PDA

View Full Version : Fab roof, Fab design, Fab food, Fab people !!!

david shrubsole
December 20th, 2019, 12:19
We look forward to extending our great Thai hospitality to all our LGBT friends and family.
We have a spectacular 360 degree view rooftop bar and provide unique Thai cuisines in a modern sophisticated setting with 25 years hospitality experiences.
Find us at:
Fork & Cork Chinatown and Roof by Fork & Cork
W22 hotel by Burasari 422 Mittraphan Road, Pomprab, Bangkok 10100
Call: 02 117 1966

www.facebook.com/forkandcorkchinatown
www.facebook.com/Roofchinatownbangkok

Moses
December 20th, 2019, 12:28
Welcome to SawatdeeNetwork David :)

snotface
December 20th, 2019, 12:38
Sounds like a modest, unassuming fellow.

Brad the Impala
December 20th, 2019, 13:06
Sounds like a modest, unassuming fellow.

Indeed.

http://www.thebigchilli.com/feature-stories/david-shrubsole

arsenal
December 20th, 2019, 14:04
Maybe snotface could go and visit the place and post a write up, perhaps with a few photos rather than taking the tired route of easy and pointless sarcasm.

The same would apply to little Brad but he's nothing else to offer here.

I for welcome business owners telling us about their ventures and establishments.

snotface
December 20th, 2019, 14:36
I for welcome business owners telling us about their ventures and establishments.

So do I, but anyone who, without apparent irony, includes four 'fabs' in an eight-word thread title and then adds a 'great', 'spectacular', 'unique' and 'sophisticated' in a two-sentence restaurant summary deserves a little mockery in my opinion. I prefer people who let their achievements speak for themselves and don't blow their own trumpets. I can quite see why you would take the opposite view.

arsenal
December 20th, 2019, 14:58
Four fabs? Maybe he's a Beatles fan.

Moses
December 20th, 2019, 15:37
Owner has been invited on forum by me to place advertisement here. As a new member he can't post pictures, that why there are no illustration in his post. If some of our members can visit and write review here - it will be great.

Nirish guy
December 20th, 2019, 18:11
In my view any business that opens its first post to us with the following :

“We look forward to extending our great Thai hospitality to all our LGBT friends and family”

deserves more than a fair crack from us. We complain when businesses shun gay people or don’t openly support us and our custom, this guys first words were ones of welcome and support to us, so assuming his business is worthy of good reviews he certainly gets a “hi” and a warm welcome from me ( and hopefully the rest of us too). We should be supporting our LGBT allies not knocking them.

a447
December 20th, 2019, 18:36
We should be supporting our LGBT allies not knocking them.

Agreed!

I hope some of our members check it out and report back. Hopefully, it is exactly as the owner describes it.