PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok 28th November

Keith
November 22nd, 2019, 05:25
Hi. I am a fairly new member to this site. I have been to Bangkok many times on business, and arrive on 28th for 5 nights. I have meets organised via the web, but would really like to meet other members to chat and explore the go go bars! I am into twinks types so not interested in Tawan or Moonlight!

CambodiaVisitor
November 27th, 2019, 22:32
Visit Babylon. It gets busy daily after 5 pm.

Andaman!
November 28th, 2019, 00:33
If you are under 50 or at least look youthful if slightly over, do visit the O-Parties at Sauna Mania on 29th and Ratchada Sauna on 30th. You need to arrive by 8.30pm for both. An experience you will never forget staring with the models fucking each other then making themselves available for all .......and well over a hundred twinks (particularly at Ratchada) keen to play for free. Plenty of time to get back to Patpong Two later for the second and third shows. Enjoy!

StevieWonders
November 28th, 2019, 07:40
If you are under 50 or at least look youthful if slightly over, do visit the O-Parties at Sauna Mania on 29th and Ratchada Sauna on 30th. You need to arrive by 8.30pm for both. An experience you will never forget staring with the models fucking each other then making themselves available for all .......and well over a hundred twinks (particularly at Ratchada) keen to play for free. Plenty of time to get back to Patpong Two later for the second and third shows. Enjoy!I know that it isn't what Andaman meant but are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum?

StevieWonders
November 28th, 2019, 07:41
Hi. I am a fairly new member to this site. I have been to Bangkok many times on business, and arrive on 28th for 5 nights. I have meets organised via the web, but would really like to meet other members to chat and explore the go go bars! I am into twinks types so not interested in Tawan or Moonlight!Where is "Moonlight"? I can't locate it on a map?

Smiles
November 28th, 2019, 10:41
" ... are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum? ... "Of course we are allowed. I know a thousand farangs here who look absolutely hilarious ... and don't know it. What's wrong with you? In my opinion the best kind of physical comedy in this neck of the woods. One of my best friends wears socks with sandals.

frequent
November 28th, 2019, 11:32
Of course we are allowed. I know a thousand farangs here who look absolutely hilarious ... and don't know it. What's wrong with you? In my opinion the best kind of physical comedy in this neck of the woods. One of my best friends wears socks with sandals.Malcolm Muggeridge maintained that humour lies in the disparity between human aspirations and human performance, as I think I remarked earlier, so socks with sandals and so forth are a good example. Long-sleeved shirts with shorts are almost equally risible

However I suspect that he's actually being critical of one of his Forum heroes who's recently taken to using ad hominems such as "intoxicated dowager" and "childish 70+ year old" but then again, perhaps not

Nirish guy
November 28th, 2019, 15:46
I know that it isn't what Andaman meant but are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum?

Why not, we make ever other kind of one it seems ! Enough with the PC BS surely, we get it everywhere else, surely here we're all adult enough to "cope" with others slants and jibes like big boys ( ohhh shit, is that sizest !!? ;-)

gerefan2
November 28th, 2019, 16:32
Hi. I am a fairly new member to this site. I have been to Bangkok many times on business, and arrive on 28th for 5 nights. I have meets organised via the web, but would really like to meet other members to chat and explore the go go bars! I am into twinks types so not interested in Tawan or Moonlight!

Have you tried frequent? He is allegedly in Bangkok and often short of human company!

arsenal
November 28th, 2019, 16:44
Impossible to imagine why. He'd be first on my party list.

bkkguy
November 28th, 2019, 18:30
surely here we're all adult enough to "cope" with others slants and jibes like big boys

I don't know about big boys but there does seem to be more than a few big girl's blouses around :)

christianpfc
November 30th, 2019, 17:01
I second the recommendation for orgy at Sauna Mania (I have been three times) and R3 (I haven't been for years). Details from a recent visit and entry prices here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/11/gay-activities-oct-2019-update-on-sauna.html

Now three entry prices:
280 (written as สองร้อยแปดสิบ=two hundred eighty) for Thai (price list doesn’t state nationality, but I tried reading it out to cashier to get in for the Thai price, and a Farang friend who can read Thai tried on another day, and both us were told this price is only for Thai nationals).
420 for Foreigners.
2000 (sic!) for over 50 years olds (Thai or foreigner).

And changed show times, now Mania Fri 20:30, R3 Sat Sun 20:30 show.