PDA

View Full Version : Casa Pascal Restaurant

gerefan2
December 26th, 2019, 12:06
I saw reference to this place in the excellent Pattaya Report by Marsilius.

As I was taking a few “friends” out to eat the other night I thought I would give it a try. We had an excellent meal and the bill wasn’t as horrendous as I was dreading! In fact it was about 1000 baht per head including a reasonable number of drinks. Well quite a few.

However the main point of this post is to mention their Breakfast/ Lunch deal. For some weeks I have been looking for somewhere different as my usual haunts were not really coming up to standard.

So this morning I went and had their 245 baht Breakfast. I suppose it was Brunch but can’t be sure! It didn’t disappoint. For the money you get to visit the Salad bar which serves a continental style breakfast. In addition you can then go outside and order a cooked breakfast, as well.

No limit as to what you can eat, so I had the cooked plus some continental stuff. It was awesome.
The bill was 245, plus 7% tax, so 263 Bt.

The waiter asked if I had a bonus card and I told him it was my first time so he gave me one with the change. You get 1 bt off for every 10 baht spent. So a 10% discount when you have filled the card. Only 7 entries required.

Shame he didn’t give me the card after the evening meal, it would have paid for more than a breakfast!

Highly recommenced...pity I didn’t know about it beforehand.

For those who don’t know it turn left out of Boyztown onto Second Road and it is about 300 metres along on the right, just off the main road. There’s a sign for it .

Breakfast is from 10 to 2 pm and evening meals are from 6 pm.

Here’s their website ...

https://restaurant-in-pattaya.com/menus/breakfastlunch-buffet/

BOY69
December 27th, 2019, 19:21
On my first list to visit this place in my upcoming trip on February.
Thanks.