PDA

View Full Version : Value Pharmacy in Jomtien

paulo15
November 24th, 2019, 11:17
I usually buy prescription meds at S.C.Phesat Pharmacy in Rama IV when I'm in Bangkok, but I'm not planning a trip for a while and a friend who is going to Pattaya has offered to pick some for me. It's just a generic ..tan type hypertension medication and I usually pay 160B for a box at SC. Do any members have a recommendation for a well stocked and reasonably priced pharmacy in Pattaya or Jomtien?
Thanks

2lz2p
November 24th, 2019, 15:36
Fascino Pharmacy - several locations with the main one being on Pattaya Nua (North) Road. D Pharmacy is also popular, I use the one on Sukhuvit Road opposite the Pattaya Orphanage and adjacent to DMED hearing aid shop.

francois
November 24th, 2019, 17:44
Fascino also located on Pattaya Tai, across from Wat Chai.

There is another reputable pharmacy on Soi 16 close to Sunee Plaza which I will get the name tonight.

Chuai-Duai
November 24th, 2019, 18:43
The Fascino in North Road is huge and useful for difficult to get items but can be expensive.

paulo15
November 24th, 2019, 23:14
Thanks for the information, very useful.
Cheers

jvt22222
November 25th, 2019, 08:12
I generally use either of two pharmacies on the ground floor of Central Festival mall ... cannot think of their name right now ... they are nearly next door to each other at the base of the escalator on the Second Road side of the mall ... not the Beach Road side. I generally make an annual trip to Phnom Penh when I buy all of my meds for the year .... at a pharmacy I have been using for years .... save lots of money .... the savings nearly pays for my airfare.

francois
November 25th, 2019, 10:28
The other pharmacy is Chula Pharmacy on Soi 16 near Sunee Plaza. Unfortunately difficult to find unless one is familiar with the location.