PDA

View Full Version : Toolbox Bar Saturday Night Show

PapaBear
February 23rd, 2020, 12:39
Fun and sexy show at Toolbox last night. A nice mix of twinks and beefcake. Here's some pix.

I'm a Luddite so, unfortunately, can't figure out how to upload the movies I took.

Moses
February 23rd, 2020, 13:01
I'm a Luddite so, unfortunately, can't figure out how to upload the movies I took.

Thx for pix. You can't upload video on our server. For to show video here you should upload it somewhere (for example: Youtube) then add URL to button "Video" in post editor:

Nirish guy
February 23rd, 2020, 18:59
And if the pics are anything to go by yes PLEASE do ! :-)

christianpfc
February 23rd, 2020, 21:07
Interesting! Certainly worth a visit next time I'm in Cambodia. From their facebook: show 10:30 every night but Monday.

Manforallseasons
February 23rd, 2020, 21:39
Have been to Tool Box several times....great show.....all types of boys....owner Doug...nice guy......highly recommended it.
Nice inexpensive hotel nearby Blue Corner Hotel.....yes you can bring back guests.

goji
February 23rd, 2020, 23:17
Thank you for posting the pics

The Toolbox show was very lively when I visited about 14 months ago. However, the lads were overdressed at the time. It's pleasing to see they appear to have corrected that.
One more reason to go back.

I've bought guests back to 6 different hotels in Cambodia so far, without problems. The location of Blue Corner looks good, so I might just try it next time.

Mind you, I still think the easiest place to pick up a Khmer lad is right here in Pattaya. For a promise of "minimum 1000", I could probably have several delightful examples outside the hotel within about 40 minutes. Most of them deserving and getting more than that minimum.

Luring one on the apps in Phnom Penh seems to take more effort and some anchor their price at $50, so more time might be needed to find one going at a more competitive price.

PapaBear
February 24th, 2020, 15:42
Here are some short clips of the show at Toolbox on Saturday night. I hope.

https://youtu.be/6UI-z_yFEf8

https://youtu.be/6UI-z_yFEf8

https://youtu.be/BVLRMZk9WJg

https://youtu.be/BVLRMZk9WJg

Zebedee
February 24th, 2020, 17:19
I think the video with large group of boys together really enjoyed themselves,great to see. I was there about a year ago,with my friend.
Thanks for posting .

pong
February 24th, 2020, 18:19
If we could just have such enthusiasm here in BKK..................
Is it in fact a ´hired´ dancegroup (like the coyotes mostly) or are they from inhouse and have trained for it? (that could, long long ago, also be seen in BKK/soi 2-Butterfly etc.)

Zebedee
February 25th, 2020, 08:33
Is it in fact a ´hired´ dancegroup (like the coyotes mostly) or are they from inhouse and have trained for it? (that could, long long ago, also be seen in BKK/soi 2-Butterfly etc.)

Its hard to say, maybe PapaBear might know,in any event the little sluts are having a good time. LOL

goji
February 25th, 2020, 09:46
That's by far the best show I can remember in a gay bar. Also, way ahead of anything I have seen in Thailand on this trip. Thank you for posting the videos.

When I last visited, the enthusiasm of the dance routine was obvious and it actually looked like the lads were enjoying themselves. Now they have shed some of the excess clothing, even better.

PapaBear
February 25th, 2020, 12:25

The four boys in the DANCE clip are the in-house dance troupe. The SEXYSHOW boys are all the staff of the bar - the waiters and the bartenders.

latintopxxx
February 26th, 2020, 02:41
kinda reminds me of Thailand 10 years ago when most guys seemed to "enjoy" what they were doing...now one gets the impression that its all about the money..

Nirish guy
February 28th, 2020, 15:08
Here are some short clips of the show at Toolbox on Saturday night. I hope.
]

Ahhh decisions decisions...... :-) Great Videos, thanks for posting PapaBear. You actually made me late for work watching them ( twice) but I'll just explain to my boss that is was cute twink guys doing sexy dancing on a stage that kept me late and I'm sure he'll understand ! lol

Daveuk
March 11th, 2020, 13:23
My experience with Cambodian boys has been positive. Over the last couple of years I’ve offed them from the Complex bars (I would say the Home Bar is mostly staffed by them ). Also they are to be found in my favourite Gogo -Winner.
I wonder if a side trip from Pattaya would be a good investment.

goji
March 12th, 2020, 06:54
I wonder if a side trip from Pattaya would be a good investment.

It depends on what type of return you want from the investment. The easiest place to off Khmer lads is in Pattaya.
If you want to off a different cute twink every day of the week, it's easy in Pattaya and requires more effort in Phnom Penh.

I just go to Cambodia for the change of scenery.