View Full Version : Pivoting From Gogo Bars to Massage Shops

Manforallseasons
July 2nd, 2020, 21:20
There many massage places around Tuckom and there are many willing and able boys working there. I do not Iike to use the facilities however, all the guys are offable and having done the Gogo thing so long I am very happy to take someone I want home from a massage shop and in the end it is no more expensive than the GoGo after you factor in the drinks, off fee, and tips.The Gogo bars are a far cry from what they were and massage shops are plentiful.

jolyjacktar
July 2nd, 2020, 22:45
Years ago i used to take a boy from the massage by the old Flamingo Hotel oposite Mosaic apartments, a lot cheaper than ago go bars and he was a real nice guy and stayed with me for my 3 week holiday.

latintopxxx
July 3rd, 2020, 03:17
oh good lord no...same guy for 3 weeks...whats the point...and yes this is not really new news...certain massage joints are simply thinly disguised whore houses....happy endings and lots more are on offer for way under 1500bht...still the cheapest way to look and physically inspect before you commit....but the best bang for your baht is still off the apps