PDA

View Full Version : so sorry....

catawampuscat
August 9th, 2006, 10:49
A friend from Pattaya called me with a dilemma.. It seems he was friendly with a Thai boy who works in a Sunee beer bar and saw the boy
at Jomtien gay beach ..He sat down next to the boy and the boy was with a farang.. My friend also had a boy with him and thought nothing of chatting
with the Thai boy and his farang..

A few days later, my friend saw the boy working again in the bar and asked him if his farang had left town...the boy told him, that the farang
was angry with him for talking to him and broke off their week long relationship.. My friend felt responsible for breaking the rule about
acknowledging a boy, if he is with another farang but under the circumstances didn't think it would be a problem..

I told my friend that for many if not most farangs, the fantasy that they are the one and only man in the boy's life is important and when the
reality that they are just another customer seeps in , often the farang will move on to fresher pastures to resume his fantasy life..

One should not think it rude if a boy ignores them when he is working with a customer as many farang are too fragile and self centered to handle it if
their boy even knows another farang..sounds like junior high school but it is reality .. :cat:

August 9th, 2006, 11:54
... the other way. A few past amour's seem to have no problem in coming up to me when I am in the company of my friend and when out of ear shot try and get me to meet up with them. Added to that the fact that for some reason many boys in Sunee seem to know my name and call out to me when walking in the street with my friend adds to his little paranoia's and occassional frowns.

August 9th, 2006, 12:38
It most definitely works the other way around. I can't tell you the number of times both male and female Thais have tried chatting me up when the farange gets up to go to the toilet or whatever. Even in my hotel I was courted by a boy already employed by an elderly Brit. It seems that an upgrade is always an option. He said hehad never stayed in such a hotel before and his farang was only there three days and was I looking for a guide since I was staying on. I didn't need one but no harm done.

I think this is my own fault a bit, as I am a compulsive ogler, especially when I see a farang and a Thai together. Something wells up in me and I automatically assume the worst for the Thai. Don't ask. But here if I see a gweilo who has obviously ditched the misses for the Philippino maid, I think what an over dressed plumped up slut, and make sure she knows it.[/i]

August 9th, 2006, 12:54
A friend from Pattaya called me with a dilemma..:

Are you sure that this 'friend' is not the same one who had the problem with the boy running off with his crappy laptop, or could it be that the 'friend' is someone we all know from this board?

August 9th, 2006, 14:29
DELETED

catawampuscat
August 10th, 2006, 16:32
I have had jealous boyfriends here and they are a nightmare.. one would think that if you explain that you are a butterfly and
have many boys, the bf would get the picture...But, some just go crazy and I have learned to avoid the jealous ones like the plague..

One friend had a very jealous bf and one time the boy waited in the stairwell near the farang's room..When the farang returned with
an "off" the bf stormed out and caused a scene..This ended the relationship. Jealous bfs sometimes actually slit their wrists or hang
themselves to show how much they love the farang or some madness.. jealousy can be a sickness and is a danger signal that should be
attended to asap... :cat: