PDA

View Full Version : How many nationalities have you had sex with?

pasiontop
May 23rd, 2020, 09:47
I think it would be fun to list how many different countries we have had sex to know who are the most international fuckers among us :))

Asia/Pacific

New Zealand
Australia
Fiji
Tonga
China
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Cambodia
Thailand
Myanmar
Vietnam
Laos
Singapore
Korea
Malaysia
Indonesia
Philippines
Kuwait
Lebanon
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

Europe

Spain
France
Italy
Germany
UK
Poland
Ukraine
Croatia
Ireland
Sweden
Netherlands
Czech
Slovenia
Russia
Belorussian

Americas

Canada
US
Mexico
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Venezuela
Uruguay
Argentina

Africa

Nigeria
South Africa

There are still so many countries for me to try out.

arsenal
May 23rd, 2020, 14:34
Europe. Yes.

North America. Yes. New York State and on an Amtrak train somewhere between Chicago and Jackson. Plus in a sauna in New Orleans.

South America. Yes. A sauna in Rio de Janeiro.

Australia. Yes. In the back of a station wagon in Sydney's Kings Cross area with a guy named Andy.

Asia. Yes. Thailand (150+ and counting), Japan, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Hong Kong.

Africa. Yes. Morocco. A mb who hustled me in Jemaa el-Fnaa square, Marrakesh completed the continent full house and stole my phone at the same time.

goji
May 23rd, 2020, 15:56
completed the continent full house
Antartica ?
However, congratulations on being so well travelled......

I think the request was regarding where they come from, rather than where you performed the act, so I will reply on that basis.
From memory, I've had 26 nationalities, possibly a couple more. A comparatively poor effort
The country where I've had the highest proportion of the population would be Laos, with a population of about 10% of that in Thailand, yet even in Thailand I'm now spending more time with Lao lads than Thais.

Japan
China
Thailand
Laos
Cambodia
Myanmar
Vietnam
S Korea
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
Philippines
Kazakhstan
UK
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Denmark
Poland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Bulgaria
Romania
USA

Nirish guy
May 23rd, 2020, 17:06
Ha for no particular reason I started counting up from the bottom of the list and was quite pleased with myself that I wasn't such as whore as I perhaps thought, but unfortunately once I reached the middle of the list with Europe and then of course Asia yep it turned out that I am the big whore that I always thought and more - and I dont regret a single one of them ! lol

Actually as my memory is generally shit these days that was a nice trip down memory lane remember old shags that I'd long since forgotten about :-) Oh and maybe we should add out more remote / way out place they were from too - which in my case apart from remote islands in Indonesia that I'd never heard of I guess would probably be Tibet ! :)

a447
May 23rd, 2020, 19:12
Well, compared to some it appears that my experiences pale into insignificance.

I'd say around 99.9% of my partners have been Asian - mostly Japanese but also guys from Thailand, Indonesia (Bali), Malaysia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam and Cambodia. I met some working in Thailand.

My first sexual experience was at around 14/15 years old with a classmate. I later moved onto the sex clubs and the gay cinemas of Tokyo, where I met lots of Chinese guys and one Iranian guy with a huge cock. He was the only foreigner (farang) I ever saw in Japan at a sex venue.

Western guys have been few and far between; not because I have anything against them but simply because I haven't had the opportunity to hook up with any. From memory I've had sex in saunas in Budapest, Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Amsterdam. Plus a Czech guy I key on an app in Prague. That's all I can think of. And I've got 3 regular guys here and am living with one at the moment (I'm loving the experience!) But that's about it.

Oh, and arsenal, about that little guy you spent the night with in Antarctica - you know, the one with short arms wearing. the white shirt and black suit. I think we need to talk. Lol

christianpfc
May 24th, 2020, 21:37
There must be a clear distinction between nationalities (i.e. people of which nationality you had sex with) and countries you had sex in.

My sexual interest is mainly in South-East and Far-East Asians and Black (i.e. black equatorial Africans and people whose ancestors originated there, but not Arabs or Bushmen or Pygmies who are Africans as well).

Here my list of nationalities I had sex with (in their country unless otherwise stated, and in Thailand) in alphabetical order:
Cambodian
Chinese (in Thailand and Taiwan)
Lao
Indonesian
Malagasy (people of Madagascar, in Thailand)
Malaysian (in Thailand)
Thai
Philippinos (in Thailand)
Taiwanese
(US-American passport holder but born Chinese does not count)
Vietnamese
summary: sex in 6 countries with 10 nationalities)

As I spend most of my time in Thailand and most of my sexual encounters are with Thai, I had sex in estimated 30 provinces of Thailand.

latintopxxx
May 26th, 2020, 03:09
Having lived in tourist or business hotspots (Amsterdam and Shanghai to name a few) and traveled to a lot more...I believe I've done them all...even a Jordanian circassian in Melbourne...had to google that one

Stulong
August 1st, 2020, 18:32
Africa. Yes. Morocco. A mb who hustled me in Jemaa el-Fnaa square, Marrakesh completed the continent full house and stole my phone at the same time.

I wonder if he was the same mb who stole my iPhone in Marrakech after making out in my hotel room.

Stulong
August 1st, 2020, 18:59
This question tests the memory for thousands of encounters. Not all nationalities were enjoyed in their own countries although most were.

Europe: Too tiring to type all the countries but I’d say 17 nationalities.

North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.

South America: Chile, Peru, Uruguay.

Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Samoa (in NZ).

Africa: Morocco, South Africa, Ethiopia (in US).

Asia: China, Japan, India, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan.

I’m sure I’ve left a number of nationalities off my list.

a447
August 1st, 2020, 20:09
I’m sure I’ve left a number of nationalities off my list.

Is Brazil one of them?

siscu58
August 2nd, 2020, 01:38
Europe
Spain
Portugal
France
Italy
Belgium
Netherlands
UK
Ireland
Germany
Poland
Switzerland
Austria
Croatia
Albania
Serbia
Greece
Romania
Bulgaria
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Ukraine
Lithuania
Belorussia
Russia

Unfortunately most beautiful blond Scandinavian boys are still pending

Americas
USA
Mexico
Cuba
Jamaica
Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Honduras
Panama
Colombia
Venezuela
Ecuador
Peru
Bolivia
Brazil
Argentina

Africa
Morocco
Algeria
Tunis
Senegal
Gambia
Mauritania
Mali
Equatorial Guinea
Angola
Mozambique
Madagascar

All African boys were MB met in Europe

Asia
Turkey
Lebanon
India
Nepal
Myanmar
Thailand
Laos
Cambodia
Vietnam
Singapore
China
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Japan
Philippines

Stulong
August 2nd, 2020, 04:18
Is Brazil one of them?

No I’d like to have a session with a guy from Brazil but haven’t yet had a chance. The nearest geographically would be hookups in Montevideo, Lima, Santiago, Cancun and Key West.

arsenal
August 2nd, 2020, 07:07
stulong wrote.
"I wonder if he was the same mb who stole my iPhone in Marrakech after making out in my hotel room."

Haha. Perhaps. My light fingered trick picked me up in Jemma el-Fnaa square.

latintopxxx
August 2nd, 2020, 17:04
u havent done a brazilian...?!?! really??? Europe is awash with them...

Zebedee
August 8th, 2020, 10:39
Europe. Yes.

North America. Yes. New York State and on an Amtrak train somewhere between Chicago and Jackson. Plus in a sauna in New Orleans.

South America. Yes. A sauna in Rio de Janeiro.

Australia. Yes. In the back of a station wagon in Sydney's Kings Cross area with a guy named Andy.

Asia. Yes. Thailand (150+ and counting), Japan, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Hong Kong.

arsenal, you should have saved yourself the trouble itemising continents etc, and just said
"see UN I've done em all" ! LOL

Stulong
August 9th, 2020, 03:31
We don’t get so many Brazilians in NZ and alas I haven’t been to Europe for over a year now

kimimiles
September 21st, 2020, 16:16
I have sex with 10 different nationalities.

kimimiles
September 28th, 2020, 03:03
I have sex with 10 different nationalities.

But I want more.

Zebedee
September 28th, 2020, 10:33
Hopefully you haven't missed the boat.
The regular trips I had over the years to SEA and Thailand in particular, now seems like a dream lifestyle, I took it for granted. Now money could not buy it....without risking my health. In my previous line of work I would roster 3 weeks on 2 weeks off or a variation of that, needless to say I spent my money and time in SEA. Anywhere in the world could have been my playground if I wanted, I like the Asian guys and their attitude to life, thinking if I tired of it I would try Colombia or Brazil sometime in the future. That is no longer an option and doubt if it ever will in my lifetime.
For me it is not just whether a visa or insurance is available,risks to my health are the deciding factors.If you are young and healthy there is still a possibility you may get a chance to travel and try the local guys. If you do indeed get the chance to travel, grab it. To visit different countries and different cultures ,is like being an alien visiting a different world, you will be constantly surprised/entertained and appreciate life.

Armando
September 28th, 2020, 11:25
These are locations of all of siscu58's conquests? :clapping: So jealous.

Also not sure what is meant by nationalities. Citizens of those countries or guys met in those countries? I have met Asian guys studying in various western countries. Do they count? If not then my count is only around 10.

Zebedee
September 28th, 2020, 12:12
Yes, personally I think its more the "race" rather than the nationality that makes it more interesting.
This thread is more like collecting different visa stamps in your passport or country emblems on your suitcase...do people even do that anymore?
Im not knocking it.

dinagam
September 28th, 2020, 18:36
Yes, personally I think its more the "race" rather than the nationality that makes it more interesting.

I'm sure there are cultural "accents" that will be noticeable during intimate interactions between you and a Japanese American born in San Francisco and a native Japanese from Hokkaido. Just like hearing cuntish refrains from adjacent hotel rooms attributable to any particular "race".

Zebedee
September 28th, 2020, 19:30

I'm sure there are cultural "accents" that will be noticeable during intimate interactions between you and a Japanese American born in San Francisco and a native Japanese from Hokkaido. Just like hearing cuntish refrains from adjacent hotel rooms attributable to any particular "race".
Maybe Race was the wrong word, I would prefer an Asian guy, Latino, or anything other than a White guy. His accent would not matter to me.

StevieWonders
September 28th, 2020, 20:11
Maybe Race was the wrong word, I would prefer an Asian guy, Latino, or anything other than a White guy. His accent would not matter to me.I think we can agree that we all want guys who look a lot younger than Caucasian guys of the same age, with much less of that pesky body hair.

latintopxxx
September 29th, 2020, 01:32
...speak for yourself...

christianpfc
October 4th, 2020, 21:50
His accent would not matter to me.
I would find it weird to have sex with someone who speaks German or French, even if he was Asian.

For me, a Thai boy speaking English is a turn-on because it shows that he managed to learn English.
For some of my Farang friends in Thailand who speak Thai, it's a turn off and they converse only in Thai with the boy.

latintopxxx
October 5th, 2020, 01:22
...luckily I dont have that problem as I prefer they not speak...at least not much...I dont mind the occasional grunt pr praise like "u so handsum" or "u soooo big"...

Zebedee
October 5th, 2020, 16:01
Lol,

Oh Latin, you're really overplaying your role now! You used to infuriate me when I took what you said seriously, but now I realise its only entertainment value. Thanks I got a laugh.

arsenal
October 5th, 2020, 17:05
Yep. Latin has now become the boards pantomime dame.

Oh yes he has!

Nirish guy
October 6th, 2020, 00:19
Yep. Latin has now become the boards pantomime dame.

Or Pantomime horse or pony more like ! :-) Although the one thing any self respecting pony wouldn't want to hear if Latin was close was "look out.... he's BEHIND YOU" perhaps :-)

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2020, 09:01
...u mean the working ladies/lads dont shriek " u sooo andsum" when u sashay by....and every single thai mb is always astonished how big my member is and how he cant take it and we have to slow down or stop...

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2020, 09:03
...oh and btw....i really do prefer that not converse...didint hook up on grindr because of the witty write up..its the pics that count...

arsenal
October 6th, 2020, 09:54
"...u mean the working ladies/lads dont shriek " u sooo andsum" when u sashay by....and every single thai mb is always astonished how big my member is and how he cant take it and we have to slow down or stop..."

Ooooooohhhhhhh. Isn't he saucy boys and girls.

Oh yes he is.

Zebedee
October 6th, 2020, 15:14
...and every single thai mb is always astonished how big my member is and how he cant take it and we have to slow down or stop...

Latin was close was "look out.... he's BEHIND YOU" perhaps :-)

Or "look out he's INSIDE YOU"

MB "IS HE,are you sure"?

"Oh, yes he is."
MB " oh no , IS THAT IT" ?

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2020, 02:04
...zebedee...the joke goes like this...its actually a one liner..." tap me on my shoulder when its in"....