View Full Version : One night in Bangkok

wowpow
August 9th, 2006, 11:05
Had a nice snack at Dick's Cafe. The chicken with cashew nuts is always delicious. On the way there saw a new Barbecue and smokehouse on the corner of Suriwong and Rama IV looks very 'American' smart.

Dream Boys was en fete for it's birthday. Katoeys in frox were being photographed at the, balloon decorated, entrance. The fee was 350 baht to go in but you got two drinks. At 9.30 the place was already packed and all the boys 'dancing'. I don't remember seeing so many gorgeous athletic guys at Dream boys for many a year. As the standing room only ones arrived the place got warm and the smokers were puffing away so I left before the cabaret. I did hear that they were having sex shows again.

Ah TAWAN, warm greetings and several stunning guys, I know well, came over to play. The cabaret started with katoey lip synch ( the boys seem entranced but the punters did not go to this bar to look at ladyboys ) Then the muscleman show stared with Meyking doing a back flip and the half dozen guys going through their poses. They should do more of that with on or two boys at a time. The rest of the show was amusing and well done and the sex shows back on.