PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

August 8th, 2006, 17:17
DELETED

August 8th, 2006, 17:34
Something tells me that the English skills of Thailand's youth ain't gonna be gettin' any better in the near future...

catawampuscat
August 8th, 2006, 17:51
somehow, it is amazing to me that someone would think it was worthy of starting a new thread for a topic so
banal and so unrelated to the Gay Thailand forum.. Nobody except JB and a few others with very shallow existences would
find it interesting if lmtu goes to school to learn English.. I await JB's next exciting thread when lmtu gets a boil lanced or
perhaps gets a haircut.. One can only hope that the moderators move this thread to where it belongs and that is definitely not
in Gay Thailand.... :cat:

August 8th, 2006, 18:00
so eggciting. hell be a grate teacher. maybe i can help out to?

-M

lonelywombat
August 8th, 2006, 18:36
so eggciting. hell be a grate teacher. maybe i can help out to?

-M

What would you teach besides bad english/american?

and bad manners.

August 8th, 2006, 18:39
Coming from Oregon, as he appears to, perhaps he could give a course on raccoon and possum cookery.

August 8th, 2006, 19:15
Coming from Oregon, as he appears to, perhaps he could give a course on raccoon and possum cookery.

and wat do u know of the oregonese? possum is not a good eat. and racons are dirty little buggers, like you boystupid.

-M

August 8th, 2006, 21:28
somehow, it is amazing to me that someone would think it was worthy of starting a new thread for a topic so
banal and so unrelated to the Gay Thailand forum..
One can only hope that the moderators move this thread to where it belongs and that is definitely not
in Gay Thailand.... :cat:

Do you really lead such a miserable existence that you have no sense of humour? :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Smiles
August 8th, 2006, 22:53
" ... Do you really lead such a miserable existence that you have no sense of humour? ... "
Our pussy spends a lot of his time licking you-know-who's boots on the GayThailand message board . . . . that can't be much fun (though somebody needs to do it I guess). But too much of that kind of recreation would drain the ha ha's out of that king of comedy, Vladimir Illyich.

Cheers ... :rolling:

August 9th, 2006, 09:13
DELETED

August 9th, 2006, 09:38
LMTU is a driving force behind the promotion of gay enterpriss in Pattaya and one of their greatest supporters. Let's face it..he's put Monty on the map and Monty is going from success to success..how else will gay tourists ever find out the latest on Sunnee Plaza without LMTU's guiding hand ?

Bangkok's gain will be our loss !

( I didn't know John Botting even knew the famed Hollywood actor Lance Boyle !!)

August 9th, 2006, 13:55
Enterpriss. If I may venture a guess would that mean, topping a very fussy queen?

And 'pussy licking boots!' Well, there's a picture worth a thousand words!
BTW, where can I buy a pair of those boots? And can they be trained to lick other things?

UncleSam
August 9th, 2006, 18:18
licking you-know-who's boots on the GayThailand message board "

No, I don't know who you-know-who is. Care to tell us ?

hehehehe...........

lonelywombat
August 9th, 2006, 19:38
Can it be true that LMTU is going to teach english to those poor unsuspecting thai boys and girls?

Has the bottom fallen out of the skyscraper market.

I thought real estate touts were making a fortune flogging high rise condos.

Why does someone who has business expertise and tells everyone how to run their business at a profit

need to get a JOB work for a living, when he was such a successful businessman in 5 continents.

Why did he not take his own advice?

How lucky were those that ignored him.

August 9th, 2006, 20:55
Why does someone who has business expertise and tells everyone how to run their business at a profit

need to get a JOB work for a living, when he was such a successful businessman in 7 continents.

All those posts have a new significance as we read about a success who may not have been. just in his on mind.

It just goes to show that as most of of suspected the Village Idiot was just that and talking out of his arse at the same time.

August 10th, 2006, 06:43

need to get a JOB work for a living, when he was such a successful businessman in 7 continents.

All those posts have a new significance as we read about a success who may not have been. just in his on mind.

It just goes to show that as most of us suspected the Village Idiot was just that and talking out of his arse at the same time.

Now here's a couple of gents with the smarts.

Now, tell me again. It's an English language school.
And which side of the teacher's desk is the Village Idiot going to sit?

catawampuscat
August 10th, 2006, 16:18
I am sure he is taking a course on writing English and it would be a curse upon the Thai people if
he actually presumed to teach English grammar or writing.. I shudder to think about it... :cat:

August 10th, 2006, 19:17
you LMTU knockers must not know the man personally as if you did you would know that people with great personalities are to be treasured and are in short supply.

As for the mad spelling..there is a button on here so anyone can give the appearance of being an English major..no-one is impressed by such mundane things..the message is what counts not the delivery !!!

August 10th, 2006, 20:42

As for the mad spelling..there is a button on here so anyone can give the appearance of being an English major..no-one is impressed by such mundane things..the message is what counts not the delivery !!!

The message is the important thing, yes. But in LMTU's case it appears to be written in a language that only a professor of advanced Cantonese can decipher.

As for LMTu actually teaching someone English - the mind boggles!

August 10th, 2006, 22:29
on here and wonderful human beings but..

I see nothing in this thread that said LMTU was going to be teaching English !!!

And I confess..I know what is really going on as I have had person contact with the esteemed gentleman over the past few days..

You are all leading yourselves down the garden path again !

catawampuscat
August 10th, 2006, 23:59
the village idiot is fortunate to have friends who defend him but these same friends would not be so kind
if another poster posted the same way.. I have lived a long life and known many people but out of the
thousands of people I have known in school or work or elsewhere, no one writes so poorly, so unintelligently
and in such bad English as the idiot..

His friends can be in denial but they know in their hearts that having the idiot involved with the teaching of English
is insane and remember his friends started this thread.. by the way the content and messages he espouses are
crap and all for his own ego driven agenda, pushing the sky high condos without admitting his commissions, promoting
businesses, where he runs a tab never to be paid, dumping on businesses that don't play ball with him and spreading
every rumour he hears without checking on the facts or if the parties involve want the publicity.. it is nice to have friends..

August 11th, 2006, 10:01
can't we turn you into a nice little kitty ? :cat:

XXXX this thread now seems to be turning into an appalling vilification of LMTU for petty reasons..it's a bit rich that those who are knocking the guy first claim why is this thread here and then go on to keep making very hurtful and bitchy comments.I

I'd be more impressed if those who want to continue these very personal attacks put their true names if they feel so strongly ( and ensure they have no skeletons in their own closest).