PDA

View Full Version : How we won the Second World War

frequent
December 3rd, 2019, 12:06
... in the tearooms (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tearoom) of Paris - https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2019/dec/02/les-tasses-war-and-pissoirs-how-the-debauched-urinals-of-paris-helped-to-beat-the-nazis

I learn a new word or phrase every day - "soupeurs, a term applied to individuals who enjoyed dipping stale bread in other people’s urine and binge-eating the results"

Nirish guy
December 3rd, 2019, 16:12
oh please, some of us haven't even had breakfast yet......

bkkguy
December 3rd, 2019, 18:35
just make sure you eat your bread for breakfast when it is fresh Nirish to avoid being tempted to the dark side

meanwhile I have some stale biscuits if anyone in your circle is interested in using them up ....

frequent
December 3rd, 2019, 20:50
oh please, some of us haven't even had breakfast yet......I look forward to reading about it in one of the restaurant reviews that pop up from time to time

Nirish guy
December 4th, 2019, 01:02
meanwhile I have some stale biscuits if anyone in your circle is interested in using them up ....

Oh what a polluted mind I have as for a second there I thought you were referring to the old "you have to eat the biscuit" game" where a group of guys jerk off and cum over a biscuit and the guy to cum last (or first as you please) has to eat the biscuit !! - Or so I'm told anyway, personally I wouldn't know of course as I was always much too good a boy to partake in such lewd debauchery ! ...... mind you, I do love a good biscuit I do ..... :-)

frequent
December 4th, 2019, 03:46
Oh what a polluted mind I have as for a second there I thought you were referring to the old "you have to eat the biscuit" game" where a group of guys jerk off and cum over a biscuit and the guy to cum last (or first as you please) has to eat the biscuit !! - Or so I'm told anyway, personally I wouldn't know of course as I was always much too good a boy to partake in such lewd debauchery ! ...... mind you, I do love a good biscuit I do ..... :-)I had not heard of that one but I had heard of the guys who scrape the fluid from under the foreskin and spread it on toast before eating. Mind you that accords with my theory that fetta cheese is cultivated under the foreskins of Greek males