PDA

View Full Version : Jellybean

arsenal
May 13th, 2020, 14:36
Nothing from Mr JB since May 4th.

No one here wants to think the unthinkable. So JB, I speak for everyone here when I say I hope all is ok and that you're back posting very very soon.
Arsenal.

christianpfc
May 14th, 2020, 15:09
Jellybean has been unwell for some days and is taking a rest and a break from the forum. He will be back when he feels better.

arsenal
May 14th, 2020, 16:42
Get well soon JB.

Brad the Impala
May 14th, 2020, 17:39
Indeed get well soon JB, you've been the best and most courteous poster/moderator here since jinks! Wishing you well!

arsenal
May 14th, 2020, 17:56
Absolutely correct.

Smiles
May 15th, 2020, 15:16
Get well my favourite squishy jelly bean.

Nirish guy
May 15th, 2020, 20:15
Agreed As a poster in your own right you're missed too JB, then not to mention the great job you do for us all exercising your gentle but always efficient moderating skills, which you ( and the other two Mod's to be fair to them too) have not needed to use in anger in a long long time now thankfully - which says alot about your talents in that regard and also of the esteem in which we all seem to hold you in - myself included there.

So yes get well soon old bean. We're try not to kill each other in your absence.........hmmmmmm or MAYBE when the cat's away ......... NO I'm JOKING ! lol

Smiles
May 17th, 2020, 19:21
In that plate of jelly beans: FIND-THE-PENIS.
(Should be easy for professionals.)

Nirish guy
May 17th, 2020, 22:24
well, either that or a butt plug perhaps !! :)

Smiles
May 18th, 2020, 15:39
If so .... low hanging fruit.

francois
May 22nd, 2020, 11:47
I did get a message from Jellybean saying he was feeling better but not yet up to his usual self. So good news from Edinburgh, his hometown.

Brad the Impala
May 22nd, 2020, 14:01
Thanks for update Francois. That's good news, the silence was getting worrying!

sglad
June 1st, 2020, 22:52
So yes get well soon old bean. We're try not to kill each other in your absence.........hmmmmmm or MAYBE when the cat's away ......... NO I'm JOKING ! lol

The cat may be away but we still still have to watch out for that mean old pussy from Down Under.

Get well soon, Jellybean.

arsenal
June 2nd, 2020, 09:13
"The cat may be away but we still still have to watch out for that mean old pussy from Down Under."

Dame Edna Everage!

Jellybean
June 16th, 2020, 17:25
I believe it was Mark Twain who said, "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated". And so it is with yours truly. But never fear, Jellybean is here. Well, that is, until I ain't. :))

And thank you to arsenal, Brad the Impala, Moses, NIrish-guy, sglad and Zebedee for your kind words, they were genuinely appreciated. And thank you also to ChristianPFC and françois for replying on my behalf and thanks also to all those who liked their posts.

Thanks also to Smiles for your post. It may interest you to know that I always keep a good supply of jelly beans here at Jellybean Hall.

And lastly, I should like to end this post, if I may, by offering the following words of wisdom; a doctor a day keeps the jim-jams away. :)

Brad the Impala
June 16th, 2020, 21:21
Good to hear! Ever onward......until we can't....

francois
June 17th, 2020, 16:15
Welcome back Jellybean, you have been missed.