PDA

View Full Version : Bukkake wanted

stevelovescum
January 27th, 2020, 07:45
Hi all, I will be coming to LOS in July for 3 weeks. I am spending the first few days in bangkok, and then intend travelling around for a week or so. Probably finishing up in Pattaya. My question is does anyone in this group know where I could get to be the subject of a bukkake? Of course I know I would have to pay for this service, I would need a group of twink type lads. I know I could go to a sauna and hope for the best, but there is no guarantee that it would happen. Any ideas guys?

bkkguy
January 27th, 2020, 18:43
try Thaniya Plaza in Bangkok

pong
January 27th, 2020, 20:23
Does not look like thai pricing there-its YPY=yen. Though somehwhere in BKK its most likely also for sale. Thaniya plaza is mostly golfclubshops though, the street has loads of JPN eateries.
as to your Q; the only foolproof garanteed way is to hire the wanted nr of boys/guys with the explicit message this is to be expected from them. Probably best via some app or site or even fb, an enthusiast might know of friends who like also to do. It does not really fit too well with what one most times experiences; as soon as nam awk (the fluid is out) they jump up and grab for tissu=toiletpaper to wipe the mess away asap. Christian just complained that they use far too much tissue for that too!

poshglasgow
January 31st, 2020, 22:15
Does not look like thai pricing there-its YPY=yen. Though somehwhere in BKK its most likely also for sale. Thaniya plaza is mostly golfclubshops though, the street has loads of JPN eateries.
as to your Q; the only foolproof garanteed way is to hire the wanted nr of boys/guys with the explicit message this is to be expected from them. Probably best via some app or site or even fb, an enthusiast might know of friends who like also to do. It does not really fit too well with what one most times experiences; as soon as nam awk (the fluid is out) they jump up and grab for tissu=toiletpaper to wipe the mess away asap. Christian just complained that they use far too much tissue for that too!

Try the alternative Backache: get them all to jump on top of you as you lie face down on the bed.

Jellybean
February 6th, 2020, 09:33
Three posts by new member gay99 across three different topics were not approved as they were not in English and may, quite possibly, have been spam. Rules 2.2 and 2.5 are applicable in this case.

dinagam
February 6th, 2020, 10:11
Shouldn't the posts be placed in the Everything Else forum for the benefit of members who do understand languages other than English and its dialects? I bet one could loosen up a bit to accommodate varying stimuli.