PDA

View Full Version : Any nice lads in Hua Hin these days?

Old git
December 21st, 2019, 18:36
I love Hua Hin, but the gay bar scene has become very minimal and tired there in recent years.

Are there any fresh-faced straight acting free-lancers in the town that anyone can recommend? Looking more for sleeping company than passionate sex..

frequent
December 21st, 2019, 20:52
I love Hua Hin, but the gay bar scene has become very minimal and tired there in recent years.

Are there any fresh-faced straight acting free-lancers in the town that anyone can recommend? Looking more for sleeping company than passionate sex..

Smiles may be available

Old git
December 22nd, 2019, 14:29
Smiles may be available

Straight acting??

Smiles
December 23rd, 2019, 10:11
Straight acting??What? :eek: :dirol_mini:

To help you with your dilemma: Only 2 gay bars here in Hua Hin, the extremely iffy Red Indian, and the sometimes-can-be-crowded New Gay Bar owned by the very affable Khun Tum who speaks very good english. (The down side of New Gay Bar is that it is not always busy. Last night for instance I went over there ~ its 2 blocks from our home ~ and only 2 other farang there until I left at 10pm.)
But the place does tend to close late, and often things don't get going until 11pm and beyond.
There are at least 3 boys whom I would categorize as "handsome" or "sexy".

As far as free-lancers I have no idea. Hua Hin is our home and I love it here, but it's obviously not Pattaya or Silom/Surarong. When we first started living in Hua Hin there was seven(+) gay bars. Now, 12 years on, only 1.5 left.

pong
December 24th, 2019, 07:15
As always and anywhere: try the APPs, all of them. But even str8 but willing guys seem to know quite well what places they best settle themselves in and this thus also works the other way, that willing customers also choose destinations renowned for willing guys. See also how many efforts the well known island of Samui has put in this but also failed to attract the minimum level on both sides. Perhaps even a MIN nr of Thai guys who are able to inform new colleagues fresh from the ricefields about this magic wonder of gaining 1000 in an hr. in stead of 325/day and what one has to do for that is not reached in stone head (=HHin).
The best potential source for what you want are Thai workers of which a few 1000 must be there in whatever type of HTL or placetorestoreat, but only after their very long and tiring (or not) daytimeshifts have ended and then the rice has been fed into them.

Smiles
December 24th, 2019, 09:27
" ...in whatever type of ... placetorestoreat, but only after ... daytimeshifts ... rice has been fed into them.What? What?? What???. Right now I'm now in the queue for a hernia surgery, but at least I've not come down with a bad case of the dreaded placetorestoreat virus. That will kill you.