PDA

View Full Version : So, where's Freaky !?? Not a post to be seen. I've been away, did I miss something !?

Nirish guy
February 13th, 2020, 23:52
So, where's Freaky !?? Not a post to be seen. I've been away and not on the board much, did I miss something !?

Is he ok I wonder or maybe just decided to take a short sabbatical to concentrate on his Latin teaching in Texas perhaps :)

neddy3
February 14th, 2020, 00:08
You missed nothing. He has just stopped posting.

Some are delighted, some are disappointed.

gerefan2
February 14th, 2020, 18:30
Although he hasn’t posted since January he has logged in this month.
Not like him not to have his say, unless....

dinagam
February 14th, 2020, 19:01
The silence is deafening...
We were made aware of his recent reports of spending time in Siam Reap and Bavaria in several posts.
I hope Moses or any his four active-passive mounted archangels can shine some light on this matter.

Manforallseasons
February 14th, 2020, 19:54
If you haven’t already guessed he also posts as sglad.

Nirish guy
February 14th, 2020, 21:49
I hope you're not suggesting that a member here could be posting using two different Aliases as I believe that's against the rules so it couldn't POSSIBLY be allowed to happen - COULD IT !? :-)

Moses
February 14th, 2020, 22:50
I hope Moses or any his four active-passive mounted archangels can shine some light on this matter.

It is question of privacy. Can't confirm or deny any info.

Nirish guy
February 15th, 2020, 07:39
He COULD tell you, but then he'd have to kill you to best perhaps just not to ask :-)

dinagam
February 15th, 2020, 08:54
He COULD tell you, but then he'd have to kill you to best perhaps just not to ask :-)

Is this a sign of the deep, dark state?

Jellybean
February 15th, 2020, 18:04
We received a report from a member via the red triangle system about this topic being placed in the Gay Thailand forum. As a result, the topic has been moved to the Feedback forum, but in view of the general interest, a 48 hour redirect has been left in the Gay Thailand forum.

Nirish guy
February 15th, 2020, 21:42
Some people need to get a life.

gerefan2
February 15th, 2020, 22:06
It is question of privacy. Can't confirm or deny any info.

The silence is even more deafening ....and now moved into oblivion as well.

Nirish guy
February 15th, 2020, 22:22
Caught with pants down double dipping perhaps so told pick a name ( SGLAD or Frekky but one of them has to go perhaps ? )

Just throwing out ideas, I've no real interest either way other than genuinely wondering was he ok as troll of not sometimes there are only a small number of us posting here at times and I'd hate to think any of us were ill or in "diffs".......well, when I say "any" ... :-).......no, I do mean that actually .

Brad the Impala
February 16th, 2020, 04:32
Whose privacy is being referred to as a reason for not elaborating? If it's the poster known as frequent's privacy, well we are all anonymous here, and if someone has been cautioned or blocked there isn't usually much hesitation in mentioning it and referring to the poster's name.

I think transparency in the management of posters is in everyone's interest. I think it serves no one for posters to be bundled off in the middle of the night under cover of darkness, if that is what has happened.

Zebedee
February 16th, 2020, 06:12
sometimes there are only a small number of us posting here at times and I'd hate to think any of us were ill or in "diffs".......well, when I say "any" ... :-).......no, I do mean that actually .
Yes indeed the number of "real " posters seem to be proportional to the number of visitors to Pattaya bars these days...as you'd expect I guess...in decline. Sad.
The other forum is in the same situation,just hanging in there.Its a credit to the loyal following.But it's not just the gay visitors, its all visitors ( western visitors ) to Pattaya /Thailand in general. The end of an era.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Manforallseasons
February 16th, 2020, 10:45
Yes indeed the number of "real " posters seem to be proportional to the number of visitors to Pattaya bars these days...as you'd expect I guess...in decline. Sad.
The other forum is in the same situation,just hanging in there.Its a credit to the loyal following.But it's not just the gay visitors, its all visitors ( western visitors ) to Pattaya /Thailand in general. The end of an era.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don’t believe your wrong however the trolls ie. Frequent and sglad do keep loyal members from posting.

Jellybean
February 16th, 2020, 11:52
Perhaps it would be helpful, and for the avoidance of any doubt, if I say that the recent posting inactivity by frequent is not as a consequence of any moderating action. Whether he chooses to post or not, is a private matter for him and not a matter for the admin’ team.

Khor tose
February 16th, 2020, 22:16
If you haven’t already guessed he also posts as sglad.

Wrong

Nirish guy
June 9th, 2020, 08:19
Wrong

Considering Freekies own post on that very subject were HE stated he was posting as SGLAD you may wish to reconsider that answer I guess ? .

Brad the Impala
June 9th, 2020, 15:45
Considering Freekies own post on that very subject were HE stated he was posting as SGLAD you may wish to reconsider that answer I guess ? .

You mean you believe Frequent??!! If it were true I think he would be unlikely to admit it. But anyway it's all too convoluted for me!

Nirish guy
June 9th, 2020, 16:51
.......If it were true I think he would be unlikely to admit it !

Copied from the "has Frekky kicked the bucket" thread and as posted the man himself just a few days ago........

Brad the Impala
June 9th, 2020, 17:40
That's why I asked if you believe Frequent! My point being that as he has posted this statement himself it is unlikely to be true, but as I say, who really cares.

Nirish guy
June 9th, 2020, 21:46
That's why I asked if you believe Frequent! My point being that as he has posted this statement himself it is unlikely to be true.

Well now I guess you could be right about that, to be honest I hadn't even considered the possibility as I just ( perhaps stupidly) assumed that as we were all adults here there would be no need and nor would anyone be so daft as to blatantly lie about such a fairly basic fact. I do understand that people here might embellish their stories and whatnot for "fun' ( yes Latin that would be you) but I assumed when it came down to the basics of WHO was saying that then that didn't need to be bullshitted about ......burt hey, on second thoughts, you could well be right I guess - how sad and pathetic must someone be if thats actually true mind.