PDA

View Full Version : Zac

a447
August 1st, 2020, 20:26
This thread has been deleted. It contains personal health information about someone identified by name.

If permission from the individual concerned is given, the thread will be reinstated.

paperboy
August 4th, 2020, 01:07
my post was deleted

christianpfc
August 4th, 2020, 01:53
Reason see here:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21530-Zac

This thread has been deleted. It contains personal health information about someone identified by name.

If permission from the individual concerned is given, the thread will be reinstated.

Actually not deleted, but taken out of public viewing.

Original thread was here:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21521-zac

Marc K
August 4th, 2020, 02:17
Christian FYI the above link does not work. Marc

christianpfc
August 5th, 2020, 00:54
The original thread is only accessible to moderators and Moses. When I log out and try to view it, I get an error message.

Philex
August 7th, 2020, 06:26
It just would be nice to know if Zac survived/is safe. Even it's personal information, it's caring too

Manforallseasons
August 7th, 2020, 06:55
It just would be nice to know if Zac survived/is safe. Even it's personal information, it's caring too

If someone has info on “Zac” they can send it to U in a PM.

paperboy
August 7th, 2020, 07:17
i have info
but by fuck iam i saying on here. just to be deleted and accussed of something
this web site has gone down in my view

paperboy
August 7th, 2020, 07:20
i started tis thread only because i know everyone knows Zac or knows his bar, and might be interested in his well being.
but the powers to be, are in full swing
get a life and a bit of passion

Dodger
August 7th, 2020, 07:48
i started tis thread only because i know everyone knows Zac or knows his bar, and might be interested in his well being.
but the powers to be, are in full swing
get a life and a bit of passion

Broadcasting a persons personal health information on a public forum without their knowledge or consent is wrong, regardless of any personal anxieties this may cause you. I'm surprised that any mature adult would even question this basic right to privacy.

paperboy
August 7th, 2020, 08:13
ohhh fuck off
i was just letting his friends know
you want to take out yur dildo from your ass
and breath

paperboy
August 7th, 2020, 08:15
if there is goi ng to be 2020 twat award, can i sugest dodger

bkkguy
August 7th, 2020, 19:10
if there is goi ng to be 2020 twat award, can i sugest dodger

to get the award nomination process going, hands up those who can suggest a more deserving recipient

arsenal
August 7th, 2020, 20:43
I nominate MFAS for ending most of his posts with "the boys are plentiful" and myself for having a seriously great time while the rest of the world is in purgatory.

Honourable nomination to the fuckwits in Wuhan who decided to keep this little baby a secret. If the Chinese gvt thought no one trusted them before then...they ain't seen nothing yet.

Philex
August 7th, 2020, 22:42
If anyone knows the person and is in anyhow connected please send my best wishes and hopes to full recovery

Brad the Impala
August 7th, 2020, 23:55

All very odd. The thread clearly hasn't been deleted, and there is still identification of the sick person in the title. So has the thread been reinstated, if so what happened to the removed posts.

Was it intended to say that the thread has been edited rather than deleted?

If nothing else the thread was, and is again, allowing people to send their thoughts and best wishes to Zac, which I'm sure he must appreciate.

Isn't most of this forum just gossip anyway.

christianpfc
August 8th, 2020, 19:52
Just a name "Zac" in thread title does not identify a person. Only those who read the original thread, or know Zac in person, will know who is meant. Or is it that just I do not know Zac, and everyone else on this board knows exactly who is meant?

There were three threads:

1. The original with all the personal information (now viewable only by moderators and Moses),
2. one thread by a447 announcing that the original thread has been deleted (more precisely, see above)
3. a thread by paperboy complaining about deletion of 1

I merged 3 and 2, now 2 is the only thread visible to all on this matter.

riverdee
August 8th, 2020, 21:03
i as a fellow Scot and good friends would like to know if my friend is ok,but respect the rules of of this site but its a shame if i am unable to get any information on the issue until i return... which i think will now hopefully be late 2021

Manforallseasons
August 8th, 2020, 21:37
i as a fellow Scot and good friends would like to know if my friend is ok,but respect the rules of of this site but its a shame if i am unable to get any information on the issue until i return... which i think will now hopefully be late 2021

Any member here who knows the info you want is free to send it to you as a PM.

arsenal
August 9th, 2020, 06:46
Paperboy has said he has information so a PM to him will yield the required info.

Zac by the way is a master craftsman. As good at what he does as a highly skilled cartographer or a diamond cutter.