PDA

View Full Version : Did he like me?

Tom0108
February 11th, 2020, 14:58
Hi everyone!!! I have one question that I have been wondering about. There is a male colleague that I work with at a restaurant. When we are at some tiny areas and it is hard for us to move around smoothly, he has touched my sides/hips many times, especially touching from behind, so that he can move around. Does it show that he likes me or not?

arsenal
February 11th, 2020, 17:40
Yawn yawn yawn.
What next? Problems of puberty, acne, unmanigable hair?

Tom0108
February 11th, 2020, 17:58
Yawn yawn yawn.
What next? Problems of puberty, acne, unmanigable hair?
I am serious :(((

Zebedee
February 11th, 2020, 18:27
Tom0108, if you are about 20 years old, no fat, an ass designed by Michelangelo,flawless brown skin...I think he likes to touch you. In fact he probably deliberately waits for you to get in the confined area in order to touch you...ever so slightly, accidentally -on- purpose.
The proof that he really likes you is, if his tail is wagging! It's a dead giveaway. Ruff Ruff!!

arsenal
February 11th, 2020, 18:43
Please ignore Zebedee's unfeeling reply. I think you should write him a nice poem and get him a box of Matchmakers with your pocket money.

goji
February 11th, 2020, 18:58
If he were really interested, there would be other signs.

Mind you, that someone might create an account to ask this question is also a sign.

Zebedee
February 11th, 2020, 19:01
I am serious :(((

Aw c'mon Tom0108, you're havin' a laugh.....

Zebedee
February 11th, 2020, 19:05
If he were really interested, there would be other signs.

Mind you, that someone might create an account to ask this question is also a sign.

So ,what are you REALLY trying to say goji.....can you give us a sign?

Jellybean
February 11th, 2020, 19:06
Welcome to the forum, Tom0108. :)

Out of interest, would you mind saying in which country these 'incidents' with your colleague take place.

bkkguy
February 11th, 2020, 19:23
Hi everyone!!! I have one question that I have been wondering about. There is a male colleague that I work with at a restaurant. When we are at some tiny areas and it is hard for us to move around smoothly, he has touched my sides/hips many times, especially touching from behind, so that he can move around. Does it show that he likes me or not?

even if he does, remember the old saying: "Don't get your meat where you get your bread and butter"

dinagam
February 11th, 2020, 19:36
even if he does, remember the old saying: "Don't get your meat where you get your bread and butter"

...unless his blood sausage is the best in town.

Smiles
February 11th, 2020, 21:14
Tom baby ... you're talking/writing like a child. If you don't know that already you are unbelievably naive -- to which you can carry on, but your naivete will catch up with you in-the- life ... I assume you are American.
On the other hand, if you are just playing Trump-like nonsensicals, have at it ... I very much enjoy generalised idioisy on message boards, and Twitter.

" ... he has touched my sides/hips many times, especially touching from behind ... "Indeed. Did you get an erection when he touched your hips? Do you know what an erection is?
Have you given thought to grab him by his pussy and dragging him into the Hong Nam?
Try all of those mate. Them hips ...

Zebedee
February 11th, 2020, 21:55
Tom, my responses here assumed you were joking or gently trolling.
If not , disregard what I wrote.

goji
February 11th, 2020, 22:05
So ,what are you REALLY trying to say goji.....can you give us a sign?
Here

bkkguy
February 12th, 2020, 17:50
...unless his blood sausage is the best in town.

I suppose if you are going to play hide the sausage it is best to have it engorged with blood!