PDA

View Full Version : Brief courtship with Thai boy ends in mixed messages

cuddlecheetah
February 11th, 2020, 22:37
I met an adorable Thai boy on Hornet this week. At first I dismissed him because of red flags: his photo was very small and he sent repeated messages begging for a partner and whining about being lonely. However, the second photo he sent caught my attention, and I reluctantly agreed to meet him. To my amazement he turned out to be an incredible catch, cuter than his photo, 21 year old university student, extremely shy. A rare treat.

The relationship got off to a great start. We both liked each other a lot. The next day he agreed to come to my hotel and we spent the afternoon snuggling and fooling around. I fingered him; he has a nice cheesy smell, especially on his dick. I wanted to fuck him, but decided to wait until that evening. We jerked off instead--took me almost an hour to climax, which would irritate anyone, though he seemed okay with it.

He had agreed to come back to my hotel room that evening, after dinner with his family, before he was supposed to fly back to Bangkok (where he goes to school) early the next morning. However, his return got delayed until 8pm, then 9pm, finally he texts that he can only come by for 10 minutes tonight. He comes over, 10 minutes of snuggling and fooling around turned into half an hour, we both still seem to really love each other, even talk about me as his boyfriend.

I had mentioned that I wanted to go up to Bangkok and spend a few days with him. However, I ran into a wall when he steadfast refused to commit to meeting with me in Bangkok. The suburb he lives in is too far from the city to travel to, he's too busy with his studies and extra curricular activities to meet for even one night. He wants me to wait two months until Songkran to meet him again in Krabi.

Yet still I get messages from him on Line: "Missing you so much." How odd. What happened?

latintopxxx
February 13th, 2020, 02:02
nah...far too white...way too korean pop style cute feminine...I might let him wait on me as in serve me food and drinks but thats it

cuddlecheetah
February 13th, 2020, 10:44
nah...far too white...way too korean pop style cute feminine...I might let him wait on me as in serve me food and drinks but thats it

He actually doesn't look much like that photo--it's probably dated or modified. IRL he's fairly tan Thai boy with a dozen hairs on his upper lip.

I quite enjoyed him. Great combination of sexy traits: smooth skin, incredible legs, soft hands. But to each his own.

You should see the selfies he took while he chewed on my dick for 20 minutes with his cute braces ;)

christianpfc
February 14th, 2020, 22:06
Thai boys have many problems: emotional insecurity, mood swings, confusing sex with love, playing hard to get, no sex before marriage, the list is endless, pick one. Money problems is just the most common and most easy to solve.

I have been in similar situations, staying somewhere for one or two nights, meeting a boy, the continue my trip thinking "we had a great time, I will come to see you again next week", and being met with indifference.

sglad
February 15th, 2020, 00:02
Thai boys have many problems: emotional insecurity, mood swings, confusing sex with love, playing hard to get, no sex before marriage, the list is endless, pick one. Money problems is just the most common and most easy to solve.

If you've had a normal life trajectory or any real friends, you'd know that these issues are not confined to Thai boys.

sglad
February 15th, 2020, 00:17
I met an adorable Thai boy on Hornet this week. At first I dismissed him because of red flags: his photo was very small and he sent repeated messages begging for a partner and whining about being lonely. However, the second photo he sent caught my attention, and I reluctantly agreed to meet him. To my amazement he turned out to be an incredible catch, cuter than his photo, 21 year old university student, extremely shy. A rare treat.

The relationship got off to a great start. We both liked each other a lot. The next day he agreed to come to my hotel and we spent the afternoon snuggling and fooling around. I fingered him; he has a nice cheesy smell, especially on his dick. I wanted to fuck him, but decided to wait until that evening. We jerked off instead--took me almost an hour to climax, which would irritate anyone, though he seemed okay with it.

He had agreed to come back to my hotel room that evening, after dinner with his family, before he was supposed to fly back to Bangkok (where he goes to school) early the next morning. However, his return got delayed until 8pm, then 9pm, finally he texts that he can only come by for 10 minutes tonight. He comes over, 10 minutes of snuggling and fooling around turned into half an hour, we both still seem to really love each other, even talk about me as his boyfriend.

I had mentioned that I wanted to go up to Bangkok and spend a few days with him. However, I ran into a wall when he steadfast refused to commit to meeting with me in Bangkok. The suburb he lives in is too far from the city to travel to, he's too busy with his studies and extra curricular activities to meet for even one night. He wants me to wait two months until Songkran to meet him again in Krabi.

Yet still I get messages from him on Line: "Missing you so much." How odd. What happened?

Cherry blossoms in Thailand?

And a university student home during semester time?

I believe he's not the one who should be "dismissed because of red flags".

cuddlecheetah
February 15th, 2020, 08:42

I have been in similar situations, staying somewhere for one or two nights, meeting a boy, the continue my trip thinking "we had a great time, I will come to see you again next week", and being met with indifference.

I had an inkling it is a Thai cultural thing: Our attraction was sincere but he can't be in a public relationship with a foreigner because it would bring dishonor...?

I'm no expert on Thai culture, but have heard that traditionally Thais are very tight knit group: foreigners can never truly integrate or come before Thai family or friends.

dinagam
February 15th, 2020, 08:49
Cherry blossoms in Thailand?

And a university student home during semester time?

I believe he's not the one who should be "dismissed because of red flags".

Those are not cherry blossoms, they belong to the Tecoma trees, a sight commonly seen in Thailand and parts of Malaysia around February and March.
Unfortunately Singapore is too humid all year round to accommodate this little splendour.

christianpfc
February 15th, 2020, 10:11
The trees and flowers in the picture look very much like the Tabebuia rosea pink trumpet tree in Kamphaeng Saen Campus of Kasetsart University in Nakon Pathom.
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/03/sakura-in-thailand.html

The boy might have a boyfriend at home, or doesn't want to be seen at home with a foreigner.

francois
February 16th, 2020, 12:00
I had an inkling it is a Thai cultural thing: Our attraction was sincere but he can't be in a public relationship with a foreigner because it would bring dishonor...?

Posting his photo put him in the public eye especially with the written description of your activities. Did he give permission to post the photo?

sglad
February 16th, 2020, 12:36
Posting his photo put him in the public eye especially with the written description of your activities. Did he give permission to post the photo?

More specifically, did he give permission to post his photo on a sub-forum that discusses online hook-ups with sex workers?

Jellybean
February 16th, 2020, 17:35
We received red triangle reports from two members concerned about the publishing of the photo the of the university student referred to in the OP. As we were unable to establish if the student had given his consent for the photo to be published here, and given that we did not think the Gay online dating - share and discuss your experience here forum was a suitable place for the student’s photo to be published, we have deleted the photo. And now that the photo has been removed, we see no reason to locate this topic in the member’s only forum, it has therefore been relocated to the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum.

Zebedee
February 16th, 2020, 22:44
These Guys have lives, families, friends,and ...especially here in Thailand..."face" is a big issue socially. They don't need WWW humiliation.
By all means have your fun ,but have a little consideration.

I have doubts if the original post is true to begin with, and had the photo not been published I would not have objected ( not my triangle BTW ), and would have taken the little fantasy with a grain of salt.

Blueskytoday
February 17th, 2020, 07:44
He comes over, 10 minutes of snuggling and fooling around turned into half an hour, we both still seem to really love each other, even talk about me as his boyfriend......
SOOOO...He meets this guy......first time........after fooling around ultra short time.....WE SEEM TO LOVE EACH OTHER...and talk about being boyfriend...COME ON..THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS......who seems to fall in love after 30 min of meeting someone..and actually TALKS about being boy friends....oh well, this is just me..

dinagam
February 17th, 2020, 08:45
Someone could have just cropped the pic and left the wide forehead and blooming trees to retain the exuberance of springtime. Well now it's all up in thin air...