PDA

View Full Version : Eighty-year-old reveals passionate first night with Egyptian toyboy

sglad
January 30th, 2020, 18:15
A lovely story which will resonate with many a farang in Thailand. The little old lady reminds me so much of a447. Best of luck to them.

https://youtu.be/OD5GPVzFKkM

Nirish guy
February 3rd, 2020, 00:25
Ha ha OMG did any of you actually watch that clip and listen to the old lady being interviewed - hilarious ! She's certainly not shy !

Due to her age and out of respect the interviewers very gently tried to ask about ' so, what about your first night with your younger man" - expecting...."oh I'm too old for all of that nonsense at my age dear" etc - only for her to then start going into unashamed detail about how she felt like a virgin again when with her younger lover compared to the sex she'd had with her now deceased husband of 35 years and proceeded to explain how they'd ended up using a complete tube of KY Gel that first night ! ( her words not mine ! :-) and also how she could hardly walk the next morning and felt like she'd been riding a horse the next day !! ( A relative of yours perhaps Latin ??)

So, for an 80 year old woman WAY TO GO LOVE ! Actually I think we should consider making her an honorary member of the board perhaps as she's certainly not shy and knows what she liked and doesn't give a shit who knows it nor cares what they think ! lol

a447
February 3rd, 2020, 12:44
OMG, I absolutely LOVE her! She's gorgeous.

I love her attitude - I'll do whatever I like to be happy and fuck anyone who disagrees with me. It's my life and I can do as I please and everyone else can take it or leave it.

If I can be the male version of her at 80, bring it on!

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2020, 15:28
...i thought u had already reached that milestone...

sglad
February 3rd, 2020, 16:41
...She's certainly not shy !...

Due to her age and out of respect the interviewers very gently tried to ask about ' so, what about your first night with your younger man" - expecting...."oh I'm too old for all of that nonsense at my age dear" etc - only for her to then start going into unashamed detail about how she felt like a virgin again when with her younger lover compared to the sex she'd had with her now deceased husband of 35 years and proceeded to explain how they'd ended up using a complete tube of KY Gel that first night ! ( her words not mine ! :-) and also how she could hardly walk the next morning and felt like she'd been riding a horse the next day ... not shy and knows what she liked and doesn't give a shit who knows it nor cares what they think ! lol

Exactly! I love her joie de vivre and yet matter-of-fact tone when talking about sex. Not shy at all as you say. That's what reminded me of a447 - utterly shameless!

More power to these octos and may they live long, happy lives.:heart:

a447
February 3rd, 2020, 16:59
...i thought u had already reached that milestone...

Quite a way to go yet.

When I finally reach that milestone, I'll let you know - presuming, of course, that you are still around!

pong
February 4th, 2020, 12:29
Yes, there is indeed an equivalent to the type of sex-tourism many of us here do, in the past often flying in B747s and served by trolleydolleys. My last flite was in B777 with mostly Thai females serving, overseen by a sturdy Swiss.
In some countries of Africa, with Egypt just ranking 3d or 4th, such a scene does also exist for lonesome elderly western ladies. GAMbia, Kenia (that seaside town Mombasa or so?) are best known, also Tunisia. Why the heck would posters here assume its only for them as males and not for females? They must have heard about the tales of giant apparatuses being so prevalent there.
In fact very muth comparable to what the new style Chinese girls want from former ´gayforpay´ MB s in many places now here in TH.

Nirish guy
February 4th, 2020, 15:25
I don't know about the rest of you but I for one think this whole sex industry / sex for sale business is here to stay and I dont care what anyone says ! lol ( even though it's only been going since Eve was happy tarting herself out to that snake for a bite of his apple ( as we ALL know that's what she was REALLY playing at of course ! :-)

sglad
February 4th, 2020, 15:46
OMG, I absolutely LOVE her! She's gorgeous.

It's like looking in the mirror, isn't it?

latintopxxx
February 10th, 2020, 07:57
very classy lady I'm sure...