PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to Gay scene in Pattaya, or Thailand

easyM
November 21st, 2019, 12:38
Can I ask anyone for advice, and sure I will get plenty. Ive come out of a 15 year relationship with a guy he was 21 went we got together, and now hes 36....good guy, and working outside of Pattaya. But time has taken its toll, and the have drifted apart. I live in the UK, and frequently pop to thailand every 3 months, previously to be with him. It seems that I have not seen the change in Thailand whereas I used to pay 10,000-12,000 baht a month if they want you they want £25,000-30,000 month starting at. Its too late to back to the past, but Pattaya has really changed I have not been on the scene for years as you can see....any advice welcome Its all far more commercial than I thought. Yes, OK call me 'naive' but hey we all make mistakes.

Oliver2
November 21st, 2019, 14:06
I'm sending you a private message.

Moses
November 21st, 2019, 15:13
I'm sending you a private message.

Newcomers can't receive PMs. They starting to receive PM after "5 posts on forum" or "after one month and 3 posts" (after earliest event of both)

Manforallseasons
November 21st, 2019, 16:25
Not quite sure what the op’s question is.

easyM
November 21st, 2019, 20:45
Happy to hear from you privately if you wish..thanks M

Oliver2
November 21st, 2019, 21:08
He's asking for advice and support. Like many of us, he has found a LTR difficult and, in his case, its ending has been traumatic as it certainly would be for me. He seems to require someone to talk to, someone who has had similar experiences or at least has some understanding of the tribulations of such relationships. I suspect there are other posters who could help; I'd like to try but wouldn't consider writing about my experiences on a public forum.

Perhaps he could make five anodyne postings to win his spurs and then return to the subject at hand? Why not some postings about favourite restaurants or bars? And then perhaps we could chat.

Oliver2
November 21st, 2019, 21:11
OK... I have it. I'll be in touch.

francois
November 21st, 2019, 23:48
It seems that I have not seen the change in Thailand whereas I used to pay 10,000-12,000 baht a month if they want you they want £25,000-30,000 month starting at. .

Can you explain what you paid for 10,000-12,000 Baht and now they want 25,000 pounds? Confusing.

easyM
November 22nd, 2019, 00:56
Sorry Francois for confusing you....but a type for the currency - should have been Thai Baht and not british pounds if that help. My mistake. M

francois
November 22nd, 2019, 12:29
easyM, Ok, I understand now that you made a typo.
I believe you are saying that a monthly payment to a boyfriend is now more than twice as much as when you first arrived some years ago?
Actually probably a lot more considering the value of most currencies have declined against the Baht over the past years.

dinagam
November 22nd, 2019, 12:45
One should read Chinese Whispers by snotface.

frequent
November 22nd, 2019, 13:31
I believe you are saying that a monthly payment to a boyfriend is now more than twice as much as when you first arrived some years ago? Actually probably a lot more considering the value of most currencies have declined against the Baht over the past years.But he's only using baht figures. I was thinking just the other day that in baht terms I'm paying my regulars now exactly the same rate I was paying my regulars 10 - 15 years ago

BOY69
November 23rd, 2019, 03:15
"monthly payment to a boyfriend"

It's beyond me how monthly payment to a boy can be considered "boyfriend" , Isn't Suggar daddy the correct definition for this ?

Oliver2
November 23rd, 2019, 15:52
My father paid my mother a monthly stipend for looking after the children and the house. Most marriages until quite recently depended on similar arrangements.

frequent
November 23rd, 2019, 22:10
My father paid my mother a monthly stipend for looking after the children and the house. Most marriages until quite recently depended on similar arrangements.Are you referring to the practice of the husband giving his wife "the housekeeping money"? That's hardly what's generally meant by "stipend" and no equivalent to some sodomite giving out a "monthly allowance" to spend how the catamite wishes

arsenal
November 24th, 2019, 01:54
frequent wrote.
"Are you referring to the practice of the husband giving his wife "the housekeeping money"? That's hardly what's generally meant by "stipend" and no equivalent to some sodomite giving out a "monthly allowance" to send how the catamite wishes"

And.

"I write for the elite"