being ripped off. Stupid falang!

Talk about making it bad for us expats. Yer so full of it. Really you are! Why pay more when you can pay less? :geek: How much would say was the going rate John , for short time and over night

August 12th, 2006, 04:30
Because I am so handsome, I never pay anything ;-) Well I suppose I am a lucky man, hehe

bucknaway
August 13th, 2006, 06:53
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/paulindelaware/fight.gif

You kids play nice now...

August 13th, 2006, 17:33
Not all of us wanna live in a bedsit in da ghetto of Oxford Darl. I get to the city by ferry to Palm Beach and then the dreaded bus.

BTW I have had some fun in train toilets!

wowpow
August 13th, 2006, 18:30
Mr. Keen Yow Farang took Khun Shit and his friend from their masseuring on the beach. After an hours 4 handed massage he had sex with each and tipped THB200 each. Khun Shit is very angry.

arsenal
February 7th, 2022, 00:36
Always find farangs boasting about cheap sex totally repulsive.

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2022, 01:35
...one mans trash ...anothers treasure...

Brad the Impala
February 7th, 2022, 01:55
Always find farangs boasting about cheap sex totally repulsive.

Is that why you revived this thread from sixteen years ago?!

Moses
February 7th, 2022, 03:25
Is that why you revived this thread from sixteen years ago?!

Some people likes necro, you know... here is necroposting. Most of it is already cleared by brave team of moderators. Thank you guys.

Brad the Impala
February 7th, 2022, 04:04
Some people likes necro, you know... here is necroposting. Most of it is already cleared by brave team of moderators. Thank you guys.

Necroposting! A new term to me. He must be very bored and petulant.

snotface
February 7th, 2022, 08:52
Necroposting! A new term to me. He must be very bored and petulant.

He threw the hissy fit to end all hissy fits. Moses must be a very tolerant guy.

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2022, 14:35
necroposting....rather good i thought...but plse lets get back onto my fav topic...cheap sex

gerefan2
February 7th, 2022, 17:06
He threw the hissy fit to end all hissy fits. Moses must be a very tolerant guy.
What a way to go!

The best SOHF* I have seen in years!

g2
* Sense of Humour Failure

goji
February 7th, 2022, 19:19
The answer to the thread topic, is of course, the cheapest sex is FREE sex. Assuming one has avoided any long term relationship or commitment.

One of the odd little conventions is that free sex is perfectly OK, assuming he's consenting and of age. In fact, to offer payment, when none is expected, can be insulting. Most people wouldn't even admit to paying for sex.

Yet if payment is involved, one should not be cheap.

No middle ground. Either pay nothing, or pay well.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2022, 00:51
...saint Goji....lol...

Dodger
February 8th, 2022, 09:58
The answer to the thread topic, is of course, the cheapest sex is FREE sex. Assuming one has avoided any long term relationship or commitment.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was either with casual encounters where no money passed hands, or in long term relationships where money is for paying bills and the bedroom is for having orgasms. And that includes the relationship I'm in now.

The Best Things in Life are Free!

Mancs
February 9th, 2022, 04:42
In ten years I recall two where money wasn't discussed in advance and they didn't ask for any. One of them was startled when I gave him 1000 bt.

colmx
February 9th, 2022, 05:13
Some of the best sex I've ever had was either with casual encounters where no money passed hands

Agree with the best sex is that which comes for free.
But when it comes to Thai boys, some of the boys that give out free samples don't tend to be too happy when they find out you are a butterfly and not someone that they can get their hooks into!

They end up stalking you online and around the town like bunny boilers! Or worse still trying to get my BF to dump me!

These days I prefer the transactional nature and boundaries of a MB.

Dodger
February 9th, 2022, 07:29
......But when it comes to Thai boys, some of the boys that give out free samples don't tend to be too happy when they find out you are a butterfly and not someone that they can get their hooks into!

You got that right. And like all things in life I learned that the hard way.

After many uncomfortable entanglements during my early adventures in Thailand I came to the conclusion that I was either going to remain a Butterfly or be in a relationship - but the two don't mix...not unless you're in an open relationship which isn't my cup-of-tea.

pong
February 9th, 2022, 21:11
Nothing ever comes free in TH. First lesson to be learnt. The bill will always come, sooner or later. If its later, there will be quite a mark-up for late payment. How come you guys dont know what each&every str8 guy out on the prowl takes for granted?
But thats for me the charm of it-just like you can go in a restrt and order food, cheap/budget or pricey ala carte specials, you can order what you want/like and get it a few mins later. As with food, the surroundings determine much more the price as the quality of the order.
Remains strange that (I just read another thread about Bali memories) Thai is so exceptional in that matter. In the bahasa speaking countries (Malaysia, Indonesia) it is quite possible to get some just for fun encounters.

Nirish guy
February 10th, 2022, 01:36
I was either going to remain a Butterfly or be in a relationship -

Or if the wrong clingy boy with a knife in your back as your walk down the street some day !! :) I jest but as we all know that IS a very real possibility if you piss off the wrong Thai boy who believed you loved and then wronged him by fucking ( the rest) of Pattaya ! lol Like yourself I leant my lesson there the hard way too !

Dodger
February 10th, 2022, 08:21
Or if the wrong clingy boy with a knife in your back as your walk down the street some day !! :) I jest but as we all know that IS a very real possibility if you piss off the wrong Thai boy who believed you loved and then wronged him by fucking ( the rest) of Pattaya ! lol Like yourself I leant my lesson there the hard way too !

After lots of trials and errors in the early days I found out that the best policy was to just to be 100% honest.

Regardless if they liked what they were hearing or not, I've never once had a Thai refuse to accept what I was telling him. The line I used for years was always the same; " Sorry, not sure what I'm doing tomorrow...I take each day as it comes...not really looking for a boyfriend right now...and really prefer living a free-style life". I'm not saying they always liked this line, but at least they understood clearly where I stood. I can't recall any boy harboring ill feelings because of this. If anything, I always had the sense that they appreciated (and respected) that level of honesty.

This is actually very easy with money boys - because all they're really interested in is maneuvering you into a position to make more $money$. Can't blame them for that. It is a business. And if a money boy is angry and/or jealous because his farang punter is boom-booming with another boy - it's probably not because he's heartbroken, it's because he doesn't want you giving your $money$ to someone else.

From my experience, non-working Thai boys have exactly the same emotions (and motivations) as any other human being when it comes to matters-of-the-heart. If both parties in the relationship aren't totally honest and sincere with each other the odds of the relationship lasting more than 2 years is a hundred to one.

goji
February 10th, 2022, 09:27
So far, I've avoided having any unfortunate scenes by being totally honest and also making it clear I'm a butterfly. Even when seeing the same lad several times, I usually see other lads in between and never deny that.

Even with discrete internet dating, they often know exactly what's going on. One recent lad in Bangkok phoned his friend from my bed and the friend just happened to be the previous visitor to my room. He made sure I saw who he was calling.

As for being stalked, I remember being woken up at about 6:30 am when a lad showed up for an argument with an Irish customer at the Flamingo a few years ago. That rant went on for quite some time and is something I don't want to experience.

StevieWonders
February 10th, 2022, 11:04
Like heterosexual women, boys believe they can reform you, so telling them you’re a butterfly is simply challenging their reformist zeal. Telling them you have a boyfriend is always the best way to dash their hopes because they think “If I was his true boyfriend I would be so unhappy to find he was cheating on me … so I’ll just play around like he’s doing”