PDA

View Full Version : The look of No One ... (Part 1)

Smiles
August 22nd, 2020, 13:29
The Great Crash of Thailand's sex tourists and temple-lookers is more of a gory story of "How do I get outta here" and later, "How do I get back in". The gnashing of teeth palpable with the scent of drying sperm and the once-every-year post on Bare Backing has risen once more.

But strangely, there are a different species roaming through that same country .... a certain gentle farang(s) searching for other types of titillation: to wit ... the Long Stay Termers (1 & 2), along with either one Thai hanger-on (1), or the same LT's who hold blue ribbons of the professional butterfly kind (2). Your poster in this case here is of the number one group.

These ramblings show the distraught that has been suffered (economy like) in Hua Hin, my home town.
When you live in the same time and place for many years one falls into a certain amount of getting into what many would call drudgery, but I call a solitary habit. The old man works ~ he loves work, I run away from it ~ and I make a habit of grabbing an hour or so talking myself out loud about that asshole Trump (soon to be in the penitentiary). And I do that here, about 3-4 times an evening .... a lovely little night market just two blocks from our home.
A beer or so before dinner, I sit watching the world go by: Thais yapping away, yelling to one another, offering whatever. The worlds best noodle soup, the scrumptious khao-mun-guy. The cheap shirts flapping in the breeze.

No more. This little outdoor bar I sit down to was often full. Now the word "full" has run away to hide. The charming young girl who operates now half asleep in a hammock. I ask her every time I sit there about how things are going ... she always smiles whether things are wonderful like they used to be, or, shrugs her shoulders,"No Cutamer", inconsolable. I over-tip every time.
Some young Thai men had set up a cover and a bandstand, drums, guitars, excellent singing. They had obviously put up a decent amount of money to create this music hall. It was great, I enjoyed it immensely.
And then came the dreaded April. Great timing ... devastation.

Many stalls are closed now. The food court is still there, as is the best Pad Thai Goong in the province (I've been at them all).
If you take a good look you'll see my ghost ... that's the dude with the forlorn Beer Leo.

Ahhhh the Hua Hin city beach. Kinda the same.
This beach is not given the best of hurrahs in my opinion. The water is clean, the waves are quite high sometimes, the rocks give a sense of old age ... thousands of years old. The sand here is glorious, as fine as white powder.

I go to the beach once a week, rain or sun. I take a book, a pillow, a tablet. I always go to the same umbrella stand, operated by the rather handsome Mr Bee. The food he feeds me is always delicious. I fall asleep ... he keeps watch out of his left eye, guarding my stuff. He calls to me from quite awhile down the beach entrance as if I would sit at any other kiosk. He tells me about his quite naughty kids, and of course I give him advice.

But, business is as you can see, less than perfect of course. I rather like this way, but that's selfish.
Usually the baht comes flying down like manna.
No more.

This guy lying in a chair intrigued me. We are the only souls left on the rocks. I smile ... I took a shot ... he smiled.
I trundled home.

(PS: the above photos were taken in early July. I must say that things are somewhat better now in late August. So that makes me happy. The beach is busier than the night market .... it is still very low with customers. It will survive I'm certain.)

(Part 2 ... Dodging the virus)

Dodger
August 22nd, 2020, 15:22
Thank you Smiles.

After reading that I felt calm and relaxed, not that I wasn't calm and relaxed before. Your story (Part 1 anyway) is a good reflection of the peace and serenity that fills our atmosphere over here - like it or not. Sometimes I feel like I'm moving in slow-motion...similar to smoking a doobie...or sitting in my grandmothers living room when I was young watching flowers grow.

I enjoy a bit of peace and quiet sometimes - good for the soul, but I can only entertain myself in small doses...where attempts at meditating, or being at one with nature when near the ocean, usually ends up with me heading to the market to peer at the sons of vegetable farmers waiting for one to bend over.

I prefer things the way they were, and will gladly swap all this peace and serenity for a bit of unrivaled mayhem when things get back to normal...if they ever do. My boyfriend's as quiet as a church mouse which doesn't help matters.

goji
August 22nd, 2020, 16:21
Thank you Smiles.

Even in normal times, there's certainly more peace & quiet in Hua Hin than Pattaya.
Hua Hin also has sufficient shops, restaurants and other facilities for my tastes.

All it's missing is a decent gay scene. Even the selection on Grindr is very limited. If just 10% of the boys working in Pattaya moved across to Hua Hin, it would become a very pleasant destination.

francois
August 22nd, 2020, 18:59
Peace, quiet and tranquility, just what we don't need in Pattaya!
They remind me of a graveyard which may be pleasant to visit but not to reside.

I did enjoy your narrative, Smiles, and look forward to the next installment.

latintopxxx
August 23rd, 2020, 03:16
.agree...one of the attractions of pattaya is the non stop activity and liveliness of the place..

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 00:42
Smiles wistful post is a majesty. A sort of Cider with Rosie for the Siamaphile. Reading it it was impossible not to feel nostalgic even for 6 months ago. I read this board and see the hopes of all rise and fall on a daily basis.

It's worrying now but if winter arrives and we're still locked out of Paradise on Sea the frustration will multiply ten fold.

To make matters worse despite my best efforts to fight it I'm falling for a Chinese money boy. Tall and athletic with a nice sized willy, smooth unblemished 20 year old soft skin, a eurasion face and pristine ivory coloured teeth, compliant but not supplicant, straight acting, and thick shiny black hair. The first mb in China I've found who compares to the premier league boys of Thailand. Impossible to be a butterfly here so I'm temporarily going down the path of stupid lovestruck lawaii.

Reasonably priced too at 450RMB for 90 minutes of undiluted pleasure.

Nirish guy
August 24th, 2020, 01:32
To make matters worse despite my best efforts to fight it I'm falling for a Chinese money boy. .

TUT TUT ! A man of your experience REALLY ought to know better !!! :-)

But it's just so damned easy to do I know. Oh well at least you can console yourself in the knowledge that even if you availed of his services even three times a week for great sex that would probably STILL work out way cheaper than having an Asian BF in tow with you on any random night out in London !

Still, falling for him......the start of a slippery ( but enjoyable) slope perhaps ? So, maybe we're about to get a tale of lust, excitement and appeals for money worthy of our very own CDNMATT himself over the next few weeks, we can't wait, hell we need SOMETHING to lift our spirits !! :) lol

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 12:14
Nirish wrote.
"TUT TUT ! A man of your experience REALLY ought to know better !!! :-)"

Absolutely. And I appreciate your use of the word 'experience' when another might have been used. Well he's already asked me how much money I've got and can he have 5000RMB. Both questions were ignored.

For now I'm just going to treat him like any other mb. At 450RMB he's very affordable and I missed out on my May Pattaya trip so there's £2300 in the pot to start with.

He's coming here in exactly 2 hours and 47 minutes. Not than I'm counting the minutes of course.

francois
August 24th, 2020, 12:36
th questions were ignored.

At 450RMB he's very affordable and I missed out on my May Pattaya trip so there's £2300 in the pot to start with.

You are paying him in Chinese currency? How eccentric, but you are an Englishman. Or are you currently in China?

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 12:55
Yes Francois. I live in China. The worlds most unintentionally weird country.

latintopxxx
August 24th, 2020, 14:00
...weird?? no more weird than Thailand

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 14:23
Are you sure?
People walking backwards across busy roads.
Parks full of old people and their pet birds at 5.30 in the morning.
20 something year old boys with cuddly toys attached to their phones.
People carrying miniature fish tanks or tiny cages with insects in them.
Painted turtles and snails.
Dogs dyed pink and green and wearing little backpacks.
Grown women going about their daily business wearing a one piece cow outfit complete with tail and udders.
Huge trucks spraying God knows what into the air.
Silk worms hatching in the trees to Beijing opera music.

goji
August 24th, 2020, 15:01

What's it like living in China ?

I seriously considered taking a job there a few years ago, due to >2x salary and improved prospects for finding cute Asian guys. When I realised it was in one of the top 3 most polluted cities in China, I cooled on the idea. Pollution worse than Beijing.

sglad
August 24th, 2020, 16:07
Peace, quiet and tranquility, just what we don't need in Pattaya!
They remind me of a graveyard which may be pleasant to visit but not to reside.

That's not true, francois. I saw plenty of the dead tottering around and having a merry old time when I visited Pattaya a few years ago.

Nirish guy
August 24th, 2020, 17:14

AHHHH !!! I didn't realise that, I too thought you were in London still ! Well now THAT makes more sense as you'd mentioned a while back about having the time of your life with cute Asaian guys flocking round you on a tuesday night somewhere etc and I was thinking "hmmm that's not like the boring Tuesday nights in Soho that I remember" - So, China eh ! Ok, NOW I get it ! Lucky you ! :-) Just out of nosiness where abouts are you City wise there - if you're at liberty to say that is?

dinagam
August 24th, 2020, 18:19
I can't wait for Smiles to post the forthcoming Part 2...

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 19:06
Nirish.
I won't name the city if you don't mind. It's a 'small' 3rd tier city of about four million people close to the Yangtze River. The huge Chinese megacities fill me with horror.

It's a nice and easy place to live. Safe with nothing remotely approaching a no go zone. You're drunk and you wanna go and sit in the park at 4.00am. Go ahead. In the unlikely event a group of Chinese youths approach you the worst you can expect is "Do you speak Chinese? and the offer of a cigarette.

Zero desire to return to the UK.

Dodger
August 24th, 2020, 19:55
Arsenal...what are the gay venues like over there.

I had this impression that Chinese guys had small cocks until I started surfing some of the Chinese XXX video sites. The slim pretty boys with large endowments (just my type) seem to be plentiful.

Any juicy details would be appreciated.

Smiles
August 24th, 2020, 19:57
Arsenal, just curious ... what kind of visa are you on in China?
Or are you pulling a CdnMatt? :dirol_mini: :eek:

gerefan2
August 24th, 2020, 21:03
Zero desire to return to the UK.

Ah, so not commuting from the UK to Pattaya every few months!
Was beginning to think you had bought an airline!

arsenal
August 24th, 2020, 22:01
I've only been to a few gay venues and none in.the big cities. They're either full of fem tiddly twinky winkies or dives or both. Over 3 years since I last visited one.

Chinese in general do have very small cocks. There are a few videos of Chinese army medicals doing the rounds. Part of this medical involves all the recruits getting naked and prancing about. Take a look at them and you'll see what I mean. Yesterday in a hot bath there was a fat bloke and his cock was the size and shape of a large grape. He is far from unusual. The large endowed boys are likely Korean or Japanese rather than Chinese.

I'm on a full multiple entry resident and work permit visa Smiles.

Dodger
August 25th, 2020, 08:13
The large endowed boys are likely Korean or Japanese rather than Chinese.

Thanks for the education.

I'm surprised the Chinese haven't figured out a way to make copies by now.

arsenal
August 25th, 2020, 08:55
Gorgeous Chinese mb duly came and took me to heaven and back. He really likes me, I know this cos he offered to sleep with me for the small matter of 800 RMB. It started off at 1200 so I'll wait until it gets to 600. A weekly session with GCM should see me through the winter if travel restrictions are still in place.

dinagam
August 25th, 2020, 09:04
Thanks for the education.

I'm surprised the Chinese haven't figured out a way to make copies by now.

With better nutrition they will grow. Afterall one generation ago they were basically peasants with enough food to survive.
Look at the Dutch now, with good nutrition they are a lofty people with grand cocks.

goji
August 25th, 2020, 16:27
I'm on a full multiple entry resident and work permit visa Smiles.

How's working life there ?

I reckon working in China could be a very nice option, as long as you avoid the most badly polluted cities. Get paid a shed load of money for your expertise. Pay no tax on overseas investment income for the first 5 years. Lots of cute Asian lads & even if 0.01% are available, that's still easier than the UK. Relatively short flights to Thailand & similar time zone.
On the other hand, some companies work 6 days a week, so best to avoid them or negotiate back to 5.

I've stopped working & have no plans to change that. The one thing that might just change my mind would be a suitably lucrative contract in China.

Blueskytoday
August 26th, 2020, 07:38
Size queens.......I like the man,,,his face,,,body,,actions, the size does not concern me....

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2020, 09:35
nonsense...spoken like a true small dicked man......if u r a bottom u will appreciate a decent sized dick...on average Chinese dicks are way too small to be of any use to a hungry bottom boy...size does count..

GWMinUS
August 26th, 2020, 09:53
Smiles, where is Part 2?
This topic is wondering offfffff...
HELP!!

Smiles
August 26th, 2020, 10:17
Smiles, where is Part 2? This topic is wondering offfffff...HELP!!Sawatdee is kinda like that. At the end of the day it's Multiple Dicks Inc.
As the Vicomte de Valmont said "It's beyond my control".

Coming soon ...

arsenal
September 2nd, 2020, 09:45
Gorgeous Chinese money boy came to visit again yesterday. That's four times in one month. This entitled me to a loyalty bonus cos he has dropped his price by 33 percent. Now he's only 300rmb. Delighted.

I think we should get a puppy. I'm thinking a dachshund.

christianpfc
September 2nd, 2020, 21:14
Interesting. No money boy in Thailand has ever dropped his price for me. On the contrary, after several good encounter I pay him a bonus.

goji
September 2nd, 2020, 21:17
I think we should get a puppy. I'm thinking a dachshund.

I suppose when it gets too big, or you tire of the dog smell, it could easily be offloaded to a local restaurant.

arsenal
September 2nd, 2020, 22:06
Christian. He's stationary and experience has probably taught him that clients are fickle fellows. He's competing with the travelling MBs who move from city to city selling their wares for a few days then move on. And besides, just minutes ago I got a message asking me to do him a favour. Expected. Nothing for free and he's simply delicious.

Goji. If it's a miniature one then its almost the right size for the bun. Just add onions, American mustard, and ketchup.