PDA

View Full Version : phuket bars

August 10th, 2006, 02:42
Sept will be my first trip to Phuket for over 2 yrs. Can any body who has been there in the last few months give me some updated info on the best bars and also standard of boys .(I hate the ladyboy type).

August 10th, 2006, 10:18
... the number one bar is still 'My Way' with a varied mix of guys and customers with quite a few gals in the audience too. There is of course Tangmo and CU Tonight, which are gogo/showbars like My Way but have a little more comedy and variety in their routines. All bars have a mix of gay, ladyboy and straight guys but Tangmo, as I recall, seemed to have more ladyboys than the others. Actually, my impression of Phuket was that it was ladyboy heaven but you are bound to find something that will 'blow your horn'. It's not difficult, as you probably know, to pop your head in all the bars in the course of one evening.

If you can't find anything to fire your engine, try the little gay bar two soi's over from the main gay drag, there is a bar which opens on three sides with a pool table and very tall Aussie boss. The host guys come and go there but if you keep an eye out on the soi with the dolphin fountain, there are many 'straight' or 'butch' looking guys who hang around later on. A smile is normally all you will need!