PDA

View Full Version : Foreign tourists won't be allowed to visit Bali till the end of the year 2020.

Moses
August 24th, 2020, 17:29
Foreign tourists won't be allowed to visit Bali for the rest of 2020 due to coronavirus concerns, its governor said.

GWMinUS
August 27th, 2020, 12:11
Too bad! I will have to past that along to my 25yo Indo Friend. He is always hitting me up to visit him on Bali!!

StevieWonders
August 27th, 2020, 14:05
A Malaysian government minister has speculated that the country will remain closed to tourists until “the second quarter of next year” - rather close to the most likely earliest date of Songkran I’ve been predicting for Thailand for some time now

Nirish guy
September 4th, 2020, 18:34
One thing for sure is that whatever Country DOES decide to open their borders around Christmas ( if any even do!) will do VERY well this year as there's almost nowhere else left for debaucherers like us to go now even ! Mind you - they'll certainly do well money wise perhaps - but at what COST later ( to them and us all perhaps ?)!

Maxxy
September 6th, 2020, 08:41
One of the tour guides in Bali posted some figures for the virus there and the number of positives are on the increase