PDA

View Full Version : Slinging mud and ha ha in early Sawatdee ....

Smiles
June 4th, 2020, 10:00
Origin post by KJUN12 (i.e. 'Not-Worth-Reading')

Retort from SMILES
-----------------------------------------------------

Are most of the users of this message center from Britain? It appears that this is so.
Homintern is either from Bletchley Park (according to H*dd*) or Mars (according to Sm*l*s).

John Botting is from some mean streets backwater of a burb of Sydney ... as you can tell from this quote: " ... Boring wanker. Yeah, yeah fuck you darl ... ". But we luv 'im!! :blackeye: :blackeye:

MrSydney is a message board troll from under some dank bridge in a Sunday School play at St Peter's Anglican Church in Norwood, Adelaide, South Australia.
Cheers

Retort by EDITH
--------------------------------------------------------

I heard Billy caused quite a fuss when got to do the radio spot (Telly hadn't been invented yet.) for St. Peter's Annual Taffy Pulling Party. He went on the air and announced, "This Saturday, there will be a peter pulling party at Saint Taffy's." It was the best attended event they'd ever held and he was forgiven; they even named him Queen of the May Walk--But the May Walk walked away from him--and he still had to bend over forward for old Father Stickyknickers.

St. Peter's is closely affiliated with my old school, St. Paedophilia's Academy for Young Men.
The Annual Running of the Alter Boys is still held every year from July 7 thru 14 to coincide (What we do if it rains.) with the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.

Unlike Pamplona; the boys had to be under 18 and drunk, and there are weekly run-offs to determine:

1.] Handicaps: fastest father had to carry the incense-pot, the Bishop got a two-second head start: he got to start giving head two seconds before anyone else, and first dibs. And ...

2.] The runners 'positions': placement in the race for chasers, chased and chaste (Of which there were none.). ie: Head of the pack--As I was known --or top of pack: always the gorer, never the gored--As I was known.
Marion looked lovely!
And a good time was had by all.

For those who haven't seen any of Edith's posts you are missing a lot. His posts had me on the floor more often than not. He specialized in spinning ~ in all directions ~ the mundane. He could drip silly metaphors 'till they blew up his keyboard.
He doesn't participate here any more. Probably dead .... if so, I hope get to sit on his headstone synonyms ensconced at Saint Paedophilia's. .

Brad the Impala
June 4th, 2020, 20:41
I miss Edith too, one of the wittiest posters to grace the gay thailand forums. Although Dame Sanitary Na Pkin, could run her close. Corrections welcomed on her name!

Smiles
June 5th, 2020, 11:22
I miss Edith too, one of the wittiest posters to grace the gay thailand forums. Although Dame Sanitary Na Pkin, could run her close. Corrections welcomed on her name!The Dame was also Pearl of the Orient. For some reason he left Sawatdee, then appeared again a year or so later as Dame Sanitary Na Pkin. I laughed every time I saw that handle.
Gone with the wind now.