PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya. Which bars have reopened after shutdown

gerefan2
July 1st, 2020, 23:01
Please list bars that reopened tonight following the Corona shutdown.

francois
July 1st, 2020, 23:42
In Sunee, Diamond Bar, One Bar, Winner Bar, Green Bar. Did not check out Nice or Power Boy. It was dark and rainy night.

colmx
July 2nd, 2020, 02:30
No first hand news but have seen new pics on FB tonight from
Sun Bar, Home Bar and QM2 bar in Jomtien which are all open for business
And also some clips and stills from G-Star in Pattaya and DJ station in BKK

DJ seemed to have pretty decent numbers, all drinks are in plastic glasses

dinagam
July 2nd, 2020, 09:21
Just a few pics from a Facebook post of X-boys Pattaya yesterday evening. Refurbished for compliance with the new regulations for sanitation and distancing. A pat on the back to the management for keeping the business going.
The new normal is a lot of plastic barriers from face shield to screens separating customers from each other and boys who parade in jeans. White lab coats would not be out of place in the current situation. Let's play Doctor and patients and start with a full rectal examination.

Smiles
July 2nd, 2020, 11:54
I believe the opening of bars is a national thing, not just certain provinces cities or towns. Yesterday (i.e. July 1) all bars were open here in Hua Hin, and I think that goes for the whole country.
Obviously that can change.
I could be wrong.

Patanawet
July 2nd, 2020, 13:09
I think it was a national announcement, then the individual provincial governors decicde for their own area.

dinagam
July 8th, 2020, 20:14
An update on X-boys - the jeans are gone and the boys are back in skimpy trunks, masks or face shields.
Hopefully customers will return in numbers soon.

Manforallseasons
July 8th, 2020, 20:19
Without the speedy return of foreign tourists though some bars have reopened with restrictions I wouldn’t bet on their survival.

gerefan2
July 8th, 2020, 20:31
An update on X-boys - the jeans are gone and the boys are back in skimpy trunks, masks or face shields.
Hopefully customers will return in numbers soon.

Where from??

dinagam
July 8th, 2020, 20:56
Random Facebook postings of workers and independent bar followers. Hazy pictures due to screenshots from video uploads.
Asian customers will return sooner than later.

Kenny
July 9th, 2020, 12:11
Many of the bars in the Jomtien Complex have now reopened. This week Lucky Boys, Big Kiss and M2M are also back in business and the place is finding a new normal.
Customers are thin on the ground. The remaining expats and stranded tourists like myself tend to cluster in a few bars each evening, leaving others looking abandoned. Many are stretching out their budgets as the travel ban continues. Big spenders are few, and far between. There is a loyal and local Thai clientele, less visible during the high season, who continue to frequent the soi and will be an important factor in helping the bars survive the current slump.
The boys are back in numbers this week. Sun Bar has been hopping, sending out a good party vibe. With fewer tourists about you can sometimes feel like the only farang in the village, which has its advantages. I have never been so popular, or so handsome.
The Venue is in full swing. The show is better than ever, high energy and well worth a visit. Crowds have been patchy and they have moved to a four day opening on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Talking to boys from Cambodia and Laos, they have come back after being locked down at home to test the waters. However, with fewer customers about they are struggling to cover their costs - rent etc. - and some are considering returning home to wait out the remainder of coronavirus slump.
When I hopped on a flight from Dublin in March to escape a two week (!!) lockdown, friends and family warned against it. Now, four months further along, and still here, I am considering returning home and they are advising against that. There is no pleasing some people. I have a flight booked for the end of July when the current visa extension expires. There is speculation that the visa extension may be further extended into August or even September as travel restrictions continue. So I am contemplating staying on here in Thailand through August. The weather at home is not great to be honest. What would you do?

Oliver2
July 9th, 2020, 13:39
I'd change places with you . Now. Fancy a swap with a home in grey, drizzly , chilly London? With no prospect of a Thailand visit for the foreseeable future?.

latintopxxx
July 9th, 2020, 15:42
...so kenny...any pricing data..

arsenal
July 9th, 2020, 16:05
Latin means can he fuck a boy for the cost of his days rent. Don't answer him.

bkkguy
July 9th, 2020, 19:57
Talking to boys from Cambodia and Laos, they have come back after being locked down at home to test the waters.

while illegally crossing the closed border with Laos would involve testing the waters, from Cambodia it would surely be testing the jungle?

and we are so used to the Lao and Cambodian boys working illegally in the bars, now that they are illegally evading Thai immigration monitoring, quarantine and health checks to be in the bars we don't at an eye

and it is obviously not just because they are cute, it is because they are young and fit and couldn't possibly be infected and pose a threat - I mean immigrant labor, legal or otherwise, has never been a general health, or specifically covid-19 hotspot, in Thailand or elsewhere

sglad
July 9th, 2020, 21:11
while illegally crossing the closed border with Laos would involve testing the waters, from Cambodia it would surely be testing the jungle?

and we are so used to the Lao and Cambodian boys working illegally in the bars, now that they are illegally evading Thai immigration monitoring, quarantine and health checks to be in the bars

Although Kenny's writing was ambiguous, I think he meant the Laotian and Cambodian boys have returned to work in the bars after being locked down at home in Pattaya.

latintopxxx
July 10th, 2020, 03:34
...arsenal ...spoil sport...

francois
July 22nd, 2020, 00:37
In Boyztown tonight, there was some semblance of the good old days.
Boyz, boyz, boyz was open and a show was scheduled for 10:30 and a customer was seen entering; Castro and Panorama and Serene were also open; lights were on and music was playing.
But only two customers were evident, myself and a friend.
Then off to Dreamboys and X Boys which were both open. The friend stayed at X Boys and I wandered to Sunee Plaza where I and one other farang had the Plaza to ourselves. All was needed were customers.

Dboy
July 26th, 2020, 10:31
I will do my best to keep all the bars open. I'm happy to hear that Winner is surviving so far. See you degenerates in high season!

francois
July 26th, 2020, 15:33
. See you degenerates in high season!

Regrettably, I doubt there will be a high season.

bkkguy
July 26th, 2020, 19:58

with all this medical marijuana available in Thailand surely something can be achieved!

(the Google spellcheck suggested "marina" instead of marijuana - I think it might be sponsored by PizzaHut)

gerefan2
July 26th, 2020, 22:41

That being the case, and I do not doubt you, then the bars will have to survive virtually without customers from March 2020 until the 2021 high season i.e.unti December 2021.

That’s 4 months short of two years without any proper trade. As I have said before Pattaya will look like Chernobyl if they drag it out that long.

francois
August 13th, 2020, 11:04
On a bright note, Euro Bar in Sunee Plaza re-opened about a day ago.

And for the sex starved, there were a number of twink types in Winner Bar offering their services.

Zebedee
August 13th, 2020, 11:53

And for the sex starved, there were a number of twink types in Winner Bar offering their services.

Touché. Lol.

francois
August 15th, 2020, 11:23
On another positive note, Double Shot Bar, which had been in Sunee Plaza, has now reopened in Jomtien Complex under the same name. Last night was the reopening to the general public with many boys and many customers.
Very open and spacious and and comfortable seating.

Zebedee
August 15th, 2020, 11:36
A few photos would be great , if anyone would oblige.

Dodger
August 15th, 2020, 11:59
Another spark...

I had breakfast at Ambiance/Boyztown this morning and the waiter told me that BoyzBoyzBoyz, which had reportedly been closed, is now opened on the weekends.

He went on to say that they appeared to have plenty of customers last night, and then a French gentleman sitting at the table next to me complained saying said it was too noisy in his room last night from the music coming from BBB. I felt like tossing my bacon in his face.

Daveuk
August 15th, 2020, 13:34
I’m happy to hear that Winner Boys had reopened. On the other hand I’m not happy that I can’t get to Pattaya to off the twinks working there.

newalaan2
August 15th, 2020, 18:55

Yes, good to see it re-open francois. Yo the 'boss' and one of the Cambodian lads sent me couple pics of the bar today, to be honest it looked about as it did pre-covid having 4-5 customers with beers/whisky/gin sets open as it caters to expats/long-stayers supplemented by loyal vacationers like myself and others on the board who gave it the 2-3-4 week extra money boost on top.

I don't mind that Sunee is reduced to a handful of bars as long as they have enough trade for those to hopefully remain viable rather than business spread too far until visitors can return. Having the strip of bars from Winner Gogo, One Bar, Euro Boys, (hopefully Eden/Kone bar), Diamond Bar, Green Chairs Bar is virtually all I've come to expect over the years anyway. That cluster of bars should give out enough welcoming light to still have a small buzz.

Obviously will miss the light from Double Shot, but still very glad to see it re-open over in Jomtien Complex which still looks to be the best hope for a long term gay/boy bar area.

francois
October 26th, 2020, 00:01
Sadly, Green Chairs Bar in Sunee Plaza will soon be closing shop. They have had few customers since Covid and are unable to continue business. Green Bar has been open for the past 20 years.

Marc K
October 26th, 2020, 04:36
this IS sad. this is/was one (the only one?) place in Sunee which was worth a stop and where you could enjoy people watching with low pressure and a cool drink. It seems there may now be no reason to ever set foot in Sunee again.

StevieWonders
October 26th, 2020, 04:59
this IS sad. this is/was one (the only one?) place in Sunee which was worth a stop and where you could enjoy people watching with low pressure and a cool drink. It seems there may now be no reason to ever set foot in Sunee again.I was under the impression that Sunee’s main attraction was that it caters for the “younger seeking” (hint, hint) end of the sex tourism market.

dab69
October 26th, 2020, 05:09
saw a Nice Boys (friend of a friend) picture on Facebook- "meal before bed".
It was 11:00 pm there Sunday night.

I was afraid to ask if Nice Boys had opened that night or closed early.
At least he had eaten.

francois
October 26th, 2020, 10:36
this IS sad. this is/was one (the only one?) place in Sunee which was worth a stop and where you could enjoy people watching with low pressure and a cool drink. It seems there may now be no reason to ever set foot in Sunee again.

Since there are few people to watch in Sunee, Green Bar lost its appeal; like you I often sat there to observe the street scene.
There are still Diamond Bar, Euro Bar and One Bar, all next to each other, to enjoy a drink and conversation and perhaps a lad.

Blacktouch
October 31st, 2020, 03:26
Since there are few people to watch in Sunee, Green Bar lost its appeal; like you I often sat there to observe the street scene.
There are still Diamond Bar, Euro Bar and One Bar, all next to each other, to enjoy a drink and conversation and perhaps a lad.

Is Double Shot Bar still open in Sunee?

gerefan2
October 31st, 2020, 03:33
No, it moved to Jomtien.

francois
November 4th, 2020, 22:29
The latest news on Green Bar in Sunee, is that it will now remain open.
The pool table had been removed a day ago but is now back!

catawampuscat
November 4th, 2020, 22:49
What a difference a day makes. I’ve heard rents in Sunee plaza have been reduced substantially. Maybe this a case of
that. Still a positive thing.

Jellybean
November 5th, 2020, 01:54
The latest news on Green Bar in Sunee, is that it will now remain open.
The pool table had been removed a day ago but is now back!

What a difference a day makes. I’ve heard rents in Sunee plaza have been reduced substantially. Maybe this a case of that. Still a positive thing.

I have many happy memories of nights spent relaxing at the Green Bar, chatting with ex-pats or simply watching the comings and goings before deciding what’s next on the evening’s agenda.

So cry hallelujah or praise Ford and hang out the flags! As catawampuscat says, this is positive news. Given these bleak times, even snippets of encouraging news is to be welcomed. :)

Daveuk
November 5th, 2020, 11:12
I’m told that the owner of Winner Boys is keeping the Gogo open despite low business and loss of income. Good for twink lovers.

Blacktouch
November 7th, 2020, 16:46
No, it moved to Jomtien.

Thank you.

So Double Shot Bar in Sunee has closed. Is the bar being used by a new venture or just closed and empty?

Manforallseasons
November 7th, 2020, 16:48
Thank you.

So Double Shot Bar in Sunee has closed. Is the bar being used by a new venture or just closed and empty?

It is empty as is 95% of Sunee.

Blacktouch
November 7th, 2020, 21:38
It is empty as is 95% of Sunee.

Okey dokey. Such a shame it has come to this.

They say "All good things come to an end"

latintopxxx
November 8th, 2020, 02:25
oh honestly, its not like a species is going extinct, as soon as the tourists return all these bars will magically reappear ...my only concern is that the virus is mutating in minks and other critters...

Daveuk
November 14th, 2020, 13:34
I’m giving up hope of ever getting back for a holiday in gay Pattaya. I was there in February for 3 weeks and am thinking it might be my last visit. Lots of memories of sun sea and sex with lovely Asian boys.

Brad the Impala
November 14th, 2020, 15:20
oh honestly, its not like a species is going extinct, as soon as the tourists return all these bars will magically reappear ...my only concern is that the virus is mutating in minks and other critters...

......it would be disastrous if it spread to ponies......

gerefan2
November 14th, 2020, 21:24
I’m giving up hope of ever getting back for a holiday in gay Pattaya. I was there in February for 3 weeks and am thinking it might be my last visit. Lots of memories of sun sea and sex with lovely Asian boys.

Why? The Thai Embassy in the UK is issuing Visas again.....with certain limitations.

Daveuk
November 15th, 2020, 04:06
14 days quarantine on return to U.K. not feasible for a 3 week trip.

gerefan2
November 15th, 2020, 06:03
14 days quarantine on return to U.K. not feasible for a 3 week trip.

Agreed, sorry I was thinking of longer stays .

francois
November 15th, 2020, 08:13
While on the subject of bar reopenings, I would like to recommend two go-go bars in Sunee Plaza, Winner Bar and Nice Boys. Winner Bar has a nice line up of gay boys and Nice Boys has more straight types. Both bars are in need of more customers in order to survive and the boys needs the tips. Do give them a try!
In addition there are several beer bars where one can enjoy a drink and conversation; Green Bar, Diamond Bar, Euro Bar and One Bar all in close proximity.

Daveuk
November 15th, 2020, 12:09
I would love to give both of those bars my custom, especially Winner. I’m told by an expat friend that the owner is incurring significant losses keeping it open in the hope that gay tourists like myself return in the not too distant future, reasonable drink prices and a twink lineup.

aussie_
November 15th, 2020, 13:12
Jo Jo bar across from Antz restaurant and Soda massage has opened in Jomtiem Complex with drinks at very reasonable prices. The attractive staff are very friendly and many customers are from the nearby massage shops providing a good environment to have a few drinks. The music is at a reasonable volume for chatting compared to some of the very noisy bars in the main Complex soi. There was a nice breeze through the soi last night at Jo Jo bar and they also had a fan to keep customers cool in the outdoors bar.

Manforallseasons
November 15th, 2020, 18:18
While on the subject of bar reopenings, I would like to recommend two go-go bars in Sunee Plaza, Winner Bar and Nice Boys. Winner Bar has a nice line up of gay boys and Nice Boys has more straight types. Both bars are in need of more customers in order to survive and the boys needs the tips. Do give them a try!
In addition there are several beer bars where one can enjoy a drink and conversation; Green Bar, Diamond Bar, Euro Bar and One Bar all in close proximity.

Francois is the eternal optimist an has a good handle on what is happening in Pattaya however, I am not sure who he is suggesting to “give it a try” as most on this board are not able to go to Thailand and those that live here know only too well what is happening in Sunee, BT, and the complex. Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.

goji
November 15th, 2020, 19:56
Francois is the eternal optimist an has a good handle on what is happening in Pattaya however, I am not sure who he is suggesting to “give it a try” as most on this board are not able to go to Thailand and those that live here know only too well what is happening in Sunee, BT, and the complex. Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.

I'd rather be an eternal optimist than an eternal pessimist :)

Most of the board members ARE now able to go to visit Thailand, if they are prepared to jump through all the hoops & do quarantine.

Manforallseasons
November 15th, 2020, 20:03
I'd rather be an eternal optimist than an eternal pessimist :)

Most of the board members ARE now able to go to visit Thailand, if they are prepared to jump through all the hoops & do quarantine.

So goji when do you arrive?

Daveuk
November 15th, 2020, 21:19

Where do “those that live here” spend their time ? From what I see on YouTube there is little to recommend a visit to BT or Sunee (apart from in my case Winner) just now, but I believe the Complex would be a peasant place to spend an evening. I would love to be there even though I don’t regard myself as a geriatric, but 6000 miles intervenes plus some daunting rules and restrictions.

Nirish guy
November 15th, 2020, 22:46
Funnily I was just thinking about that same question earlier today Dave.

When on holiday we all tend to go to / stick to the usual gay bars etc, with the boys and the plastic / whicker furniture and all that stuff. But was wondering then that for the expats when that (must ?) get a bit old, boring and repetitive ARE there then any more old school (British style) bars where they can go ( and I dont mean the fake tourist strip ones there, but more a genuine off the tracks type bar.

That being somewhere they can go to and relax, sitting in real / nice chairs ( not plastic ones) and have a few quiet uninterrupted drinks and a good natter with friends, where it's NOT full of Thai boys (or girls) all holding out for tips, drinks or offs etc, but more just a normal everyday "* expat / locals" bar, or short of the more private upscale clubs / golf clubs etc do such places simply not exist so much there i wonder ?

gerefan2
November 16th, 2020, 00:09
So goji when do you arrive?

I can’t speak for goji but I hope to arrive first week of December ...

Manforallseasons
November 16th, 2020, 07:10
I a m sure goji will be closely following your experiences as you attempt to return to L.O.S.

Daveuk
November 16th, 2020, 10:25
I suppose during the day sitting on the beach would be even now a pleasant occupation for the gay tourist, like it is for the general population. During my visits I spent a few hours each day taking in the sea air whilst reading a book or the news on my iPad. No doubt at Dongtan there is still some sort of gay section but the rest of the Jomtien beaches would also be ok.
Nirishguy - I always found the chairs at the Complex bars to be very comfortable - if I remember they are of bamboo and padded accompanied by matching glass topped tables. I love to remember details like that of happier times.
I too look forward reading Gerefan2’s experience of entering ‘Fortress Thailand “ with its walls of visa requirements etc. Rather a question about social distancing as regards offing boys.

francois
November 16th, 2020, 10:33
My post regarding Sunee Plaza was to encourage those now living in Pattaya to support gay establishments. There are many gays who do visit Jomtien Complex but few go to Sunee, where there are go go bars and boys to be seen and etc. Better to be an optimist and enjoy what is still available, then a wet blanket.:D

catawampuscat
November 16th, 2020, 11:11
Sunee Plaza, like the Boyztown area has been in severe declines for many years. The older gay farangs are dwindling as well and
new younger gay farangs are scarce. Still, far better than nothing like in most of the world.
I believe strongly that the boy bar scene will revive with new vaccines in 6-9 months but remember the boy bars were dying out
before COVID-19 and already severely diminished.
Frankly, Sunee hanging on by a thread and nearing extinction but we can prolong the inevitable by our participation. When the Chinese
return, it won’t be to Sunee.

a447
November 16th, 2020, 13:57
When the Chinese return, it won’t be to Sunee.

That's because they've never heard of it.

If the Sunee business owners had any nous they'd be advertising on Chinese gay websites. Or better still, send some guys over the Boyztown with some pamphlets written in Chinese that they could hand out to prospective customers, outlining in detail the "special" fun they can have in the Sunee bars.

Oliver2
November 16th, 2020, 16:36
....which is exactly how I found out about Sunee twenty years ago. I was sitting on Jomtien beach when a guy passed by giving -out fliers. I visited that same night.

It was a work-in- progress then with only a few bars (Nok Nok for example) but it was a start.

francois
November 16th, 2020, 17:28
....which is exactly how I found out about Sunee twenty years ago. I was sitting on Jomtien beach when a guy passed by giving -out fliers. I visited that same night.

When I first came to Pattaya, twenty years ago, I never heard of Sunee until a friend suggested we go there. We thought the motorbike taxi drivers were kidnapping us as they wound their way through the back streets to Sunee! And what a pleasant surprise it was.
But, now there are no Chinese tourists to hand out flyers to. Maybe to gay Thais that do come to Boyztown on the weekends would be a target audience?

Manforallseasons
November 16th, 2020, 18:07
Like francois I too came upon Sunee Plaza years ago and was smitten but the years have changed things so much and this is what Sunee is reminiscent of today:

Nirish guy
November 16th, 2020, 19:13
Oh look and it even has the obligatory married straight man who's on holiday to sample the boys he's always secretly lusted after coming out of the closet too no less !! :-)

christianpfc
November 17th, 2020, 03:25
Sunee might indeed have a PR problem.

When I first came to Pattaya in 2010, I knew where Boystown was from reading blogs and forums, but did not know where Sunee was and had to ask a boy to show me the way (before goglemaps).

latintopxxx
November 17th, 2020, 08:31
how old r u?? google maps has been around for so long even that chap with the ark downloaded it when reading the 10 commandments on his tablet...

francois
November 17th, 2020, 09:21
how old r u?? google maps has been around for so long even that chap with the ark downloaded it when reading the 10 commandments on his tablet...

Not quite, latintop! Google maps started about 2005 and became popular in 2008.

francois
November 17th, 2020, 10:02
I should have mentioned. 2005 AD, not 2005 BC.

goji
November 17th, 2020, 16:10
The rate of adoption of technology varies from person to person.

In advance of my first my first visit to Thailand about 14 years ago, it took quite some time to cross reference the not to scale maps of Sunnee Plaza to find out where the actual location was on google maps.
So I presume google maps was not helpful for finding bar locations at the time.

Google maps has now made going to any new area much easier than 15 or 20 years ago. However, I note Google have become a bit slower at incorporating user recommendations for new or closed businesses than they were a couple of years ago. Updates are necessary to keep business listings relevant.
They still list bars that I can't recall being open for several years.

Marc K
November 18th, 2020, 02:15
I think it is going to take more than maps (Google or otherwise) or a load of pamphlets to rekindle interest in Sunee. As many have pointed out life was passing it by way before COVID struck. The last good thing to happen to Sunee was Crazy Dragon (thank you, DragonMaster) which was a fun place without being (totally) disgusting. I do admit to having been worried that some boy would break a leg by falling between the tables as he agilely jumped from glass table to glass table. Since then it's been all downhill IMHO. Can we please just let Sunee die a quiet death and move on?

francois
November 18th, 2020, 11:49
Can we please just let Sunee die a quiet death and move on?

For those of us who remain in Pattaya, I prefer to enjoy Sunee as long as possible.

arsenal
November 18th, 2020, 14:04
Sunee has 3 go go bars. To me it only needs a couple more and it's right back in the game cos if you won't travel from Jomtien to visit 5 go go bars then you ain't a right proper sex tourist.

And before you stamp all over me in big hob mail boots Mfas. You said Nice Boys would be closing next month several months ago. Instead what they've done is get a website.

Manforallseasons
November 18th, 2020, 17:00
Sunee has 3 go go bars. To me it only needs a couple more and it's right back in the game cos if you won't travel from Jomtien to visit 5 go go bars then you ain't a right proper sex tourist..

3?

Jellybean
November 18th, 2020, 18:31
Sunee has 3 go go bars. To me it only needs a couple more and it's right back in the game cos if you won't travel from Jomtien to visit 5 go go bars then you ain't a right proper sex tourist . . .

3?

Oh no Manforallseasons! [Roll of drums] Are you saying . . . and then there were two!

Let's hope the go-go bar trade in Sunee doesn't, for all our sakes, but especially that of françois, continue down the path to the title of this well known Agatha Christie novel . . .

goji
November 18th, 2020, 18:42
Early in 2020, there were 3:
Winner Boys
Power Boys (formerly Mic My)
Nice Boys

We have heard recent reports of Winner Boys and Nice boys open. What about Power Boys ?

Manforallseasons
November 18th, 2020, 18:50
Power Boys is no more.

Wolzek
November 18th, 2020, 19:46
For those of us who remain in Pattaya, I prefer to enjoy Sunee as long as possible.

Agree. Sunee is still the best area imo.

I don't like the Jomtien supertown area, don't like the atmosphere there, the business model, the ceiling, the uninterested boys who are there to party among themselves and their female friends, the farang ladyboys, the thai ladyboys, the farang ladies who visit the bars there to be pc, the tiresome ladyboy cabaret shows etc etc.

Wolzek
November 18th, 2020, 19:50
3?

Sunee has 2 gogo bars, Winnerboys and Niceboys. Both still has around 8-13 boys every night and are the best boybars in Pattaya well worth to visit.

Manforallseasons
November 18th, 2020, 20:31
Sunee has 2 gogo bars, Winnerboys and Niceboys. Both still has around 8-13 boys every night and are the best boybars in Pattaya well worth to visit.

This is good news! Are there many customers in these places?

Wolzek
November 19th, 2020, 05:57
This is good news! Are there many customers in these places?

Unfortunately no. A GUESS from me based on what I see there when visiting, is that both bars have an average of 4-10 customers per night each.

Oliver2
November 19th, 2020, 13:55
That's surprising.... not all that different to a year ago?

Marc K
November 20th, 2020, 05:53
Yeah I agree 4-10 customers is WAY more than I would expected in this day and age. Almost booming, I'd say!

Blacktouch
November 22nd, 2020, 17:15

Hi,

Are any of the Go Go Bars at the top of the street before you enter Sunnee still open. I think they are both next door to each other?

francois
November 22nd, 2020, 17:47
Hi,

Are any of the Go Go Bars at the top of the street before you enter Sunnee still open. I think they are both next door to each other?

Yes, Nice Boys is located there and is open. Power Boys, next door, is closed.
Inside Sunee Plaza is Winner Bar.

Blacktouch
November 22nd, 2020, 17:52
Yes, Nice Boys is located there and is open. Power Boys, next door, is closed.
Inside Sunee Plaza is Winner Bar.

Thank you for the update.