PDA

View Full Version : Gunter's on Cops' Radar

August 7th, 2006, 20:04
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 6 (UPI) -- Gunter Frentz insists his travel business does not operate sex tours, but police in Fort Worth, Texas, say Frentz is "definitely on the radar."

Frentz, 64, operates G.F. Tours, which entices men to travel to Bangkok to enjoy the nightlife in exotic locales.

"I am not calling myself a sex tour operator," he told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "We don't provide girls. We do take people to nightlife areas."

Frentz acknowledged that "opportunities do exist to take out a female companion."

He told the Star-Telegram he keeps a low profile to avoid harassment by human rights organizations and women's groups.

Jessica Neuwirth, a founder and president of the New York women's rights organization Equality Now, told the newspaper sex tours exploit impoverished and disadvantaged people.

"This is about human dignity and human rights," she said. "It's the promotion of prostitution, and we think that in some cases, authorities are just giving it a wink and a nod."

Fort Worth police officer Ed Adcock said police have been watching Frentz since last November.

"He's definitely on the radar," said Adcock.

August 7th, 2006, 20:11
... with ties to Thailand :drunken:

August 7th, 2006, 20:44
Hey, Homintern...we're still waiting for your list of the best non-American comedy films.

Doug
August 7th, 2006, 21:27
"Jessica Neuwirth, a founder and president of the New York women's rights organization Equality Now". I'm sure Jessica would be the first to advocate a woman's righ to chose to be a prostitute. Chai mai khap.

August 7th, 2006, 21:32
I think Jessica would probably say that third world women who end up as prostitutes are not "empowered" with choices.

August 8th, 2006, 16:38
who gives the Wimmin's movement a bad name. I wonder what her contribution to easing the plight of third world people is apart from accepting donations from supporters to keep her in style.

Fort Worth police officer Ed Adcock ( Adcock ??)shows just why the USA is in a mess..is there a difference from Thai or Birtish Airwavs delivering punters to Thailand or the tuk tuk driver who takes a tourist to a go go bar ?.

August 8th, 2006, 16:40
Uh...yeah, there is.

August 11th, 2006, 07:05
http://upload4.postimage.org/826426/Dubya.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/826426/photo_hosting.html)