PDA

View Full Version : NUDE island near Hanoi

pong
January 25th, 2020, 11:52
To my rather astonishment I just read this in a german Thai magazine (der Farang of 3/1/20) that described a visit to such an island close by to Hanoi. Title"Nacktes Inselglück (nude island luck). Just off Long-Bien bridge, the long iron train bridge over the river. Many just name it banana island. Men only, as VN ladies are far too shy to even think of this possibilty to go around. Not gay as such though, but it says its permissive. More or less tolerated as such by the police. Thts not even possible in Thailand.

dinagam
January 25th, 2020, 13:04
Could you be more specific.
Long Bien bridge is over the Red River right in the heart of Hanoi, so the island is in Hanoi. I've been to Cat Ba Island just off Haiphong and there were many gay local visitors.
I've also been to a Gay bar on a boat moored at the bank of the Red River. This was many years ago and I knew about it from locals I met in the Old Quarter bars.

Moses
January 25th, 2020, 19:33
https://urbanisthanoi.com/hanoi-culture/16140-photos-the-naked-truth-behind-hanoi-s-banana-island-nudists

dinagam
January 25th, 2020, 20:08
Thanks Moses, I never heard of it before although I used to be a regular visitor to Hanoi.
A couple of the naked guys have nice slim and toned bodies that I like. Alas I prefer swimming in the sea of Pattaya.

a447
January 25th, 2020, 21:05
Here's some more interesting info for those who can read German:

https://www.idowa.de/inhalt.nacktes-inselglueck-hanois-maenner-schwimmen-sich-frei.9b11d83f-ec93-4f8f-8673-06ab08913819.html

Brad the Impala
January 25th, 2020, 23:53
Alas I prefer swimming in the sea of Pattaya.

Isn't that higher risk than a trip to Wuhan?

dinagam
January 26th, 2020, 07:59

Alas where is your sense of adventure...

neddy3
February 16th, 2020, 12:44

Definitely not

christianpfc
March 14th, 2020, 16:24
It's true! I was crossing Long Bien bridge anyway because I like bridges, and spotted people in the water in the distance, obviously nude. Looking on google maps gave Hanoi Beach for that spot (whereas previous research didn't give an exact location). I took that opportunity to participate (getting nude and going into the water up to my knees; just so I can say I was there and nude and in the water). That was end of February, with daytime temperatures 20-25 C, and there were 8 others (all too old and too fat by my standards for sexual partners). One used to work in Germany long time ago and told me, in German, about his time in the GDR and how he witnessed the wall come down.

View from Long Bien bridge (and easily accessible from the bridge):

Smiles
March 19th, 2020, 17:05
Creepy.