View Full Version : Massage Houses NOW

Blueskytoday
July 1st, 2020, 21:52
I understand or heard, although the massage houses are open...everyone wears a mask and happy endings are a no no....Oh dear
how do they control this regulation IF true???

arsenal
July 1st, 2020, 22:09
Can't wait to hear the Thai justification for offering less but charging more. Oh no wait, I know it.
"No have customer."

christianpfc
July 1st, 2020, 22:17
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1940316/all-business-to-resume-on-july-1
All business to resume on July 1published : 24 Jun 2020 at 14:09

Relevant parts from above article:

Pubs, bars and karaoke shops will reopen, but must close at midnight.

Premises offering a bath-sauna-massage service [aka soapy] will reopen on the condition that customers and staff wear face masks and observe social distancing - except during "bathing time", Dr Taweesilp said.

At all these premises, the government will continue to require body temperature screening, the use of face masks, social distancing, regular cleaning, one-month of surveillance camera footage to facilitate disease investigation, and use of the Thaichana app for check-in and check-out.

At wet massage parlours, surveillance cameras would cover only public zones, Dr Taweesilp said.

Nirish guy
July 1st, 2020, 23:23
I understand or heard, although the massage houses are open...everyone wears a mask and happy endings are a no no....Oh dear
how do they control this regulation IF true???

I'd love to read the actual wording of THAT legislation as to how they got round saying "and no jerking off / fucking your clients please either" when reopening now !! ) lol

bkkguy
July 2nd, 2020, 20:01
I'd love to read the actual wording of THAT legislation as to how they got round saying "and no jerking off / fucking your clients please either" when reopening now !! ) lol

well an article in the Bangkok Post (https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1944352/police-warn-bar-owners-to-obey-law) just said

Pol Lt Gen Piya stressed no sex services would be allowed at massage parlours and the law would be strictly enforced.

so there is no new legislation required, it is just the existing prostitution laws you need to google for wording, and there was no need for any specific carefully worded announcements by the CCSA or other health authorities on this as police enforcement of said laws at massage parlours and other venues will continue exactly as it did before lockdown

arsenal
July 2nd, 2020, 21:26
Anyone pining for our recently departed Bangkok based Antipodean need pine no more judging by the above post.