View Full Version : Fake Club?

dab69
April 10th, 2020, 19:36
well certainly closed now for some time?
Never heard of this club in BKK. Someone posted this video but it is from 5 years ago.
Well worth watching to brighten your day - although briefly as we return to reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFHlprVyMo&feature=youtu.be

goji
April 10th, 2020, 20:04
Thanks for posting that :) .
Lots of other videos by the same club on You Tube, although this is the best one I have seen so far.

From the signs behind the stage, it's called Fake Club and google maps shows it is just north of Makkasan, near one of the MRT stations.

dab69
April 10th, 2020, 21:04
Horribly mixed crowd. Sorry I can't give credit to whoever posted it here somewhere.
Ran across it in my bookmarks. Hoping for better times as soon as possible.

Thanks to the original poster.

Nirish guy
April 10th, 2020, 22:13
When reading this without my glasses on I thought it said the FECK Club and instantly thought ........and actually when I looked at his preferred pastimes too and compared them to how it seems to match with some of our own when we're in Pattyaya I figured that yes, he must be a regular there too ! :)

christianpfc
April 10th, 2020, 23:52
Fake Club (misspelled FACK PUB in the youtube video), full name "Fake Club The Next Gen" (Generation?) is the largest and best known gay disco in Bangkok (Thailand, South-East Asia, the world?). It moved several times in the last 10 years, current location is about 500 m walking north of MRT Rama 9.

pong
April 13th, 2020, 20:02
Thats it, right. Also advertises on gthai.net-see link there.