PDA

View Full Version : karma

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2020, 05:03
...so 6 wees ago houseboy informed me he didnt like our living arrangements and that he had found someone else and was leaving....now apart from some minor duties like cleaning up after himself , keeping his room with a king bed supplied by me tidy and vacuuming the apartment at least twice a week all i ask is that his body be available one hour/day ...only gives me and my partner 30 min each..rules had already been relaxed as in the past if we didnt use our hour it would accumulate and we could either use it later like on a weekend when we had time to party on his butt or let one of our friends (ok grindr hookups) use it...he negotiated that if we didnt use it we lost it...and he had veto powers on anyone else but us using him....maybe that was our mistake...being nice.

...well after informing me he was leaving it took 2 weeks for him to leave because..bla..bla..bla...wasnt really listening...new place wasnt ready...so much to his annoyance during those 2 weeks we made sure we climbed onto his butt for our full hour...even set my alarm so I'd know ....simultaneously was looking for a replacement....my partner came through with a gorgeous Chilean...yay...all lined up...timing was perfect...we were without a house boy for less than a week

Then fuck it...knock me down with a feather...not even 2 weeks later...in the middle of the night boy 1 knocking at our door......he's bawling his eyes out...been kicked out of his place...had a gigantic mother of all fights with new sugar daddy...Chilean wakes up and immediately starts prancing around the place like a cockerel looking for a fight...we calm everyone down...next morning I let boy 1 know that he has at most 3 days to find alternative accommodation as we are super happy with Chilean...and being a greedy pig advise boy 1 the old rules apply whilst he's enjoying my hospitality and I collect my 1 hour on the spot...chilean arrives home that afternoon from uni and throws a fit when he finds out that boy 1 has been ridden...packs his stuff (all fit into a suitcase) hops into his car and buggers off...havent heard from him since..same day boy 1 miraculously makes up with his sugar daddy and leaves...and I (we) are left sans house boy and a shambles of a house....is this karma??

Dodger
August 25th, 2020, 08:02
Yes.

dinagam
August 25th, 2020, 08:31
You should be wary of Chilenos...
Covid-19 is rampant in the south Americas.

arsenal
August 25th, 2020, 08:46
We're not the people to ask about this Latin. I suggest a letter to Ghislaine Maxwell will yield the answers you seek.

Manforallseasons
August 25th, 2020, 08:50
Your so full of shit.

francois
August 25th, 2020, 10:28
Your so full of shit.

Best reply ever!

snotface
August 25th, 2020, 11:47
Oh, the irony of latintopxxx starting a post about karma! I've always thought his place on this board is justified by the fact that he stands as a warning to us all if we are not careful in how we treat others. Any lessons to be learned from his sorry little tale will, I am quite sure, bypass him completely.

Patanawet
August 25th, 2020, 16:02
Wonderful story -- great imagination. Sorry you could only find SHIFT for capitals once.

Jellybean
August 25th, 2020, 17:00
As interesting as your tale is, latintopxxx, it does not belong in the Gay Thailand forum. I have therefore moved it to the Gay World forum, but for members’ convenience, I have left a 24 hour redirect.

sglad
August 25th, 2020, 21:13
Your so full of shit.

...says the toilet bowl to the rectum.

sglad
August 25th, 2020, 21:48
Oh, the irony of latintopxxx starting a post about karma! I've always thought his place on this board is justified by the fact that he stands as a warning to us all if we are not careful in how we treat others. Any lessons to be learned from his sorry little tale will, I am quite sure, bypass him completely.

And if you believe there's an iota of truth in latintopxxx's story than you're the one without a sense of irony (and humour!) and missed the "lesson" completely. This story and others that he has written in a similar vein (loved the setting of the alarm clock to make sure he got the full hour!:D) is nothing more than a cheap and - judging from the responses and likes that your post received - EASY attempt to get a rise out of the sanctimonious and self-righteous farang who think of themselves as saints for cavorting with prostitutes and "helping" them. Rattle your cage or yank your chain, as the Americans call it. And latintopxxx succeeds EVERY time.

Personally, I don't see the hiring of prostitutes hourly, nightly or monthly as either right or wrong, good or bad. It is a private arrangement between two individuals (although there may be emotional and health consequences for the parties concerned but that is not the point of this post). "Up to you," as the Thais say. But it's this constant need to justify this action and sugar coat it as acts of kindness, altruism, whatever and tell the whole world about it that is laughable and that is the lesson, if any, that can be gleaned from latintopxxx's satirical posts, I think.

I don't know...perhaps it's Christian guilt, perhaps it's a residual colonial instinct, or perhaps it's good old shame that drives these farang to portray themselves as honourable saints of Sunee Plaza out to "rescue" the poor brown natives who can't survive without them. It's certainly provides for a more romantic narrative than "plain old John hires a hooker for a thousand Baht to fuck his atrophied brains out". But they're not fooling anyone, other than perhaps, themselves.

snotface
August 26th, 2020, 00:05
But they're not fooling anyone, other than perhaps, themselves.

That's the one statement in your post that I can wholeheartedly agree with. And take my word for it, it applies to you as much as to anyone else on this board. You really should lay off the constant use of words like 'sanctimonious' and 'self-righteous' - they do you no favours at all.

sglad
August 26th, 2020, 01:02
That's the one statement in your post that I can wholeheartedly agree with. And take my word for it, it applies to you as much as to anyone else on this board. You really should lay off the constant use of words like 'sanctimonious' and 'self-righteous' - they do you no favours at all.

Oh dear, I'm afraid I've struck a nerve. My apologies.

And I do take your word for it, my dear snotface, about as seriously as any of the other fluff that you've written. Has the elderly monk from Udon Thani been coming to visit you at the house lately?

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19206-Sleeping-in-the-villages/page13

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 07:04
sglad...I have no way of proving that my post is true...all I know is that despite careful planning it looks like murphys law is still alive and kicking...

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 07:27
and yes sglad...am also totally tired of the mother theresas of sunnee plaza...but no need to be racist...not all MBs are non white...

arsenal
August 26th, 2020, 09:44
Latin wrote.
"and yes sglad...am also totally tired of the mother theresas of sunnee plaza.."

Well I think good Samaritan would be a better description than Mother Theresa.

I like to get up in white robes and furnished with my staff, my bag of coins and my charitable nature visit the poor and needy of Sunee Plaza dispensing donations and well meaning sermons.

On occasions I like to bless the boy with liquid and give him a full body check up. I don't charge for this which too is an act of kindness.

Sometimes I get the boy to kneel before me, his head in a gentle bowing motion in order to help him get closer to the ultimate climax with God.

Sometimes one of the poor and needy will beseech me for coins of the gold. In such cases knowing his pride would be damaged if he accepted open charity I allow him to do some gentle work that he may feel good about himself.

I have allowed these bretheren to undress themselves completely and thereby relieve themselves of the superficiality of material goods and become at one with nature.

I have used my own strength to suck the very demons out of their souls so that they may continue towards the path of purity.

The poor and needy might ask for more than is considered a fair donation and then I have to explain that there are many such like he and that would be to deny others.

The road of Sunee has many such fallen souls and I can often spend many hours traversing those street's handing out sustenance to those in need.

If this makes me a potential Nobel winner then I accept the burden of that state and the responsibility it carries.

Saint Arsenal.

a447
August 26th, 2020, 12:36
I have used my own strength to suck the very demons out of their souls so that they may continue towards the path of purity.

Do you spit the demons out, or do you swallow?

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 16:45
...being the greedy pig boy he is I'm sure it will not go to waste...

bkkguy
August 26th, 2020, 19:11
Do you spit the demons out, or do you swallow?

I am sure arsenal is always willing to share the load ...

christianpfc
August 26th, 2020, 20:56
What do Mother Teresa and Adolf Hitler have in common?

They are written with one h/H: in "Mother" and in "Hitler",
but often misspelled with two h (there is no "Theresa" and no "Adolph").

Zebedee
August 26th, 2020, 21:42
This story and others that he has written in a similar vein (loved the setting of the alarm clock to make sure he got the full hour!:D) is nothing more than a cheap and - judging from the responses and likes that your post received - EASY attempt to get a rise out of the sanctimonious and self-righteous farang who think of themselves as saints for cavorting with prostitutes and "helping" them. Rattle your cage or yank your chain, as the Americans call it.

Of course its nonsense, but its not written for the reasons you say. This is just "click-bait" , attempting to start a conversation, Latin is a shill for the Board,his job is to encourage posters and viewers,he's not the only one, he doesn't actually believe what he posts. He's laughing up his sleeve at people who take him serious.
But theres nothing else happening...so he has to make it up.... its his job!

No harm done.LOL

sglad
August 27th, 2020, 00:02
Of course its nonsense, but its not written for the reasons you say. This is just "click-bait" , attempting to start a conversation, Latin is a shill for the Board,his job is to encourage posters and viewers,he's not the only one, he doesn't actually believe what he posts. He's laughing up his sleeve at people who take him serious.
But theres nothing else happening...so he has to make it up.... its his job!

No harm done.LOL

Of course I'm aware of this, Zebedee! latintopxxx and cdnmatt both have the same role (and I do mean role) of stoking the ambers to keep the flame on this forum burning. That's why I didn't respond to latin's post, but snottyface's pontification (that's right, snotty, that's in addition to "self-righteous" and "sanctimonious"). It's precisely the kind of response one would expect from the ladies of the forum who've got their corsets on too tight - the ones who are fond of reminding the rest of the forum how they're better than everyone else. I can just imagine Lady Oliver dropping her lace handkerchief and reaching for her smelling salts when she read latin's post. The forum's biggest wind up goes for the ladies who are wound too tight, so to speak. :D