PDA

View Full Version : Hedda says Pearl is a fake what do you think, me to...

elephantspike
January 18th, 2006, 02:25
Is there anyone at all who would be the least bit interested in the crap quoted above that doesn't already have the url to The Bog bookmarked already? Just in case, here is a link. I'd post one on the main page for convenience's sake, but I am working on SEO for our Google rank, and unnecessary links are a page-rank drain issue.

Hedda's Blog (http://radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com/)

I don't see the point of posting a cut&paste of an entire blog entry from there here. It is also off-topic. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand. I'm moving it to the Global Forum.

January 18th, 2006, 12:53
I've never been so insulted since the maitre'de at the Four Seasons said "you're no lady " and frogmarched me to the tradesman's entrance.

I am me but I admit my pearls are fake !

It's a shocking allegation though to be accused of being LMTU although I wish I had his hair and could sport a Marcel Wave.

Could be worse..he could have called me Edith !..them would be fighting words.

January 18th, 2006, 15:09
Could be worse..he could have called me Edith!..them would be fighting words.

You said it, luv! However, I think she did call you, Edith--And me, you, and all those others, us--and, us, them! Wow! Actually, I'm proud to be among the group--But they might be really insulted! Calling poor LMTU, catawampum, dear Asianad, sweet Silom and (even!) Mrsydney, you! And me!
But I wonder, if we are so bloody bad, why can't she stay away? As I recall; no one made her go stand in the corner. She stomped off, all on her own, singing, "You can't play in my yard, if you won't be nice to me," and now she's being a cry-baby because no one's begging her to come back: "I know what I'll do, by and by; I'll eat some worms and then I'll die--And when I'm gone, you will agree; they'll all be sorry that they picked on me!" As John Wayne said, "Awww."

I must admit, however; reading her makes Billy Sydney (Wasn't he a preacher in the 30's?...Like Sister Amy?) seem, almost, sane. I know it's not nice to laugh--But...what the heck...I'm goin' to hell, anyway!

BTW: Thanks, Billy, for the...whatever you call those private messages?...PMS?...love letter. But the answer's still, "NO! NO!" a :sith: times NO!

January 18th, 2006, 16:10
I thought it was common knowledge that men can't fake it. :angel4:

January 18th, 2006, 16:20
I thought it was common knowledge that men can't fake it. :angel4:

If you believe that, then you haven't tried all the positions! :lovestory:

January 18th, 2006, 22:54
fancy calling you me !!..sue for libel I say..

anyone can see we bear no resemblence to each other....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/aron2005/x.gif

Smiles
January 19th, 2006, 01:17
Calling Pearl a fake is not pleasant, but nothing akin to the treatment poor old Smiles is getting over at The Bog.

Smiles has been accused quite blatantly of being the eminence grise behind "just-about-everything" which has gone down since Hedda flew the coop (and before! :blackeye: ) and started draining mud into his ghastly bog . . . now apparently it was I who posted that bullshit at GayButton's.

2 samplings of the kind of trash Hedda allows to be viewed on The Bog, while in the same breath demanding ~ demanding I say! ~ that the Admin of Sawatdee exorcise one of the regular banal postings of Let Me Tell You

The price one pays for fame ...:

Anonymous said...

This is a new low for Smiles. His hatred, borne of out of his jealousy of Hedda is well-known but I'm surprised that he would take it this far. He hit the roof when Hedda and GB teamed up because he knew Hedda's contributions would help to revive GB's board - GB being the only other person whom he hates even more than Hedda in gay Thailand. GB wouldn't take any of Smiles's good guy-bad guy scripted shennanigans and banned him outright years ago. I would stay firm if I were GB - all that crap about hiring a private investigator and tracing IP addresses is just that - crap. Whatever Smiles thinks he knows about GB, he pieced it together from other board members. It's partly GB's fault for living his life like an open book. It's only too easy to collate info from wagging tongues in Pattaya and on Sawatdee.

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't surprise me if Smiles is behind all this. He valiantly tried to keep afloat a few threads panning the GB-Hedda union on Sawatdee even though everyone else had lost interest. Even his coterie of panderers and ass-lickers told him to give it a rest. He was so obsessed by the union that he would rant about it in chat whenever he had an audience. What a lonely, bitter, sick man.

No idea who 'anonymous' is :idea: . . . so I shall not sue.

Cheers ...

January 19th, 2006, 03:05
Oh what a sweet larf

Anonymous at the other place says:

Anonymous said...
He is writing crazy posts under his uncle fungus name,it must be a full moon tonight as he has gone plum crazy He will always be OBSESSED with Hedda.

Dear old innocent Uncle Fungus (I am really only 37) being tarred with the SMILES brush

Why did I get dragged into this?

Please trust me when I say I am NOT and never have been or ever will be SMILES

I am a hydra of a completely different and innocent nature

Like others I did have different name on another distant landed forum - but chose to adopt a new persona at this fair place

PS I have never been to Canada - or Australia - or the USA - but I have definately been to me

Smiles
January 19th, 2006, 03:48
Dear old innocent Uncle Fungus (I am really only 37) being tarred with the SMILES brush
dink :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

January 19th, 2006, 13:30
fancy calling you me !!..sue for libel I say..
anyone can see we bear no resemblence to each other....
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/aron2005/x.gif

Taken back when we were members of the Cycle Sluts...Sigh...the silly things we did before the internet. Well, guess we could have joined the Salvation Army, as opposed to coming here: beat one drum, beat another, WTH is the difference! (I wonder if any of the other Sluts are still around? Have any others moved to East Sodom by the Sea?...From West Sodom by the Sea.)

Which 'brush' is that? Has that bad boy been up to his old tricks: using tar instead of lube again? Shame on you Smiles!

I've been around the world but I've never been to me. Who in their right mind would want to go there?
I've been to Canada. Twice, if Windsor counts. :hmph:
Why did I go to Windsor?
Because my mother made me.
Why did she make me?
Because she was driving (I was only ten.) & she wouldn't throw me out of the car until she got across the border.
So why pick Windsor; what's in Windsor?
Because it was there! There's nothing to see, or do, in Windsor, it's where dirt goes to die.
(But I nice old man of 37, a farmer, picked me up....and used me like a farm wife: he made me milk his cows and feed his pigs & chickens. When I fed the chickens to the pigs, he got mad, took me to Detroit and left me at a drag bar where one of the employees, Bubbles, adopted me: he was the bouncer. But that's another story, kiddies. Now got to bed!)

January 20th, 2006, 03:25
Please excuse my ignorance, I am not really up to date with the whole Hedda situation, but...

Why does Hedda still command such a large audience? Why is he still considered controversial? Hedda clearly thrives on and promotes competitive queeny in-fighting games. But why do his peers play along? What's the prize? How many of you leave the arena feeling as smug as him? Why do you go back for more?

Rant over

January 20th, 2006, 06:27
How many of you leave the arena feeling as smug as him?
I'm not sure, objective. How can you tell? What are the objective criteria <chortle>?

January 20th, 2006, 20:01
I'm not sure, objective. How can you tell? What are the objective criteria <chortle>?

How can I tell.... what? I was asking questions. Perhaps you didn't notice the question marks.

Can't you read? Someone needs an eye test. At least you read my forum handle correctly. Well done for that much at least <Chortle>

January 21st, 2006, 07:35
How can I tell.... what? I was asking questions.
Indeed you were. My guess is that what you mean is that you were asking a rhetorical question.
If I can re-phrase the question without losing any of the meaning -
Q: When you, homintern, leave Hedda's arena, do you feel as smug as Hedda feels?
A: I don't know. How smug does Hedda feel? How can I measure how smug Hedda feels? How can I measure how smug I feel? What are the objective citeria for measuring smugness?

catawampuscat
January 22nd, 2006, 00:04
how did I get mentioned in this mess of a thread?? objective , you can read Hedda's postings on the GayThailand forum where he is a fairly regular poster and not very controversial..He does have strong opinions and can be obstinate but also has useful and well thought out advice and is made welcome by the moderators of that forum... Some posters on this forum are obsessed by Hedda and will never let go and stop beating a dead horse..(no reference to Miss Horsey meant or intentioned)