PDA

View Full Version : T and I

arsenal
June 22nd, 2020, 09:19
I first saw T when he was on stage in xxxx bar and it was definitely one of those moments. Those times where you see the boy for the first time and think 'OK, are you really telling me I can take you with me to my hotel for sexual funtivities for the price of fish and chips in some of London's swankier hotels.' Moments quite common in Paradise upon Sea actually.

So we had a drink, agreed on the deal and off we went. That first time in terms of sex he was a good off, not great or fantastic but good. However he did all we'd agreed to and more importantly his talll slim physique, beautiful face, natural intelligence and dry western style sense of humour made the off everything I'd want it to be.

He'd grown up in a children's home somewhere on northern Thailand and his description of his home life sounded great. He loved the couple who'd run the place and was genuinely happy there. It was a farm and he told me their attitude was "if you want to work work if you dont want to work dont work." And everything got done that way. He showed me a video of him riding a horse around the large property plus many pictures of his 'family.' Lovely. We said goodbye on very friendly terms.

So it was a surprise when I went into the bar the next might and he was decidedly off with me. No hello or smile but just a flick of the head. I asked him what was the problem but all he would say was "you're not a nice man." Over the next few years I would occasionally ask him about it but the closest I ever got to an answer was an allusion to some substance. Anyway that was that for that trip.

Next trip and into the bar. T is on stage and the game is afoot. One wrong move by either party and it's all over. You all know what I mean right. This is surgical precision contact because neither of us wants to lose face here. He shuffles casually nearer to me and I casually glance at him while pretending to look at other boys. It's time. Can't delay it any more, the hunt is nearing it's end and it's time to pull the trigger. Pull the fucking trigger arsenal. Do it, do it now. Is he even better looking now than he was 4 months ago, do you know I think he is. Pull the fucking trigger. He looks at me and I look at him. I smile, not a full smile but one that can be withdrawn and nod. He wais me, I invite him for a drink and he comes. Hunt Over, prey landed, tall dark and strikingly handsome offed.

Over the next several trips I would off T about twice per visit. Sometimes I would off him even if I wasn't feeling particularly like having sex, he was great to be with and I also wanted to avoid the nightmare scenario that stalks us all. That one day you meet a boy that you've known from a go go bar. He's stunning and you want him so bad it hurts but he's left the scene and is no longer available and all you can think is 'I wished I'd offed you more when I had the chance.

T then moved to a bar in Jomtien and offing him from there was like planning the D-Day landings. He'd get to work about 8.00pm and often by 8.05 he was gone. I left a message with his friend and colleague that I'd be there at 8 the next night to off him and I got there at 7 to be on the safe side and anyway I genuinely love the hunt and find it exhilarating. A welcome change from the easier offs so abundant in Pattaya.

He started a little business, it failed but hey ho, failing in business is part of doing it and who hasn't. One evening down in Jomtien an owner told me about a fight between some Thais and some Cambodians. A bit of a turf war between rivaal bars. At 3.00 in the morning i was riding back throufh the complex and T was sitting on his bike, not one of those big vulgar machines but a retro designed scooter. Leaning on the handlebars and wearing black jeans and a white top the gentle breeze was ruffling his straight longish hair. There wasn't a more desirable boy in the world for me at that point. I stopped to ask him what he was doing, he always finished at 2.00am. He told me the fight had been beyween the bar where he worked and the one opposite and that he'd stopped it escalating. And that was what he was doing, he was staying there in his own time to make sure hostilities didn't resume and at that moment he destroyed all competition and took the coveted spot as my favourite go go bar boy of all time. I clasped his face and kissed him on the lips to signify my total respect for him as a person. A gesture he fully understood and accepted it's meaning..

It was in May last year that I last saw and offed T. I dropped him off at his apartment and again kissed him goodbye. Now he's gone. His girlfriend had a baby boy and the three of them moved back to the 'family' farm. A new beginning to his previous life. Cheers T. The best to you and thank you for the many many happy times you gave me.

a447
June 22nd, 2020, 09:28
A lovely story, arsenal.

I'm sure many of us have similar tales to tell about the special guys who have been part of our Thai experiences. As sad as it may be, sooner or later we have to move on.

But I think some of the memories will remain forever.

Oliver2
June 22nd, 2020, 16:52
Posts like this remind me how privileged we are to have discovered Thailand and its beautiful people. It also confirms that my decision to take early retirement at 52 and accept a big cut in salary so that I could visit whenever I wanted, was the best decision I ever made.

Ruthrieston
June 23rd, 2020, 09:46
Thank you for sharing that story with us Arsenal, it was great to read.

For me too it reminds me that I was lucky to get kicked out of my job at 52 and take my pension early at 53 sell up what I had in London and move to live in Pattaya. I have been living here for almost nine years now, fell in love with one young gentleman after less than a year and had a wonderful six and a half years with him in my life before we broke up last year.

My first visit to Thailand was twenty two years ago with a group of friends, arriving for the last couple of nights of Songkran!

In these days of the pandemic i am really lucky to be living here rather than back in the UK, and grateful for that too.