View Full Version : The phenomenon of Thai nipples

extronaut
July 30th, 2020, 21:03
I've had them in China, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia and Malaysia. But I'll swear that a lot of the boys in Thailand have exceptionally pert, pointy nipples.

What could the reason be? Is it an ethnic trait? Or are they taking careful amounts of estrogen to help them sustain their femboy/twink looks as long as possible into their 20s?

latintopxxx
July 31st, 2020, 02:13
...total turn off...

Zebedee
July 31st, 2020, 07:02
I've never really noticed to be honest,then again I'm a "backseat driver" and not overly concerned about other areas, within reason that is. It's mostly face and ass I'm attracted to, but he would have to be slim and not some hairy assed knuckle dragger.
It's amazing how we all find different physical aspects of our partners to be sexually attractive, some find certain things sexy others wouldn't even notice. Each to their own of course. I do regret never having sampled Chinese guys, some of them are absolute cuties! Who knows if I'll ever get the opportunity with the way things are these days. Extronaut, you have been very lucky in your travels I envy you.

Oliver2
July 31st, 2020, 14:30
I like their prehensile toes (probably the result of a bare-foot childhood), their long, graceful fingers and their shapely chins, at their best slightly smaller than ours. Come to think of it, just about everything.

christianpfc
July 31st, 2020, 19:59
I do not pay much attention to nipples. I only remember two cases: one boy whose nipples got stiff when he was aroused (a turn-on for me as well) and one boy who had three nipples.

Toes? I would only notice if a foot was missing. Wait, that's not true, I once had a boy with 11 toes.

pictures here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/06/gay-activities-may-2017.html

But I have a preference for eyes, lips, necks, nape of neck, haircuts, chest and abdomen and protruding hip and shoulder bones; some can be a huge turn on for me.

extronaut
August 1st, 2020, 00:48
...total turn off...

So you've also encountered this in Thailand?

Daveuk
August 1st, 2020, 02:49
Yes My experience is in line with extronaut’s - Asian boys have particularly prominent nipples which I find a turn on and love to play with them. For a couple of years I had nipple rings which boyfriends liked to tug and suck.

Stulong
August 1st, 2020, 18:16
I’ve had a number of Thai guys but obviously haven’t taken enough care in studying nipples to confidently confirm their relative prominence. I went to check my picture collection but alas my focus tended to be lower down.

Brad the Impala
August 1st, 2020, 23:08
I'm no expert on this, but I believe that one of the first consequences of taking oestrogen, which you would do if you wanted to feminize yourself, is to swell and make more prominent the nipples.