PDA

View Full Version : looking for a male massage at Koh Chang

helium
November 15th, 2019, 12:03
Hi does anyone knows a massage place with male masseurs on Koh Chang island?
Thanks

frequent
November 15th, 2019, 15:19
Hi does anyone knows a massage place with male masseurs on Koh Chang island?It’s either Koh Chang or Elephant Island - Koh = Island. It’s definitely not “Koh Chang Island”

Jellybean
November 15th, 2019, 23:06
Welcome to the forum, helium.

The first link in the Similar Threads at the bottom of your OP takes us to a new topic created on August 5th, 2012 asking a similar question, but there were no replies. So, based on past experience, I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for any useful info’, but you never know. :)

Hello,

Sorry for my english is poor,

I'm on vacation for a month to Koh Samui and islands.

I'm looking for a real cheap male massage that moves at home. I'm not looking for sex,
I've got no need that he is handsome and young. Just good masseur

i leaving near Choeng Mon Beach
I have tested several gay lounge of the island. Rates are very expensive for me and not always good masseurs.

If a menber know a masseur independent, sent their number on private message.

Thank you very much for your help

flo :newb:

A search of tripadvisor showed another similar question posted 9 years ago:

Gayfriendly massage-places

9 years ago

Are there some 'gayfriendly' massage-place on Koh Chang (means
at least male masseurs) Thank you <Kurt

But that produced only one disappointing reply:

Not as far as I know. The only male masseur I know is in Trat and blind.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580110-i9814-k3373080-Gayfriendly_massage_places-Ko_Chang_Trat_Province.html

From memory, I don’t recall reading any posts on Sawatdee about Koh Chang other than praising their beautiful beaches and recommending members take their own companion(s) if looking for hanky-panky. Whether that remains true today, I cannot say for sure.

It does however remind me of the time, many years ago, when I took a paid companion from a 'Soi Twilight' go-go bar to Phuket (Why? I hear some members ask. God alone knows!) and that turned out to be an unmitigated disaster. But we are getting off topic, so I’ll say no more other than to advise you to make sure your new friend meets all your requirements if you decide to take a paid companion with you. Good luck!

Smiles
November 16th, 2019, 02:05
There are two Koh Chang(s) in Thailand. Kho Chang #1, an island off the coast of Trat Province.
Kho Chang #2, an island off the coast of Ranong Province.

Each of these island are very far apart.
#1 floats in the Gulf of Thailand (a 4 or 5 hours drive from Pattaya very close to the border with Cambodia.)
#2 is in the Andaman Sea a very long drive from Bangkok or Pattaya on the Phuket highway.

Probably Koh Chang (#1) would be the best choice regarding male massages as the island has one rather large town (Kai Bae Beach ) where normally you can find anything you want along those lines. Though I doubt there are actual 'gay' massage joints. But this it TiT, so you never know.

I've never been to #2 but it's mostly resorts and beaches as far as I know. You'll have to hunt around on that one.