PDA

View Full Version : Babylon...one of the best

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2020, 05:55
Having been fortunate enough to travel extensively and enjoy gay venues I'd say that Babylon would be one of the best gay sex on site venues I've come across...love the fact I can spend the whole day there...pool..restaurants..bars...gym..sauna and cruising area...love it.
Anyone else have a favourite sauna or cruise club?? and why?

christianpfc
August 25th, 2020, 20:20
My favorite in Thailand was Seed in Ramkhamhaeng. Many years ago, I even pondered moving to Ramkhamhaeng in walking distance to Seed (so I could go there more often) and Farose 2, but nothing came of it, and anyway Seed closed for good.

Mind you, Seed is not a place where you would spend idle time. It was run-down, dark (which was good in this case, as you don't see how dirty and run-down it was) but it had the type of boy I'm looking for and often they were interested in me as well.

Soi13in in Taipei (no idea what the name means) was another favorite of mine. Cleanliness and maintenance and size comparable to Babylon, and good chance to find someone to have fun with.

Babylon is very low on my list. My room in Bangkok is in walking distance to Babylon, but I go only once per year, and it has been years that I had an interesting encounter there.

In general, my sauna days are over. I don't like darkness (and most saunas are too dark to my taste) and I don't like cold and wet skin. Nowadays I focus on online dating and very much prefer to have sex in my room than in a sauna.

Smiles
August 26th, 2020, 06:49
Another reason to stay away from Babylon is that you might just bump into Latinigottapoxx. I cannot conceive of such a human catastrophe.

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 07:00
smiles....I might just make your day...anyway this is off topic...I do recall a sauna in Munich...forget the name...place absolutely spotless and had fantastic decor...one reason I do like Babylon is that its not all about sex...

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 07:00
christian....have u been to Brazil??

catawampuscat
August 26th, 2020, 10:21
I had an acquaintance with a full wig and was super morbidly obese. He would sit in Babylon in the dark. Guys would feel a full head of head
and he smoked many. Friends would call out his name to make sure it wasn’t him smoking them. Another farang had severe acne
and reddish sores all over on his body. Nobody would consider having sex with him if they could see him.
Some say a mouth is a mouth but I need to see and I need light..

pong
August 26th, 2020, 11:43
hallo Christian, wie geht es dir da denn? Auch auf grindr und planetromeo um mal diese Zeit zu vertreiben? Schon eine Arbeit gefunden? Du warst doch nie in Brasilien oder eben Süd-Amerika.
Me too have not been to Babylon since many yrs and the reports that its (pre-covid days) up to 70/80/90% of elderly white gays going after its reputation also does not stimulate me. Strange thing that for Thailand saunaś out of BKK have given me much more success as those in town.
Alltogether as for the Question I would say Boiler in Berlin (apparently the only one remaining open in this big and very gay-friendly city) is probably best in Europe.
In quite another range is Thermos in Barcelona (has MBs, mostly latino or east-eur) but not too spend such a long time in it. The boys do though-they also pay the entry.

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 13:37
...nonsense babylon was never 80% old farangs...except in u like me arrived at 11am to claim my lounger like the Germans do....it always picks up after 4pm....

christianpfc
August 26th, 2020, 21:07
christian....have u been to Brazil??
No. Even more general, I have never been to America.

But I'm planning a trip to Brazil soon, and I know already that saunas there work different from Europe or Asia, to which I will adapt.

hallo Christian, wie geht es dir da denn? Auch auf grindr und planetromeo um mal diese Zeit zu vertreiben? Schon eine Arbeit gefunden? Du warst doch nie in Brasilien oder eben Süd-Amerika.
I'm fine. No job. But I'm running out of things to do (studying Chinese, reading books, watching TV week after week gets boring) to keep myself entertained.

Andaman!
August 27th, 2020, 14:08
But I'm planning a trip to Brazil soon, and I know already that saunas there work different from Europe or Asia, to which I will adapt.

Really Christian? Despite having posted earlier in this very thread that your sauna day are over?

“In general, my sauna days are over. I don't like darkness (and most saunas are too dark to my taste) and I don't like cold and wet skin. Nowadays I focus on online dating and very much prefer to have sex in my room than in a sauna.”

dinagam
August 27th, 2020, 14:13
Perhaps his withdrawal symptoms are beginning to show...

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2020, 16:43
christian...if u like cruising then some of the public toilets in Brazil are amazing...I've spent countless hours in Frei Caneca shopping in Sao Paulo...

christianpfc
August 27th, 2020, 19:41
Really Christian? Despite having posted earlier in this very thread that your sauna day are over?

“In general, my sauna days are over. I don't like darkness (and most saunas are too dark to my taste) and I don't like cold and wet skin. Nowadays I focus on online dating and very much prefer to have sex in my room than in a sauna.”

I used to go to saunas looking for sex. It was a failure and I have given up on that.

Nowadays I go to saunas to get a general idea of what's available and what's going on without expecting anything more. And for blogging material and kind of collecting sauna visits: I have been to all gay saunas in Thailand, Cambodia, Taiwan. Hong Kong some are missing, will do whenever I next travel to Hong Kong. Vietnam some are missing, and another problem is that I don't speak the language and there might be saunas I don't even know of.

The motive (see above) and the frequency of my sauna visits have changed. Five years ago I made up to 100 sauna visits per year (sometimes on the weekend two or three saunas in one night), now I make 10 sauna visits per year.

christian...if u like cruising then some of the public toilets in Brazil are amazing...I've spent countless hours in Frei Caneca shopping in Sao Paulo...
Thanks. I will certainly have a look at that.

Nirish guy
August 27th, 2020, 21:37
And people wonder why us gays get such a bad name eh :-)

latintopxxx
August 28th, 2020, 02:35
...for a change I have to agree...even though the security guards try to flush us out of the toilets its an impossible and thankless task...toilets can be very busy at times and one does come across interesting situations...guys that admire your dick...suck it..play with it...occasionally bend for it...and when they leave their g/f is waiting outside..

poshglasgow
August 31st, 2020, 21:11
...for a change I have to agree...even though the security guards try to flush us out of the toilets its an impossible and thankless task...toilets can be very busy at times and one does come across interesting situations...guys that admire your dick...suck it..play with it...occasionally bend for it...and when they leave their g/f is waiting outside..

"...flush us out of the toilets..."
Apt choice of verb.

paperboy
August 31st, 2020, 23:00
i gave up Thailand a year or so ago, been to Brazil 3 times, now, in the last 12 months, going back for christmas and new year
justlove it there and with the exchange at the moment everything is so cheep. Last time i had a boy for 3 weeks, just payed for food and drinks. the airbnb is the same price for 1 or 2. Brfoughtn him new cloths and perfume, and he was over pleased. Much cheaper than thailand, and much bigger cocks too lol

latintopxxx
September 1st, 2020, 02:53
...he would have been a newbie...and it wouldnt have been in a big center like Sao Paulo or Rio.