PDA

View Full Version : "One Hour" massage in Pattaya ?

goji
February 21st, 2020, 11:44
Is it just me, or is the 1 hour massage getting shorter?

Once upon a time, a 1 hour massage might have lasted 50 minutes or more. Sometimes even 60.

My last 2 massages at the place adjacent to Mosaik lasted 40 minutes. I'm not going back there.
At Somjit, again just 40 minutes.

Perhaps it's just these establishments ? Or is anyone else noticing the same trend ? I presume more than 40 minutes away from a mobile phone might be too much stress for them.

I'm thinking of going somewhere else. Over the years, I've had good results at the place across 2nd road from Boyztown. However, their masseurs are all a bit overweight for my tastes this year.

To be honest, I've not had many massages in Thailand this time, due to a combination on finding terrific lads on the phone apps and poor massage services.
Even though the lads on Grindr etc have been superb, it's about time I tried another massage.

Should I be negotiating to make it clear I expect the full time ? None of this used to be necessary.

francois
February 21st, 2020, 11:51
It all depends on the "happy ending" I believe. If the customer wants his happiness earlier on then the massage stops and the ending begins/ends.

Jellybean
February 21st, 2020, 12:12
Oh! I noticed the same thing during my last trip, goji, and I solved the issue by bringing in my kitchen timer (see photo below). The clock concentrated the mind of the masseur and it made me aware of at what point stage two should begin. I can assure you, no more short changed massages, I get the full 60 minutes! The downside is that I found the tick, tick, ticking of the timer somewhat off-putting.

Seriously though, I think françois was spot on with his answer. It all boils down to that well known Thai saying . . . you come, I go. Once the happy ending has taken place the masseur is off as quick as the rabbit at the greyhound dog races. The solution, IMHO: don’t rush the first half.

goji
February 21st, 2020, 14:52
Correct.

However, when they ask the customer to turn over after little more than 20 minutes and are brushing the genitals after 30 minutes, things are already getting out of control and the chances of getting a quality 60 minute massage are slim. Even if you say "later" when a happy ending is offered, you are probably going to get some fairly poor arm massaging for another 10 minutes.

Perhaps I just made poor recent choices of massage venue. However, if knocking 1/3rd off your massage time is now common, perhaps I need to take control and negotiate massage duration beforehand.

I would guess I'm not the only one noticing shorter massages ? Or are others content with 40 minutes, as long as there is a HJ ?

BOY69
February 21st, 2020, 17:13
I prefer proper massage at regular massage places with no happy ending most likely you'll get there good massage from professional masseurs and when I am looking for sex as goji mentioned terrific lads can be found on the phone apps .I find the massage places with happy ending overpriced and poor service .some of the boys from the apps offering massage too besides sex in your room much more convenient IMO if you into it.

dinagam
February 21st, 2020, 18:31
Some masseurs especially the ones at the Jomtian blind massage and The Prime at Silom set their own timers that go beeping after 30 minutes and subsequent 15 minutes. Those are places of interest to me when I need to get a proper Thai massage in pyjamas.
Things can happen during relaxing oil massage when you let it out of control and with you subsequently feeling short changed, but I have also experienced a bonus of five to ten minutes beyond the hour when climaxes arrived rather late...

pong
February 21st, 2020, 19:25
No exp. from Patters, but plenty of it here in BKK. About each and any room Ive been into has a clock, but maybe some 5% without working batteree. I always point that out when I note it. The clever guys then show me their fone plus time. For me its either or, so for the real fun things I go to dedicated m2m where you can be assured hat main menu is not the msg as such. Dislike those places where you have to make a deal and never know what you can expect etc. It varies per place, but in general its yes, you come-then you go, mostly to the shower. So just try that old style Indian (or whatever) technique of delaying the nam awk happening. If you do that smartly you can easily go over the arranged 60/90 mins. Its the exception that a place has instructed the masseurs as much as to give the full time, but there are some. Speak to that repeatedly with the real manager/boss if that is really imprtt to you.
A really good and well organised m2m place trains its staff and also on how to organise it at the best for 60/90 etc min.s and thats quite reliable. Its just that I assume Patters does not excel in that.