PDA

View Full Version : For Moses ...

Smiles
January 19th, 2020, 13:37
Moses,
What is that below? I'm getting email after email. Incredibly annoying
I would appreciate it if possible you take me off the queues.
I have no interest in what the message means and I have no interest regarding what it means.
Thanks
Smiles

Don't forget to upload your Photo.
G
Gayguides
to me
2 hours agoDetails

Dear Smiles,
I noticed that you have not uploaded a photo to your profile at Gayguides.com. Why not take a few moments and show the guys on the site what you have to offer? Only guys who have photos in their profile show in searches and when profiles are viewed and we want to make sure you don't get missed!

Go to www.Gayguides.com, Log in, go to My Account, Manage Images and upload your photo. It is really easy to do and if you have problems, we are always here to help you!

Don't forget to keep checking out Gayguides.com as we have new sign up everyday and we are the only site with loads of real success stories.

Our site is built to work on multiple browsers and devices. However, should you have an issue with your browser, please use the Contact Us and let us know the specific version you are using.
Thank you for using www.Gayguides.com! We are pleased to have you as part of our community!

Best Regards,
The Gayguides.com Team

christianpfc
January 19th, 2020, 22:21
Posted in the wrong forum? We are on sawatdeenetwork, your post refers to gayguides.

goji
January 20th, 2020, 19:24
Yes. Uploading a photo here won't fix the Gayguides issue.

There are several options, e.g:
1 Upload a photo. Any photo. One of a pigs arse would probably do.
2 Set your spam filter to delete the e-mails.

I never quite figured out the purpose of those photos. Also, every time I log in, it takes me to a profile page. Currently, this shows 7 people within 0m of me. I can see none of them. It shows exactly the same people when I am 6000 miles from here, so I think it's telling porkies.

Do take the matter up with Michael.

Moses
January 21st, 2020, 04:05
Moses,
What is that below? I'm getting email after email. Incredibly annoying
I would appreciate it if possible you take me off the queues.
I have no interest in what the message means and I have no interest regarding what it means.
Thanks
Smiles

I don't manage GG (formerly GT), I can help only with SGT and GBT. About gayguides.com you should write to Michael.

Smiles
January 21st, 2020, 11:17
Who's Michael?

Moses
January 21st, 2020, 13:08
Who's Michael?

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/profile/3-michael/ owner of GG