PDA

View Full Version : boys town bar prices

aot871
January 26th, 2020, 18:55
CAn any one tell me the current drink prices in boys town bars such a bbb and abomb, ? Also does any one know the up todate location of mr beam .last known to be running abar , in jomtiem

colmx
January 26th, 2020, 21:12
Can't answer for BBB, but Abomb is 300B per drink
According to his FB, Beam is currently on holidays in HKG

JBC1
January 27th, 2020, 13:39
Can't answer for BBB, but Abomb is 300B per drink
According to his FB, Beam is currently on holidays in HKG

Cupidol 200 baht drink boy drink 220 off fee 400

JC

gerefan2
January 27th, 2020, 14:07
Toyboys 240.
BBB,who cares, it’s on my No Drink List

Wolzek
January 27th, 2020, 20:00
JBC1 is right about Cupidol prices.

A bomb was 280 for customer drink, 350 boydrink, off-fee 500 recently. Colmx wrote 300 so maybe they have already raised it 20 more since I was there. Would not surprise me since A bomb and BBB are trying to bring the prices to Bangkok level. The boy I spoke to in A bomb on my latest visit asked for 2000 short time, so I declined and left.

BoyzBoyzBoyz is who cares just as Gerefan2 wrote. But from signs outside I know it is 350 for drink for customer and 500 for boy. Off 600-800 I believe. Boys asking for 2000+ for short time. There is nothing in this bar that justifies those prices and cant be found cheaper elsewhere.

Toyboys is 240 for customer and same for drink for boy. Off 500.

Dreamboys 260 customer and boydrink. Off 400 or 500 (?)

X-boys is 280 customer drink, 300 boydrink. I have never offed there but would guess 500 for off.

aot871
January 27th, 2020, 20:04
With the asian market drying up , i can see many farang going in to abomb or bbb at those prices

dinagam
January 27th, 2020, 20:31
Dreamboys off fees: 500b for floor boys and 800b for show boys who come and go.
X-boys off fee is 500b and drink prices quoted by Wolzek are correct.

goji
January 27th, 2020, 21:00
Cupidol 200 baht drink boy drink 220 off fee 400

JC

This is fairly good value.
I paid 200 in Cupidol and exactly the same in Power Boys. The difference is that Cupidol has a nice selection of boys and some life, whereas everyone in Power Boys has abandoned all hope.

Just to put it in perspective, I walked into a bar in a central Thai town this evening. Just a regular bar, with no gogo boys. I could have a Hoegaarden for 260 baht (£6.50), or a range of German beers for similar money. The back of my chair was broken and I left, as I was bored before finishing reading the drinks menu. The bar was over 50% full, all locals. On a Monday.

gerefan2
January 28th, 2020, 18:51
With the asian market drying up , i can see many farang going in to abomb or bbb at those prices

I can’t....

gerefan2
January 28th, 2020, 18:55
And while we are talking prices I pictured the Toyboys price list the other night. This is the list shown by staff to newcomers. The boys fee is “negotiable”.

aot871
January 28th, 2020, 20:10
I can’t....

A mistake on my part , it should have been pasted as CANT

goji
January 28th, 2020, 21:08
And while we are talking prices I pictured the Toyboys price list the other night. This is the list shown by staff to newcomers. The boys fee is “negotiable”.

I should say so. Off a Toy Boy and he's going to give you the "Toy Boys normal price 1500" bullshit (short time).

Now the last time I found a Toy Boy on Grindr and offered him 1000, I expected some haggling. His reply was "can I come right now ?"

I've never paid 1500 short time in Pattaya. Long time, I pay 2000.

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 22:01
A-Bomb are now on a slow road to closure. 300 baht for a drink, boys in jeans and a see through door so no need to even go in.

Manforallseasons
January 28th, 2020, 22:31
A-Bomb are now on a slow road to closure. 300 baht for a drink, boys in jeans and a see through door so no need to even go in.

I went to A-Bomb looking for an alternative to the same old Nice Boys......and they were all manly mostly good looking guys....I don’t mind paying 100 baht more than NB for a drink but the jeans prohibit you from seeing what you might pay for!

goji
January 28th, 2020, 22:31

Agreed. I've never been in the place, despite staying almost directly above the bar several times. The boys who ventured out of the bar were never my type.
Anyhow, last month I decided go visit. Then I saw the jeans snd changed my mind! Who the f*ck pays gogo prices to watch boys in jeans ? That's almost fully dressed.

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 22:45
My off from X-boys told me that the jeans after the second show policy has now been abandoned although I cannot confirm this. Good. I told the owner it was a truly terrible idea.

Wolzek
January 30th, 2020, 15:48

I believe you are right. I don't visit A-bomb anymore because of the silly prices and because I don't think their boys were anything special (and certainly not worth 300+350+500+2000 for a shorttime!) but last times I visited they had very few customers. So I guess the raise for drinks with 20 baht is the typical thai logic to compensate for low number of visitors.

Since it is obvious that A-bomb, unlike BBB, don't have connections with the busloads of chinese, they will probably not get away with their prices.

mr giggles
January 31st, 2020, 09:49
A mistake on my part , it should have been pasted as CANT

or Kunt

sglad
February 2nd, 2020, 21:51
BBB,who cares, it’s on my No Drink List

I hear it's the only bar that serves prune juice - to the staff.

christianpfc
February 3rd, 2020, 13:53
I once saw a very nice boy in front of Toy Boys but was not in the mood to take him right there, got his facebook instead. When I was in the mood I messaged him, and he wanted 1500 and did not budge. One of the reasons why Toy Boys is low on my list. The other is cute boys are only outside in jeans, but never inside on stage in underwear. A third reasons is reports that some boys only go with women.

gerefan2
February 3rd, 2020, 15:16
A third reasons is reports that some boys only go with women.

Thats the way it is nowadays in Boyztown. The word Boyztown no longer implies it is a gay area.

It’s now an area where boys are available...for either sex.

RIP Boyztown, as we knew it.

latintopxxx
February 3rd, 2020, 15:29
...so melodramatic...

sglad
February 3rd, 2020, 22:57
I once saw a very nice boy in front of Toy Boys but was not in the mood to take him right there, got his facebook instead. When I was in the mood I messaged him, and he wanted 1500 and did not budge. One of the reasons why Toy Boys is low on my list..

You attempted to screw a bar by making a private arrangement with one of their boys and when the boy refused to accept your private offer, you blame the bar?

pong
February 4th, 2020, 12:01
You attempted to screw a bar by making a private arrangement with one of their boys and when the boy refused to accept your private offer, you blame the bar?

Screwing a bar is what any of the guys does immediately in his own time. He hopes for the offfee to be added to tip.
But chris is sometimes simply a slow learner or a bit inflexible. The concept of champion prized guys who charge more does not come into his mind. He wants to pay AldiLIDL prices for Combi/BIOland wares. Perhaps more smarter Thai guys should promote themselves as chemicalfree BIO grown-also without the plastic bag nowadays?. Attracts/rectifies much higher pricing.

gerefan2
February 4th, 2020, 15:02
Screwing a bar is what any of the guys does immediately in his own time. He hopes for the offfee to be added to tip.
But chris is sometimes simply a slow learner or a bit inflexible. The concept of champion prized guys who charge more does not come into his mind. He wants to pay AldiLIDL prices for Combi/BIOland wares. Perhaps more smarter Thai guys should promote themselves as chemicalfree BIO grown-also without the plastic bag nowadays?. Attracts/rectifies much higher pricing.

What???

snotface
February 4th, 2020, 15:13

That goes without saying.

christianpfc
February 6th, 2020, 09:16
Yes. Some bars have a certain attitude ("we are models, not prostitutes") and I assume that affects most of their boys. So if one boy asks for 1500 and doesn't budge, I assume most others will want 1500 as well, and if that is the case, I won't go there because it would be a waste of money for a drink and time if I'm not prepared to pay the tip they will want.

In my wast experience, seconded by friends' experiences and computer-assisted quantum mechanical studies, there is no correlation between price paid for sexual services and quality of these services. The only thing that is sure when taking a boy from Toy Boys is that the will ask for 1500.

francois
February 7th, 2020, 17:26
With many of the Chinese now gone, Boyztown is more like the good old days. A drink on the veranda (outside) during Happy Hour (9pm) is only 80 Baht and not so many women during the show.

Zebedee
February 7th, 2020, 18:18
I could be wrong but it seemed to me in the past ,that Boystown were trying to fix the price in all /most the go go bars as opposed to SP or Jomtien which were much more casual / informal....for want of a better expression. I don't know if that is still the case or not as I rarely go to BT these days....too much like an "exhibit" on show for the gawkers. I like a little privacy as a paying customer.

Sounds like they've changed their tune ...now that they have to...no doubt it will change back again in a few months when the Corona virus is under control.

goji
February 7th, 2020, 21:45
..... there is no correlation between price paid for sexual services and quality of these services. The only thing that is sure when taking a boy from Toy Boys is that the will ask for 1500.

Agreed. If anything, there might even be a negative correlation between the price requested by a boy and the quality of service. The more money he wants, the less service you are likely to get.