PDA

View Full Version : Companion and guide in Da Nang (also Hoi An and Hue), Central Vietnam. Siamroads.com

Moses
January 3rd, 2020, 12:43
Please welcome our new guide in Da Nang - Dave (nickname)

Dave is 24 yo professional dancer and co-owner of Korean style BBQ restaurant. Languages: English, Vietnamese, Korean. Hobbies: dancing, travels, reading, painting. Personality: lively, easy going, talkative,

Full profile and more photos: https://siamroads.com/dave-guide-in-da-nang-and-hoi-an-vietnam/

Moses
January 4th, 2020, 12:09
First review on Dave's service:

Highly recommended! That was great!!! I miss you, Dave!

I spent 3 days with Dave: a lazy walking tour of the city, a day at Ba Na Hills Park, a day at Hot Springs Park. We also had 3 night tours in the city center - bowling, night clubs, bars, a rooftop bar with ocean views. Dave did everything on time and was able to fulfill all my requirements in a very short time. Before the tour, I expected to meet in him a very professional, but a little cold and boring person, and I was mistaken: Dave is a little shy, but very friendly, lively guy with a good sense of humor. He made my vacation in Da Nang very bright and interesting, even when one of the days was quite rainy. Thank you for everything!

PS: don’t miss dinner at his Korean-style barbecue restaurant, and also - if you have the opportunity - visit his performance as a dancer (this is something if you like K-Pop).