PDA

View Full Version : End of NAB

colmx
January 16th, 2020, 15:40
Quick update for the Pattaya night life lovers:

NAB closed its doors for good last night, I guess this was inevitable given all the other buildings in that city block are being knocked, and the fact that G-Star wiped out its customer base

Sad to see it go, but G-Star is a worthy successor

arsenal
January 16th, 2020, 16:18
G-Star?
I don't know it. Where is it and does it have coyote boys?

colmx
January 16th, 2020, 16:33
G-star is in the old Idol and Muze premises. Around 50 meters from Tumnanissan on that awful dogleg junction

They have coyotes although a lot a recycled NAB (or even Dave) staff

They have a nightly live band and BBoy show featuring the twins or yesteryear

colmx
January 16th, 2020, 16:39
I should add that the twins of yesteryear are looking very hot and muscled these days. Although they are eclipsed by 1 or 2 of the new guys.

G-star is also attracting a lot of the Sinlapin guys as they sell Blend 285, which suits shallower pockets

dinagam
January 16th, 2020, 17:13
Boys usually buy the Blend 285 from 7-eleven and just pay corkage and mixer sets at the clubs which serve them well for a couple of hours.

gerefan2
January 16th, 2020, 20:30
Quick update for the Pattaya night life lovers:

NAB closed its doors for good last night,

A day is a long time in Politics/Pattaya!

Nirish guy
January 18th, 2020, 08:22
Now there’s a welcome blast from the past! Welcome back.

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2020, 08:23
Boys usually buy the Blend 285 from 7-eleven and just pay corkage and mixer sets at the clubs which serve them well for a couple of hours.

One can only assume this happens when the 7-11 has run out of paraffin

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2020, 08:26

Happy New Year, cows

Just a fleeting visit

arsenal
January 18th, 2020, 09:36
If only.

dinagam
January 18th, 2020, 09:40
I knew he would bite someday.

scottish-guy
January 18th, 2020, 09:56
If only.

Oh don’t worry your octogenarian head my sweet - - I have no interest in you whatsoever.

Never been happier.

BF now has residence in UK.

Little interest in Thailand now but wish everybody well.

And I’ll outlive you!

:D

arsenal
January 18th, 2020, 10:14
And so it begins.

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2020, 10:15
...but will he stay once the cash runs out....or once scotland gets booted out of the UK

dinagam
January 18th, 2020, 13:55
...but will he stay once the cash runs out....or once scotland gets booted out of the UK

Being a Vietnamese he's diligent and hardworking, and I'm not surprised at all if he's currently busy stashing away the loot.

Brad the Impala
January 18th, 2020, 13:57

Now that's a peculiarity! The post with "Welcome Back", presumably to Scottish Guy, as I don't see anyone else returning, appears before the post in which Scottish Guy returns! Only a minute before but unless posts appear faster in Northern Ireland than in the rest of the world, that's still odd.

I expect there is a perfectly rational explanation for the prescience............

Heaven knows what you were both doing posting at 0220 in the morning UK time, but congratulations to SG on obtaining "residence" for your bf.

Zebedee
January 18th, 2020, 14:09
Now that's a peculiarity! The post with "Welcome Back", presumably to Scottish Guy, as I don't see anyone else returning, appears before the post in which Scottish Guy returns! Only a minute before but unless posts appear faster in Northern Ireland than in the rest of the world, that's still odd.

I expect there is a perfectly rational explanation for the prescience............

LOL, I was wondering about that too. You're not suggesting theres a hydra at work and got his character's timings mixed up!!!
No no, that would never happen, as you say there must be a rational explanation..

dinagam
January 18th, 2020, 14:17
[QUOTE=Zebedee
No no, that would never happen, as you say there must be a rational explanation..[/QUOTE]

I think Nirish was referring to NAB, one of his favourite watering holes.

Nirish guy
January 18th, 2020, 17:22
Oh ffs !

Nirish guy
January 18th, 2020, 17:48
It seems there are several ( of my ?) posts out of sync as I'd posted my "welcome back" after SG posted about needing paraffin ( or something) - I see that SG actually 'liked" my welcome back post too so unless we're both physic I'm not sure how that could have happened BEFORE he posted his first post either ! Likewise my " oh FFS" was posted immediately and aimed at Arsenal after his post on page one about him hoping SG wouldn't be about for long etc and my FFS was implying FFS give it a rest already. - but I see that post too has now appeared here at the end of page TWO !? All very strange indeed !.

And as for NAB - yes, gutted, another sad loss after many happy nights spent there. :-(

Nirish guy
January 18th, 2020, 17:51
...but will he stay once the cash runs out...

What an unnecessarily mean and shitty thing to say about anyone's long term live in BF, wise up.

arsenal
January 18th, 2020, 18:35
See. Nirish you were developing into a reasonable member of the board, we were happily ignoring each other. SGs back for two minutes and now you're throwing shit again.

SG + NI = shitfest. Einstein's lost equation.

arsenal
January 18th, 2020, 18:58
Interesting too that as one troll goes off radar another one reappears. Both share a morbid hatred of those who head to Pattaya for fun so one's as good as the other I spose'.

gerefan2
January 18th, 2020, 20:02
Interesting too that as one troll goes off radar another one reappears. Both share a morbid hatred of those who head to Pattaya for fun so one's as good as the other I spose'.

So could it be, could it?? Nah surely not.....

arsenal
January 18th, 2020, 20:24
Unlikely G2. One of Ol Creepy's alter egos, Argosy, drove SG nuts during the week he (and I) were suspended. Nature abhors a vacuum.

sglad
January 18th, 2020, 20:42
Never been happier.

BF now has residence in UK.

Little interest in Thailand now but wish everybody well.

:D

I'm happy for you too, scottish-guy. All the best to you and your bf and wish you both many happy years together. :heart:

Captain Swing
January 18th, 2020, 23:50
One can only assume this happens when the 7-11 has run out of paraffin

I don't mean to interrupt the lovefest, but what does this mean?

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2020, 01:09
nirish....its an ancient wise Thai saying....no money...NO honey....its even printed on T-shirts....unless u believe that somehow that skirt wearing haggis muncher found someone ...anyone (there a song there I think...) that will tolerate his ...the daily premium must be eye wateringly substantial...

Nirish guy
January 19th, 2020, 03:04
SGs back for two minutes and now you're throwing shit again. .

Are you mental or something - it's the EXACT opposite - wouldn't be like you to try and rewrite history mind - if you care to read back when SG first posted I said welcome back, he then said his would be a fleeting visit to which YOU started your usual crap with your "if only" and THATS why i said "oh FFS" as it seemed YOU just couldn't help yourself and perhaps just say nothing at all to him could you - some things never change it seems.

So please, dont try to shift blame onto others when it's YOU yourself who couldn't let sleeping dogs lie and who felt you just had to get your wee jibe in to SG within seconds or his first post to the board in many months - my god man if anyone is a shit raker on the board sometimes it's YOU sir ! I gave you a total by ball of late thinking you'd moved on from that silliness, but it seems apparently not, maybe better you just stick to your travel reviews, at least they were half entertaining, this isn't.

I think I can say for most of us that your seemingly never ending stupid spat with SG got and is and was SO boring a VERY LONG time ago . So maybe it's time now to move on from that if you can at all manage it - PLEASE!

arsenal
January 19th, 2020, 04:17
And so it begins.

scottish-guy
January 19th, 2020, 06:09
No dear it doesn’t begin - I may post something in the next 6 months - or not

Nirish guy
January 19th, 2020, 06:19
And so it begins.

More like no you just insist on keeping your nonsense going on it seems. Sad. I won’t be posting further on this thread How about you? How about maybe trying to see can you manage to do the same eh.

arsenal
January 19th, 2020, 06:36
Are you two an item?

arsenal
January 19th, 2020, 06:44
And scottish-guy, your new year post when you wrote "is the cunt still alive?"

May I ask who you were calling a cunt?

dinagam
January 19th, 2020, 08:10
I hope he is not referring to Ludwig.

poshglasgow
January 21st, 2020, 00:19
nirish....its an ancient wise Thai saying....no money...NO honey....its even printed on T-shirts....unless u believe that somehow that skirt wearing haggis muncher found someone ...anyone (there a song there I think...) that will tolerate his ...the daily premium must be eye wateringly substantial...

poshglasgow
January 21st, 2020, 00:26

".....skirt wearing haggis muncher....."

Why, when I read this, did a vision of my primary school headmistress in the 50s - Two-ton Tess from Tobermory - flash through my mind?

poshglasgow
January 21st, 2020, 00:36

To lighten the mood a little, and to dispel any notion that the Scots could, in any way imaginable, be offended by the "skirt-wearing haggis munchers" comment, here cometh a little ditty....

Boris was visiting an Edinburgh hospital. He entered a ward full of patients with no obvious signs of injury or illness and greeted one, who looked him up and down and mumbled:
"Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o’ the puddin'-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm:
Weel are ye wordy of a grace
As lang's my arm."

Boris was confused, so he grinned and moved on to the next patient who greeted him with:
"Some hae meat, and canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat,
And sae the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, and with his grin more pronounced, the PM moved on to the next patient, who immediately began to chant:
"Wee sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an chase thee,
Wi murdering pattle! "

Now seriously troubled, Boris turned to the accompanying doctor and asked, "What kind of facility is this? A mental ward?"
"No," replied the doctor, "This is the Burns Unit!"

Zebedee
January 21st, 2020, 04:05
"This is the Burns Unit!"

The "Burning" question is....is Scots a dialect or a Language?
I am only fluent in english....yet I can understand poshglasgow's BURNS quote with a little care in reading it. Ok, if I was listening to the spoken word, I'd imagine at first, like Boris I would be confused.....but like many English,Irish,Welsh, Scottish,accents, I'd have to struggle at first but after a while I can 'tune" in and understand them.
If Scots is a language am I miraculously able to understand another language without any formal study or exposure to that 'Language" ?
Not trying to be offensive ,but how can it be considered a separate language from English?

If considered off topic delete.

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2020, 04:07
thought they only grunted at one another...

bkkguy
January 21st, 2020, 19:33
Why, when I read this, did a vision of my primary school headmistress in the 50s - Two-ton Tess from Tobermory - flash through my mind?

personally I would prefer be taken back to remembering the saga of Ernie and Two-ton Ted from Teddington ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI

Jellybean
January 22nd, 2020, 19:44
thought they only grunted at one another...

Ach! Away wae yersel’ (https://www.definitions.net/definition/yersel) latintop laddie. Who telt (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=telt) ye such nonsense? [Grunt] Oops . . . pardon me. ;)

dinagam
January 22nd, 2020, 19:59
Oot oot...

latintopxxx
January 23rd, 2020, 00:16
damn...missed my intended target...

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 22:25
Went there the other night. Really busy at 3.00am. Not easy to find. No smoking and slightly tired coyote 'boys' on stage for as long as people gave them money. A saccharine atmosphere rather like a school disco.

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2020, 00:17
interesting school you went to...explains a lot

arsenal
January 29th, 2020, 10:02
Thank you Latin. The explanation for you remains a mystery.

pong
January 30th, 2020, 14:49
Si is this an offshoot of the same-same BKK institution with same name then?
So those real Scotties and latin must seem to have something in common (though of course they will strongly deny this); besides those kilts and the mystery that is purposefully maintained about what is under it-or not, the scots are also very well known for their thrifty nature. Like making copperthread by fighting over a penny coin (half penny years ago?) And thats also the essence of all your never-ending rift with mr. latin-that he pays too little. So is it just envy after all?

Jellybean
January 30th, 2020, 18:18
. . . the scots are also very well known for their thrifty nature . . .

Is that a fact? I've also heard it said, pong, that many a mickle makes a muckle (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/many_a_mickle_makes_a_muckle). And some might say that never a truer word was spoken. ;)

And, just to lighten the mood again, I thought I would attach a Scots related item that I saw on facebook the other day and which made me chuckle . . .