PDA

View Full Version : Quantum physics and sexualities

frequent
December 18th, 2019, 08:56
To add to today's stories about Pavlov's Dog, Schrodinger's Cat and entropy generally, here's a story about quantum physics and sexualities

https://thenextweb.com/insights/2019/12/18/a-quantum-physics-explanation-for-polyamory-bdsm-and-queer-people/

latintopxxx
December 19th, 2019, 06:16
oh Lord, why do we have to analyse everything to the nth degree....just accept that we are all different..

frequent
December 19th, 2019, 08:08
oh Lord, why do we have to analyse everything to the nth degree....just accept that we are all different..I guess the simple life suits you best Latin. I was going to suggest the "unexamined life"* because I had a career change in mind for you so my first thought was Buddhist monk but that wouldn't do at all. Have you considered becoming a tour guide on White Island?

* According to Plato "The unexamined life is not worth living" is a famous dictum supposedly uttered by Socrates at his trial for corrupting youth - something rather close to all members' hearts I'd have thought

latintopxxx
December 19th, 2019, 10:21
thats why u allgot so old...too much pondering

dinagam
December 19th, 2019, 19:27
Au contraire.
It's the youth that are corrupting ye olde smokers and connoisseurs.

frequent
December 24th, 2019, 06:50
I was chatting to a conservative gay friend yesterday who was moaning about the whole transgender nonsense, in particular those who choose to refer to themselves with pronouns something other than the obvious (such as man = he, his).
Me: "When you're in a gay bar and there are drag queens there, what pronoun do you use about them?"
Him: "She"
Me: "And how many conversations have you been in where one gay guy refers to another guy as 'she'?"
Him: "Lots"