PDA

View Full Version : Nook Announcements

August 8th, 2006, 13:50
Greetings to everyone from Niddy's Nook! Just a quick note to thank all of you who came out for Allen's Tribute. It was a wonderful evening and I believe Allen appreciated everyone's thanks and good wishes.

Also, Niddy's Nook will be closed this Monday, August 14th in observance of the Queen's Birthday. Long live the queen.

Respectfully Submitted,
Niddy's Nook Promotions

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Have You Tried Our Chicken Sandwich Yet? **

August 8th, 2006, 17:12
DELETED

August 8th, 2006, 17:33
Why, John...whatever do you mean?

OH! The "queen" angle. I suppose if Chris and Niddy were even the slightest bit fem, there might have been in an there. As it is, though -- with them being such perfect models of manliness -- it would be a bit weak.

August 8th, 2006, 17:38
Why, John...whatever do you mean?

OH! The "queen" angle. I suppose if Chris and Niddy were even the slightest bit fem, there might have been in an there. As it is, though -- with them being such perfect models of manliness -- it would be a bit weak.

whats relly weak is your forever need to try and discreddit this restarent. give it a rest.

-M

August 8th, 2006, 17:42
Is it relly?

As I've never eaten there, I don't know how I could possibly discredit it. I do admit to loving making fun of its owner's pathetic publicity drives, though. Why don't you try it? You might like it!