PDA

View Full Version : Columbia

Bert
July 23rd, 2020, 18:16
I did not read many posts about the gay life in Columbia.
I saw some stunning guys of Columbia on a few websites.
Anyone has more info about the gay scene in Columbia? Interesting (evt. Spanish) sites?

goji
July 23rd, 2020, 19:45
https://www.boytoy.com/forums/forum/122-latin-america-men-and-destinations/?ct=1595508345

Bert
July 24th, 2020, 15:13
Hey goji,

Your tip is really a great help!! So much information!
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Bert

Smiles
July 27th, 2020, 15:35
All you need to know, if, like myself, one is excruciating shallow.

GROUP FOUR (6.3-7.1 in.)

Bolivia, 6.5"
Brazil, 6.3"
Colombia, 6.7"
Congo, 7.1"
Czech Rep, 6.3"
Ecuador, 6.9"
Ghana, 6.8"
Haiti. 6.3"
Hungary, 6.5"
Jamaica, 6.4"
Lebanon, 6.6"
Panama. 6.4"
Peru, 6.3"
Puerto Rico, 6.3"
Sudan, 6.4"
Venezuela, 6.7"
https://www.condomsales.com.au/blog/which-countries-have-the-biggest-penis-size/

dinagam
July 27th, 2020, 16:46
How come they are dropping like flies from Covid-19?

Nirish guy
July 27th, 2020, 21:52
GROUP FOUR (6.3-7.1 in.)

Bolivia, 6.5"
Brazil, 6.3"
Colombia, 6.7"
Congo, 7.1"
Czech Rep, 6.3"
Ecuador, 6.9"
etc etc

I've always wondered how you apply for the job to get to be the guy who gets to go around and take all the measurements !!

speedoo1
September 6th, 2020, 13:59
Anyone has more info about the gay scene in Columbia? Interesting (evt. Spanish) sites?

Mind you, it is Colombia rather than Columbia; the latter is a city/university in the US ! I was in CO for the first time last summer and had a great trip; for holiday and sex. Both fully exceeded my expectations. Plenty of guys looking for fun with older guys; many will ask for money but mostly the amount is very reasonable. You will find plenty of info in the boytoy link. The most recent posts are spot on.

It will be a great help if you speak Spanish though - not much English is spoken in CO. If you don't, I suggest to take online lessons before you go - there are several language apps. Most guys/people will only be able to communicate in Spanish.

I enjoyed Bgta and Medellin the most. Cartagena was too hot (and touristy). Weatherwise Medellin was perfect. For a longer stay I would I base myself in Medellin; many expats from US and Europe seem to be of the same opinion. Most things are quite affordable in CO (I'm from Europe); it has even become cheaper now as COP rate has decreased significantly since 2019.

CO is currently closed for foreign tourists and is hit by Covid-19 badly so you would need to wait a bit before travelling. I hope CO will reopen by February next year so I will be able to go again, but it might be that I'm too optimistic.

speedoo1
September 6th, 2020, 14:12
How come they are dropping like flies from Covid-19?

My friends in CO tell me that at first it was the remote Amazonas part of CO with native / indigenous people that was hit badly by Covid-19 (some suggest that it spread from Brazil) but lately it has hit the urban parts of CO as well, i.e. the large cities. Bgta and Barranquilla in the North were/are particularly badly hit - I can't tell you why.

The worst issue is that CO and the Colombians (in Spanish: colombianos) are suffering a lot from the lockdown and rather strict quarantine imposed in CO. The rather short lockdown and restrictions imposed in Europe during Covid-19 are nothing compared to what Colombians have been subject to. Many have lost their jobs and the already weak economy of CO has taken serious blow from Covid-19 that it will not be easy to recover from. Unemployment rates have sky-rocketed since March. Very sad indeed.

pong
October 2nd, 2020, 19:40
Nice, But to try out guys from there you do not need to travel that far. Lots of them in the well-known Spanish sauna´s with guysforrent and also a bunch of them in most west-eur countries. F.e. for NL just look at the well-known sites that offer gay rentals, like boys4u, kinky, sexjobs. In UK sleepyboy. DE-seems its for now not allowed.
Having had a few of them (before corona, yes) in those ES-saunaś I can confirm they performed quite well-in my admittedly very small sample better as the BRasil guys always considered so hot. Talked with some people who had travelled there and they also confirmed that it was much better as BRasil. They can enter Spain quite easily without visa and some enterprising ones hook on, form small groups and travel around the other west-eur countries in the Schengen zone. or at least that was easy beofre this corona thing.