PDA

View Full Version : February trip report

michaelx1992
May 5th, 2020, 01:37
Because it will probably take a while before we can read any new travel reports, here is a short report of my last trip to LOS in February.
Those good ol' days, when you didn't die of corona, but you only had a hangover.

I had to go to Thailand for a job interview, together with a (straight) colleague from work. We were based in Helsinki at the time and flew with finnair to Bangkok. Arrived on sunday after an uneventful flight (no free alcohol on the flight, but the tasty blueberry juice made up for it). It did strike me that the airport was deserted.
After checking in, We made a short visit to the chatuchak market. There's one stall there, exploited by a rather ugly ladyboy that I remembered from last time. The stall sells all kinds of funny/sexy male underwear. Think of thongs, mankinis and the like. I bought a number of items, with the intention of making good use of them over the next holiday.

Monday was all about work. The job interview went well and we had to come back within two weeks for a second interview and hopefully a favorable decision. I was looking forward to work in Bangkok again.
Now that the work obligations have been fulfilled, my two-week vacation can begin.

I normally go straight to Pattaya - mainly because I think Bangkok is too expensive all things boy related - but since I didn't visit the gay nightlife in Bangkok yet since the demise of soi twilight, I thought it would be a good idea to visit the bars. After early dinner, my colleague hit the straight bars and I started my evening with a massage at nakarat(?) massage, at the entrance of silom soi 4. A cute Vietnamese guy lured me into the premises (it's actually upstairs, you have to go through a restaurant to reach the massage rooms). He undressed from the start, which was a positive sign, but the massage and afters were mediocre.

After the massage, I needed a drink and went to the upstairs open air hotmale bar (at least I think it was hotmale - it's opposite lucky boys). I had a fun conversation with the boys but none of them were my type. The open air bar shares its toilets with the go go bar, so I also had a peak inside. No customers and only 6 or 7 boys on stage. I didn't bother visiting.
Moonlight and jupiter are not my cup of tea, so I skipped those bars and visited lucky boys instead. Quite an impressive sight, around 40 boys on stage. There were only 4 other customers and I was immediately joined by a mamasan who explained how everything works there. She made it clear that the tip for the boy is 2000 baht. There were multiple boys I would off for Pattaya prices and I considered taking off a stunner, but then again, it was still early and I wanted to explore some more.

I continued my way to screw boys. The bar was packed and the boys were standing 4 rows deep on a rather small stage. The atmosphere was lively and I had a good time with a boy from Laos. I was just going to off him, when one of his regular customers entered the bar. Apparently he would travel with this customer for four days the next day and he asked if it would be okay if I didn't off him that night. I told him I didn't mind and that sparked a verbal fight between him and the mamasan who overheard the conversation. No idea what it was about, but I left the bar and went to DJ station. Overall I liked screw boys better than lucky boys. Lucky boys felt like a sterile supermarket for guys, while screw boys was just plain old fun.

Last time I visited DJ station, it was packed and impossible to move around. This night, probably due to the fact that it was monday and covid-19 was luring around the corner, was rather calm. I had a great time with N, a 24 years old Thai and a professional khon dancer. Khon is apparently a thai traditional dance and N plays the role of the hero in the performance. He spoke excellent English and French (he grew up in a french orphanage) and he was a stunner with the well defined body of a dancer. The fact that he was dancing shirtless was certainly a big plus. After DJ station closed, we went to eat some food at an open air restaurant in soi Thaniya. He was tired and didn't want to join me to my room, but we arranged that we would meet the next day at my hotel. I had requested a late checkout at the hotel, so that was fine for me.

It was only when he had left that I noticed that quite a few of the other customers at the restaurant were boys from lucky boys, including the boy I was oggling at the bar. I approached him and we started chatting. He wanted to go with me for 2000 baht short time, but he also asked for a 300 baht tip for a mamasan who was sitting nearby.

Me: No, I never even met her, so why should I give her a tip?
Boy: Because she good to me.
Me: Then you should tip her.
Boy: No have customer. No have money.

This was going nowhere. At that time, I remembered why I had requested a late checkout at the hotel. My work colleague had the idea to go for an early morning cycling trip, to beat the jetlag. That sounded like a good idea the day before, but now at 3 a.m., my enthousiasm curbed substantially. I went back to my hotel room, alone.

The next morning, I went on the organised bicycle ride that included eating snacks along the way. I must admit that I had a wonderful time, even though I felt like a zombie during the first part of the trip. It's an opportunity to see Bangkok from a different perspective.
I got back to the hotel just in time for my rendez-vous with N, the thai khon dancer. He was on time, something I can appreciate (and is rather exceptional with my Thai friends). We had a great time in bed and no money changed hands. He's certainly someone I want to see again. Then I took the BTS, ARL and bus to Paradise-on-Sea (© Arsenal), accompanied by my colleague who would stay in Pattaya for a few days before heading south.

To be continued..

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2020, 02:46
...no money...eh?!...can hardly wait for part 2 and see what the catch is...

michaelx1992
May 5th, 2020, 03:17
I'm going to have to disappoint you, latin. I haven't seen him since that day, but we chat online from time to time.
He is now in the provinces and lives happily from the 5,000 baht he receives from the Thai government every month.
I think that's enough for him because he never talks about money.. for now.

Andaman!
May 5th, 2020, 05:23
Damn kind of you to take the trouble to cheer us up with a comprehensive field report of your February travels. We can but dream of life eventually returning to normal and being able to travel freely again.

GWMinUS
May 5th, 2020, 11:32
Can you expand on the 5000 Baht he receives from the Government??
And thanks for the Report...

gerefan2
May 5th, 2020, 13:09
Can you expand on the 5000 Baht he receives from the Government??
And thanks for the Report...

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/cv19-asia/cv19-thailand/government-only-has-enough-to-pay-5000-baht-aid-package-for-1-month-pm

michaelx1992
May 5th, 2020, 17:57
On the bus to Pattaya, we made the plan that I would join my colleague on a visit to a straight go go bar for one evening and he would go with me to a gay go go bar the next day.

That evening, a straight go go bar on walking street was on the menu. According to my colleague, the girls on walking street are the most expensive in Pattaya, but it's the place to go when you want quality.
We ended up in the moon go go bar. Drink prices were very moderate (120 baht for a large leo beer). When you invite a girl to sit with you, you should buy her a lady drink (150 baht). She stays with you for about 10 minutes, until a bell rings and all girls go back to stage. No other tips are expected.
It was clear that my colleague was very popular with the girls, far more popular than I was. It would take until the next day to figure out why that was the case.
He offed a girl at a fixed short time rate of 4000 baht, all inclusive (bar fine + tip girl). My take on the straight bars: drink prices are lower, but short time fees (and bar fines) are quite expensive. I certainly enjoyed the experience. I can't remember when I last had my face slapped between boobs.
Afterwards, I wandered off to X-boys. Plenty of boys on stage, including at least 4 guys I hadn't seen on my previous trip. There were two other customers. I offed a cute thai guy and we had a pleasant time at the hotel.

The next day we visited the ramayana water park. I love water parks and ramayana is a favorite of mine, but I missed the company of boys I had last time.
In the evening, it was my turn to take my colleague to a gay go go bar. We ended up in toy boys. They had a nice selection of twinks on display. We both invited a boy to sit with us and again I noticed that he was far more popular with the boys than I was. I asked the boy sitting with me and he told me that my colleague was wearing a golden necklace, discreetly tucked under his shirt, but a small part was visible and he thought it could be a 3 baht or 4 baht necklace. I later learned that baht is also a unit of weight for gold, one baht is roughly half an ounce or 15 gram. Wearing gold makes you very attractive with go go girls and boys.
When we split our ways, my colleague told me that he had imagined that gay bars would be full of nudity with go go boys happily wanking away, but that it was actually very civilized. Those straight lads, always thinking that we engage in all kinds of acts of debauchery in our bars..
Nevertheless, that made me long for a visit to nice boys.

Nice boys was brimming with life that evening and it felt like coming home (albeit in a very disturbed family). It's still my favorite bar. It's the only place where I even enjoy interacting with the mamasans. There were a couple new guys, but most of the guys I know for years and some of them became friends.
A short walk around sunee was rather depressing. I could probably count all the customers in the bars on one hand.
I finished the evening with a late night drink and a couple games of pool at one of the jomtien complex bars.

To be continued..

Brad the Impala
May 5th, 2020, 18:21
I can't remember when I last had my face slapped between boobs.

An epic line! I can't remember it ever happening to me, fortunately. What a sheltered life I've lived. I enjoyed your report and the sharing of experiences. Great that you and your straight colleague can share the fun.

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2020, 19:13
my colleague told me that he had imagined that gay bars would be full of nudity with go go boys happily wanking away,..

Call me a cynic but I wouldn't be surprised in years to come you find out that your friend was already a long time regular at EROS behind your back !! Straight people never fail to NOT surprise me anymore ! :-)

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2020, 19:16
He is now in the provinces and lives happily from the 5,000 baht he receives from the Thai government every month.
I think that's enough for him because he never talks about money.. for now.

Again call my a cynic as the first thing I thought you'd forgotten to add there was "the 5000 from the Government - and the other 3 x 5000's that he gets from his long tern BF's, who all know nothing about the others existence of course !

NOT that THAT would ever happen of course by such honest and upright people as our lovely ( but much to smart by half) Thai boys I'm sure :)

michaelx1992
May 5th, 2020, 19:26
Nirish guy, you are a real cynic, but on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be a realist after all. :dirol_mini:

christianpfc
May 5th, 2020, 21:52
Gold necklace as a "pussy magnet" (scene in Borat movie)! I never thought of that. I have a friend who wears fake jewelry, will ask him if that helps scoring boys.

After checking in, We made a short visit to the chatuchak market. There's one stall there, exploited by a rather ugly ladyboy that I remembered from last time. The stall sells all kinds of funny/sexy male underwear. Think of thongs, mankinis and the like. I bought a number of items, with the intention of making good use of them over the next holiday.

...I started my evening with a massage at nakarat(?) massage, at the entrance of silom soi 4. A cute Vietnamese guy lured me into the premises (it's actually upstairs, you have to go through a restaurant to reach the massage rooms). He undressed from the start, which was a positive sign, but the massage and afters were mediocre.

...and visited lucky boys instead. Quite an impressive sight, around 40 boys on stage. There were only 4 other customers and I was immediately joined by a mamasan who explained how everything works there. She made it clear that the tip for the boy is 2000 baht. There were multiple boys I would off for Pattaya prices and I considered taking off a stunner, but then again, it was still early and I wanted to explore some more.
What do they charge for sexy underwear in Chatuchak? Everywhere I have been, selection was lower and prices were higher than on Silom.

How much did the massage boy quote you and how much did you pay in the end at Nakarat? Every time I pass there, there are some cuties, but the negative reports outnumber the positive.

(my underline in quotation) Same for me. I nowadays ask staff for boy's expectations for remuneration and then make a shocked face and say that I pay half in Pattaya.

When we split our ways, my colleague told me that he had imagined that gay bars would be full of nudity with go go boys happily wanking away, but that it was actually very civilized. Those straight lads, always thinking that we engage in all kinds of acts of debauchery in our bars..
You should have taken him to Nice Boys (or Eros when it was open).

michaelx1992
May 6th, 2020, 00:05
Gold necklace as a "pussy magnet" (scene in Borat movie)! I never thought of that. I have a friend who wears fake jewelry, will ask him if that helps scoring boys.

Thais seem to know their gold. I don't think you can lure them with fake jewelry and I'm not willing to pay 3000$ for a 3 baht necklace either ;)

What do they charge for sexy underwear in Chatuchak? Everywhere I have been, selection was lower and prices were higher than on Silom.

I have never seen anything similar on Silom, but maybe I didn't look well enough. Price was 140 baht a piece, but I got the borat style mankinis for free. See picture for an example of the skimpy underwear.

How much did the massage boy quote you and how much did you pay in the end at Nakarat? Every time I pass there, there are some cuties, but the negative reports outnumber the positive.

He asked for a 1500 baht tip, but immediately accepted my counter offer of 1000 baht. That's also what I paid in the end (as tip, the 60 min massage itself was 400 baht if I remember well). I would probably not go again tbh.

You should have taken him to Nice Boys (or Eros when it was open).

Eros was already closed. Next time, I will take him to nice boys... if there ever will be a next time of course.

gerefan2
May 6th, 2020, 00:52
O
I noticed that he was far more popular with the boys than I was. I asked the boy sitting with me and he told me that my colleague was wearing a golden necklace, discreetly tucked under his shirt, but a small part was visible and he thought it could be a 3 baht or 4 baht necklace. I later learned that baht is also a unit of weight for gold, one baht is roughly half an ounce or 15 gram. Wearing gold makes you very attractive with go go girls and boys.

Considered advice is not to go out at night wearing any expensive jewellery or carrying excessive cash. They are a magnet for necklace grabbers and muggers.
You should advise your friend.

michaelx1992
May 6th, 2020, 01:20
Considered advice is not to go out at night wearing any expensive jewellery or carrying excessive cash. They are a magnet for necklace grabbers and muggers.
You should advise your friend.

Smart advice. I told him the same and he vowed that he was very careful (keeping it in the safe during playtime and hiding it on the street).
Just for the record, it was a 3 baht necklace of the typical 'extra pure' thai gold (and an excellent investment according to him, not only for picking up girls in his case, but also due to the gold price rise ).

colmx
May 6th, 2020, 01:47
Great TR so far, thanks for taking the time to Post!

I promised a fully versatile friend (he likes girls, boys and ladyboys) that I would join him on a trip to Walking street on our previous trip in Jan... but never made in in the end!

the typical 'extra pure' thai gold (and an excellent investment according to him, .

Unfortunately Thai gold is also soft gold, so makes it even easier for the necklace snatchers to separate it from its owners!

a447
May 6th, 2020, 10:04
If you wear expensive jewelry in poor S.E.Asian countries- or any country for that matter- you have to be prepared to lose it.

I've heard numerous horror stories over the years of mobile phones, gold necklaces, etc being snatched by guys on motorcycles, often resulting in injuries to the victim.

I don't understand why people set themselves up as targets by tempting the locals.

arsenal
May 6th, 2020, 10:35
I'm pretty sure Michael's comments were tongue in cheek. (an activity many here are familiar with)

Now let's get back to the trip report. We're looking for quality travelogue with a generous dose of factual tryst info. Some photos would be nice and restaurant mentions always get the chattering classes chattering. Other than that keep up the bloody good work.

michaelx1992
May 6th, 2020, 15:33
Unfortunately, I almost always eat street food.
My only indulgences were two visits to Dolce Vita (schnitzel and spaghetti) and a Thai restaurant near Tukcom called Oh Aharn (not sure if I got the name right).
Dolce Vita was great value for money and the aforementioned Thai restaurant never fails to impress me. An added benefit is that it is cheap and Thai boys love the food as well.

michaelx1992
May 6th, 2020, 15:49
The next morning was dedicated to shopping at terminal 21, followed by a lazy afternoon by the pool of the hotel.
My colleague rented a motorbike and explored the region. I would have joined him but that was not possible due to an unfortunate event in my home country involving a ducati, an empty highway at night and the police.
I said goodbye to my colleague, who was going to travel to Phuket. We would see eachother again at the end of my trip in Bangkok.

I had a drink in the early evening at one of the Jomtien Complex bars. A boy I offed during a previous trip was talking to his friend and it was obvious that they were having a conversation about me. His friend introduced himself as K, 21 y/o from Cambodia.
K, a straight boy with a killer smile and floppy hair, asked if it was true that I gave tips up to 6 million baht. I confirmed this and he was very eager to go with me. I had my mind set on taking a massage, but I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity and I proposed that he joins me on a trip to Koh Larn the following day. He gratefully accepted. I paid his off fee (300 baht) for the next day and headed towards the Tukcom area (my luck at the Jomtien Complex massage places had been scarce in the past).

The first massage place that sparked my interest was Somchit massage. A couple cute twinks were sitting outside and lured me inside. The massage part was subpar, but I still left satisfied due to the very happy ending.
a quick visit to Winner Boys (cute twinks, too limp wristed for me) and Power Boys (nothing to report here) later, I ended up at Nice Boys.
One of the punters at the bar was a good looking Cuban guy in his early twenties. The boy who was sitting next to me, straight and married with child, muttered that he wouldn't mind being offed by that punter. So far for being straight in Thailand.
Eventually I offed N, a small built 24 y/o Thai and a recent addition to the Nice Boys Crew. We went to G-Star, the new gay disco in town. N turned out to be a B-boy in disguise and the audience even appreciated his performance by tipping him when he was dancing shirtless on stage. Back at the hotel room, he gave another very enjoyable interactive performance for a one man audience.

The following day I went to Koh Larn with K. Even though K claimed that it was the first time he visited the island, he had indepth knowledge of the best beaches to visit and the best places to eat. With not a single Chinese in sight, we had the beach for ourselves. We had a great time, followed by an equally enjoyable time at the hotel room. When I gave him the usual tip plus a lottery ticket (maybe worth 6 million baht, you never know), he had a big laugh and immediately called our mutual friend, who almost choked while laughing out loud.
When you buy a lotttery ticket for 100 baht, you actually get 2 tickets with the same number. The jackpot is 12 million baht. It crossed my mind that if the ticket I bought turned out to be the winning number, the winners would be two lads who probably don't know eachother and the only thing that they have in common is having been laid by me. :)

It was the day before buddha lent day, so all bars were going to close at midnight. I was tired and went to bed early. The next day would be a day without alcohol or bar visits. Nothing to look forward to, but I made arrangements and it would turn out to be the highlight of my trip. But that's for another post.

Brad the Impala
May 6th, 2020, 21:55
I thought you might end up with the good looking Cuban, but it sounds like you had a good deputy in N.

I like the dry humour of your narrative, and look forward to the highlight!

michaelx1992
May 7th, 2020, 21:39
Last time I visited Pattaya, I promised one of the boys that I would buy him a birthday gift. I have known him for years and we became good friends with benefits.
I certainly don't see him as my boyfriend, but I enjoy spending time with him, beyond the usual fun in bed.
His birthday came and went and I completely forgot about it. He was eager to point that out when I met him at the bar (their selective memory is formidable).
Since we both like fishing, I considered taking him on a fishing trip. A bottle of whiskey later, that idea grew into chartering a fishing boat on Buddha day, so that all his friends could join in. Luckily I kept it to one bottle of whiskey..
We agreed that I would pay for the boat charter and he and his friends would take care of transport, food and drinks. He would be in charge of the guest list, girlfriends were also welcome.
Chartering a thai fishing boat with captain for 12 hours set me back 8000 baht, but it was worth every satang. The boat would set sail at sunset and return at sunrise.

But first things first. The previous evening, I had been chatting on the apps with a 25 y/o Thai boy. He looked decent enough on his pictures, but that 'soda' app stamp maybe should have made me a bit wary. We agreed to meet at noon in front of the hotel. He showed up 50 minutes late and luckily he approached me, since I would never have recognized him. The guy standing in front of me looked nothing like his pictures. I would have guessed he was around 40 y/o and far worse, he was plain ugly. I asked his ID card like I always do to check if he's of legal age (a no-brainer in this case), but he started rambling on, telling a weird story that the police confiscated his ID card because he could not pay a fine. Gratefully I used that excuse to send him on his way. Later that day I noticed that he deleted his profile. It would end up to be the only time I tried my luck on the apps during that trip.

In the afternoon a large part of the Nice Boys Crew, their girlfriends and even a baby gathered in front of my hotel. The receptionist, who normally never batters an eye, looked at me with a puzzled smile on his face. I apologetically shrugged my shoulders and joined the gang.
The sixteen of us squeezed into a baht bus and off we went to the Bang Saray harbor. We stopped at a local market to stock up on fresh food. The fishing vessel had a an open spaced lower deck with galley. On the upper deck, there was a room with a communal mattress where we could take a nap or endulge into other activities. I must admit that we probably did less fishing than we should have.. It turned out to be more of a party boat with ample booze and a constant flow of tasty thai food. The boys were having an amazing time. Buddha would probably have not approved most of it on his special day, but then again, he was not on the guest list. Time flies by when you have fun and before I knew, the sun was rising and we were back at the harbor. Some of the boys couldn't get enough of it and an afterparty at the house of one of them followed. I got back at the hotel at 11:30 a.m., exhausted but satisfied.
A day to remember.

(It was actually the white boat, but with the same layout)

a447
May 7th, 2020, 22:10
8,000 baht, or 80,000? It seems incredibly cheap.

What a great way to spend time with the guys and show your appreciation. I think some of us will keep the boat idea in mind next time we are there.

michaelx1992
May 7th, 2020, 22:42
8,000 baht, or 80,000? It seems incredibly cheap.

8,000 baht was not a bad deal for such a large vessel.
It's not a luxury yacht, but it certainly sufficed. It had a toilet on board and you could take an open air shower.

What a great way to spend time with the guys and show your appreciation. I think some of us will keep the boat idea in mind next time we are there.

You can call the phone number on the boat (see picture), but probably better to let the guys do the phone call for you.

arsenal
May 7th, 2020, 22:45
Wonderful. Pixellated faces notwithstanding I can probably name the four boys in the photo, at least two of whom I know have children.

I offed T shortly after that trip because I recall him talking about it in the bar.

Great stuff Michael.

michaelx1992
May 7th, 2020, 23:44
Wonderful. Pixellated faces notwithstanding I can probably name the four boys in the photo, at least two of whom I know have children.
You are correct. Both D & C have children afaik. The kid in the picture was N's baby.

I offed T shortly after that trip because I recall him talking about it in the bar.

I hope that T confirmed my story and didn't tell you that he got trapped on a boat with a boring falang for 12 hours in a row :-)

Great stuff Michael.
My pleasure. I enjoyed reading your easy rider reports in the past.

arsenal
May 8th, 2020, 00:09
Michael wrote.
"I hope that T confirmed my story and didn't tell you that he got trapped on a boat with a boring falang for 12 hours in a row :-)"

He did indeed confirm the fishing trip and that he and his friends had a great time. I've known him quite a long time and sometimes I don't off him on a particular trip but this tine I certainly did. Over Februaty he was experimenting with various underwear selections. One night he was done up in a green harnessy braces thong thingy. That was the night I offed him. Getting dressed it took us both 10 minutes to work out how to get the bloody thing on properly. Haha. Fantastic.

michaelx1992
May 8th, 2020, 00:53
One night he was done up in a green harnessy braces thong thingy.

Fantastic :-) I think I know where that underwear came from. Haha

michaelx1992
May 11th, 2020, 19:25
My grandfather always told me that if you have the choice between two options in life, you should always pick the option that will give you the best story to tell afterwards. He had an interesting life, but the majority of my grandmothers did probably not agree with his choices.
I try to live by his rule.

I got up at 6 p.m. and went for breakfirst/dinner. I had a drink at Dodo bar, a recent addition to the bar scene in Jomtien Complex. There I met D, 24 y/o from Phitsanulok. He used to work at a gas station, filling fuel tanks. He earned 9,000 baht per month, but had to work 12-hour shifts with just one day off per week.
Back at the hotel room, he turned out to be a fierce bottom. Carpe natem.

Later that evening, I strolled through a deserted Boystown and visited Cupidol. Eight twinks on stage and two other customers. I had offed one of the boys on a previous trip. He recognized me immediately and was looking for a repeat, but I was not really in the mood. I vaguely remembered that he was okay but he could simply not keep quiet for second. When I left, I gave him a small tip for old times sake. Moments later I received a call from that guy, begging me to return and off him. I politely declined, but he kept calling and messaging me, even threatening to show up at my hotel uninvited. It only stopped when I blocked his account on Line. That's why I often prefer straight guys. At least you avoid all the drama.

I popped into the Nice Boys bar to check if the guys were okay after our boat trip and it turned out that almost everybody skipped work that day. Beer, the boss at Nice Boys, of course blamed me.
On to G-Star, where I was joined by mammasans B and M from Nice Boys. There I met F, 26 y/o from Cambodia. F works at Toy Boys (but I didn't see him during my visit at that bar) and he's a great dancer. I seem to have a crush on guys who can dance well. We exchanged Line contact details and agreed to meet the next day before he had to go to work.

When G-Star was ready to close, I wanted to check out a karaoke bar and B led me to Karat Boys. I selected a stunner from the stage (200 baht for one hour). I pondered about offing him, but when I inquired, he quoted me a steep 5,000 baht short time fee. I gave him a 130 baht tip for a bus ticket to Bangkok and eventually went back to the hotel.

The next day was dedicated to scuba diving (excellent wreck diving, but visibility was poor as usual). When I returned from diving, F, our dancer from G-star, was already waiting at the hotel lobby. He turned out to be a bit more chubby than I thought, but he had personality and we had a good time. Sadly, I spent the rest of the evening and night near the toilet. The dish that I ate during the scuba diving trip came back with a vengeance. Oh well, I could have used the extra sleep anyway.

arsenal
May 11th, 2020, 20:02
"excellent wreck diving, but visibility was poor as usual"

That's what the boys say about a few of the farangs I think.

Another great report Michael. And you are a tease with another pixellated photo of a pretty boy showing just the hint of his arse. In normal times several members would be booking flights seeing that.

christianpfc
May 12th, 2020, 00:42
Thanks for your reports.

If you are comfortable sharing more about the boys you met (pictures, online dating accounts or bar they work and number or name, what they do and what they don't do, how much they asked for and how much they got), please do so in the online dating forum.

michaelx1992
May 13th, 2020, 15:16
The next day, I did some shopping at Central Festival and read a book by the pool. My stomach was still a bit upset.

In the evening, I checked out the massage places around Tukcom. The manager of Somchit Massage told me that she had sold the massage shop a couple years ago and now she had bought it back. The shop was thriving. They had already 25 customers that day and there was only one boy available when I was there. I continued to Ice massage and selected a cute masseur from Korat. Sadly, he had no idea what he was doing, not during the massage nor during the after.

On to Nice Boys. I had taken my collection of sexy underwear with me that I had bought at Chatuchak market. When I showed the underwear to Beer, she became ecstatic. She offered me whiskey in exchange and immediately handed them out to the guys. It was quite a sight, almost all the boys walking around in thongs, mankinis, jockstraps and the like. Some guys showed off like the straight divas they are, others were less sure about their change of work cloth. The other punters did seem to appreciate the show as well. I offed M that night and we had an enjoyable long session at the hotel.

The following day I met up with four of the guys at Pattaya Park. We had a great time on the slides. We were even joined by young Russian lads when we were playing a ball game in the pool. When we went to the beach to buy some food, I enquired with one of the hawkers for a day out fishing. My last boat trip was a success on many fronts, but not really on the 'catch a fish' front. The price for a join-in tour was 2,000 baht or I could charter the speedboat for 6,000 baht a day. Three of the guys love to fish and offered to pay 1,250 baht each as their share of the cost. From never chartering a boat in Pattaya to chartering a boat twice on the same trip. Nice. I made a reservation for two days later.

That evening, I checked out the show at The Venue (pretty good) and went to G-star. F, our 'Toy Boys' dancer was there and I joined his table. He had a cute friend N from Cambodia and I invited N to discuss politics at my hotel room. There was a problem though. N didn't have the room key and we would have to stop at the boy karaoke where his roommate works to pick it up. That boy karaoke (I forgot the name) turned out to be more of a disco during the wee hours.
We located his friend who was standing around a table with an elderly Malaysian gentleman and three other guys from the karaoke. That gentleman invited both of us to have a drink with him. I'm a sucker for free booze, so I accepted the offer. We had a good time and spent a couple hours dancing and drinking. When our Malaysian friend was ready to leave, he pulled out a pile of 1,000 baht bank notes and gave each of his guys one of them. I was surprised when he also gave that tip to N and I was completely speechless when I also got my tip. That's a first. And a good tip for sure. I did take care well of my new best friend and ordered a grab taxi for him.
When I arrived at my hotel with N, he told me that he forgot to ask for the room key..
Never mind. Short time became long time and the activities in bed were more than satisfactory.

arsenal
May 13th, 2020, 15:50
Top left is T. 6 times off.
Top right is M. 4 times off.
Bottom right is N. 3 times off.
Bottom left is N. 3 times off.

Yep. I do actually remember bottom right N telling me about the water park visit as I had a drink with him in the evening. I also remember him telling me one day he'd had 5 appointments as he sat rather exhausted in Double Shot Bar.

Another great piece Michael to get the Pattaya juices salivating. You're recruitment skills are superb. Were I to take a group from there that's the four I'd take because their such good friends. I'd also add C because he's always been one of my favourites.

Oliver2
May 13th, 2020, 15:50
This is nothing like the life I lead in Pattaya with P.....but I approve wholeheartedly because the poster is bringing joy into the lives of the guys rather than just using them for his own pleasure. And it is obvious this this makes him happy too....very Buddhist!

a447
May 13th, 2020, 16:34
.....the poster is bringing joy into the lives of the guys rather than just using them for his own pleasure. And it is obvious this this makes him happy too....very Buddhist!

I think the guys appreciate it when they realise that we don't all just see them as someone to use for sex - we also value them as individuals.

(Cue: Latin!)

michaelx1992
May 13th, 2020, 22:05
I learned that if the guys are having a good time, I am having a good time too. I always try to find out what they like to do. For example, bottom right and top left love to dance, but top right would have to be dragged to a disco.

Arsenal, may I complement you with your excellent taste in offs? :)
C joined the first boat trip, but I didn't off him on this trip. N had indeed a busy agenda. He even had a double booking when we were at Pattaya Park and we met a customer he was supposed to be seeing that afternoon :D

arsenal
May 13th, 2020, 22:46
"Arsenal, may I complement you with your excellent taste in offs?"

How kind. Someone's going to tell us to get a room. Haha.

Yes. Many of us know these boys over years. We see them when they're new to the scene and in a strange city. We see them make close friends. (very quickly on the go to bar scene actually) We see them get street wise and know their value. We see them have kids and show us pictures. T has a son and M has a daughter. Sometimes their visit into our lives is fleeting but they make a lasting impression on us. (date with Folk anyone)

And sometimes we see them slowly deteriorate as they get involved in the drug scene. We see them )lose the sparkle in their eyes. We watch as they lose weight. We see the tunnel they're in opening up. G was a fresh faced Thai lookalike of Mark Owen. Last time I saw him he was not. He wanted me to off him. I told him that I didn't fancy him anymore but that I was really really glad to see him still alive because I didn't think he would be. He understood exactly what I was saying.

michaelx1992
May 13th, 2020, 23:35
How kind. Someone's going to tell us to get a room.

Depends on how much you tip of course. hehe

arsenal
May 14th, 2020, 10:23
"Depends on how much you tip of course. hehe"

Well I was rather expecting that you'd be doing the tipping. I would also expect a fishing trip and a day at the water park thrown in. Haha.

michaelx1992
May 14th, 2020, 21:10
N woke up in the early afternoon. After a second session in bed, we went out to grab some food. N was in no hurry to leave, so we checked out the beach where he met a friend who rents jetskis. I always wanted to try that out, but never dared since I'm wary of the numerous scams. Since N knew that guy and he was prepared to sign the documents, I gave it a hesitant try. We had a great time and I wasn't scammed at the end.

After saying goodbye to N, I visited the bars in Jomtien Complex. There were multiple guys that sparked my interest that I had seen in the past week, but none of them were there or they were already sitting with a customer. Jomtien Complex is still a difficult hunting ground for me. I always seem to be sitting at the wrong bar or arriving at the wrong moment. I moved on to Boystown and had a drink at the Panorama bar before checking out Dream Boys. While Dream Boys was my favorite bar four years ago, I didn't have much luck finding a guy over there in the past years. It was better this time, but still left empty handed. I crossed the street to X-Boys, watched the show and offed #58, a young Thai guy from Pattaya and a repeat off from last trip. We had an enjoyable time back at the hotel. I went to bed early, since I would go on the fishing trip the next day.

At 07:30am, I called the guys to make sure that they were ready for our fishing trip. My experience with young Thai lads is that they always show up late, and these three are not an exception to that rule. I was surprised to find them not only awake, but already on their way to the meeting point. We had a wonderful fishing trip and we caught over seven kg of fish. Quite an accomplishment, mainly thanks to my three compagnions who proved to be the better fishermen. I had underestimated the scorching sun. Thankfully they bought some protective sleeves for me, but my feet would turn out to be roasted for the following weeks. Nevertheless, we all had a blast. I said goodbye to the guys and promised that we would keep in touch.

This time, unedited photos.

The next two days I catched up on work. I reunited with my colleague and after a second round of interviews, we got the positive news. Our job application was accepted and we would start working in Bangkok from May 1 for the next five months. I was already dreaming of long weekends in Pattaya and the occasional side trips to the countryside of Thailand.

Then came covid-19 and shattered that dream..

Now I'm confined to a room in a cold country, mesmerising and writing about this wonderful trip while I should make new memories instead.
Let's hope that the old times will come back and gay Pattaya will rise like a phoenix from the ashes.