PDA

View Full Version : Boyztown drinks prices will hit 500b...

dinagam
November 11th, 2019, 12:26
Well, that's the prediction of the owner of Nice Boy Bar when I had a little chat with him about a week ago. He did not mention the working of the Boyztown cartels, but it could happen if his bar was closed for good.
Without his bar, Winner and Power Boys, and the other drinking bars in Sunee Plaza would not be able to draw the customer base for sustainable operations.
He was proud of his bar because he ran it well, from taking good care of his boys and staff by providing food and shelter. He proudly claimed that his bar was more comfortable than most of the bars in Boyztown, from the comfortable sofas to the good air conditioning, so much so that all of his newly acquired boys were seen huddled together on the stage for want of warmth, while the jolly veterans were busy wanking away to some regular customers. In contrast the air-conditioning at Cupidol was simply inadequate from the customer's perspective, ditto the ubiquitous stools at BoyzBoyzBoyz.
I hope we can help with the bars of Sunee Plaza with our continuing support and patronage.

frequent
November 11th, 2019, 13:04
Well, that's the prediction of the owner of Nice Boy Bar when I had a little chat with him about a week ago ... I hope we can help with the bars of Sunee Plaza with our continuing support and patronage.I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of 500 baht drinks

arsenal
November 11th, 2019, 13:21
I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of Nice Boys.

Manforallseasons
November 11th, 2019, 13:34
He was proud of his bar because he ran it well, from taking good care of his boys and staff by providing food and shelter. He proudly claimed that his bar was more comfortable than most of the bars in Boyztown, from the comfortable sofas to the good air conditioning, so much so that all of his newly acquired boys were seen huddled together on the stage for want of warmth

“Newly acquired” I thought that 3 years ago....Lol

Wolzek
November 11th, 2019, 14:55
Agree. The boss of Nice boys does a great job and provides the most fun bar in Pattaya. Agree also that the bars of Sunee deserves our support.

michaelx1992
November 12th, 2019, 00:30
Last month, they had 4 new straight boys and a new gay boy (new compared to June this year), though none of them appealed to me.

Beer does take good care of his guys. They get free food, free haircuts, blood tests,. but no shelter afaik.

It is also necessary because he solely relies on word of mouth to attract new guys.
That is why all the boys seem to come from the same places (Potharam, Nakhon Sawan, Chiang Rai, ..).

I spoke with M, one of the veterans, and he claimed that while he had 4 to 5 offs every week two years ago, nowadays he averages that number in the month, and that goes for all the boys.
Less money coming in means less bragging on facebook about newly acquired wealth means less 'fresh' meat' enticed to work at the bar..
Even though it's probably the most popular bar of Sunee plaza, they also had a rather low 'low season'.

It's a bar that is unique in the world and they certainly deserve our support.

dab69
November 12th, 2019, 07:12
did Dragon go under?
Was there last August and only saw the sign lit up once along a very darkened soi.
It just looked so surreal.

Manforallseasons
November 12th, 2019, 07:52
Last month, they had 4 new straight boys.

Beer does take good care of his guys. They get free food, free haircuts, blood tests,. but no shelter afaik.

It is also necessary because he solely relies on word of mouth to attract new guys.
That is why all the boys seem to come from the same places (Potharam, Nakhon Sawan, Chiang Rai, ..)..

I know a few of the boys well, they pay for their own haircuts, the owner does have some of the boys stay at his house, it would be nice to know that the boys are blood tested and perhaps some are but I have never been told anything about that and yes it is a very unique place.

dinagam
November 12th, 2019, 08:04
did Dragon go under?
Was there last August and only saw the sign lit up once along a very darkened soi.
It just looked so surreal.

I'm afraid that Dragon 789 is no more. When I last dropped by about two months ago with the intention of showering with my regular guy, the place was practically closed with the exception of Noy who was manning the bar downstairs, quietly engaging a falang customer. Alas, a fond wish went unfulfilled.

arsenal
November 12th, 2019, 08:08
Nice Boys also often have 'specials, just like a restaurant. A boy who works there for perhaps only one or two nights and then disappears. Some of those boys have been wonderful offs.

Moggy
November 12th, 2019, 12:49
So is Pattaya really that quiet when I message Pun at Sansuk he tells me its very busy which is the wrong thing to tell me as I prefer to wait until its quiet I am trying to decide if to come late January or wait till late February, your opinion will help me decide.

Manforallseasons
November 12th, 2019, 13:39
So is Pattaya really that quiet when I message Pun at Sansuk he tells me its very busy which is the wrong thing to tell me as I prefer to wait until its quiet I am trying to decide if to come late January or wait till late February, your opinion will help me decide.

Yes

frequent
November 12th, 2019, 14:03
Nice Boys also often have 'specials, just like a restaurant.Buy one, get one free?

michaelx1992
November 12th, 2019, 14:15
I it would be nice to know that the boys are blood tested and perhaps some are but I have never been told anything about that

Last time, two boys had plasters on their arms.
Mr. James told me that Beer organized a blood test and that it's mandatory for the regular boys. However, I didn't check it with Beer or any of the other guys. They might as well have injected yaabaa or so :)

dinagam
November 12th, 2019, 15:30
However, I didn't check it with Beer or any of the other guys. They might as well have injected yaabaa or so :)

I would like to give Beer the benefit of the doubt as regards to his boys being regularly tested at a designated place, hopefully at no extra cost to him and the boys, but with a high turnover of boys and other factors, customers should not be complacent.
It took me by surprise when he as matter of fact derided the presumably disease - infested Cambodian and Laotian guys working in Jomtian complex and Boyztown. Whatever his motive is, the onus is for the customer to remain sober and to do a methodical inspection of his potential off within reasons.

Smiles
November 12th, 2019, 20:32
I would like to give Beer the benefit of the doubt as regards to his boys being regularly tested at a designated place, hopefully at no extra cost to him and the boys, but with a high turnover of boys and other factors, customers should not be complacent.
It took me by surprise when he as matter of fact derided the presumably disease - infested Cambodian and Laotian guys working in Jomtian complex and Boyztown. Whatever his motive is, the onus is for the customer to remain sober and to do a methodical inspection of his potential off within reasons.Wow ... how downright Trumpian. Fake news?

sglad
November 12th, 2019, 22:27
I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of 500 baht drinks

In your case it will only ever remain a thought and never an experience.

gerefan2
November 12th, 2019, 22:33
It took me by surprise when he as matter of fact derided the presumably disease - infested Cambodian and Laotian guys working in Jomtian complex and Boyztown.

floccinaucinihilipilification...even in Thailand

frequent
November 13th, 2019, 06:56
In your case it will only ever remain a thought and never an experience.”In casu tuo semper manere non timebat et hominem non modo per experientiam”. Straight after getting the boys to declaim the Latin first declension using Mensa as an example - in that self-same Houston classroom which for you was an experience and now remains a thought - I offered up your commentary in English to see how quickly they could render it in Latin. That was after I had given a potted history of your life after leaving school

dab69
November 13th, 2019, 08:12
Figuring that blood tests for the boys means here's the address and number where they have a "free STD clinic."

Manforallseasons
November 13th, 2019, 10:05
I remember years ago the Frenchman who owned Kaos (Sunee GoGo) often complained about the boys doing yaba, I noticed that a pharmacy near Sunee sold inexpensive urine test kits to check for yaba use, I mention this to the Frenchman who replied if I told the boys to take the test I’de have no boys.

arsenal
November 13th, 2019, 23:16
It's naive to deny that by using the services of a go go bar you're fueling the yaba habit just as it's futile to not accept that by posting anything at all here you're fueling the troll.

latintopxxx
November 14th, 2019, 02:15
so sick of this all pervading guilt that affects western peopl
...no palm oil because all the monkeys are dying
...no oil because the planet is burning up
...no sugar because we all fat
...no gluten because...oh there must be something
...no meat because animals have rights
...no gogos because it fuels drugs
...what next...no french cause they are annoying

Nirish guy
November 14th, 2019, 05:21
To be fair ......that last one....... :-)

arsenal
November 16th, 2019, 07:38
I don't feel guilty. It's up to them how they spend their money.

As for the French. Well any nation that can invent Gateaix St Honore and bouillabasse can't be all bad.

dinagam
November 16th, 2019, 08:55
I don't feel guilty. It's up to them how they spend their money.

As for the French. Well any nation that can invent Gateaix St Honore and bouillabasse can't be all bad.

What a sinful delight!

francois
November 16th, 2019, 17:50

I prepare an excellent bouillabaisse but the ingredients are not to be readily found in Thailand; sad. :(

latintopxxx
November 17th, 2019, 01:24
the people that currently inhabit it France did NOT create all that beauty, the to die for food, the fabulous architecture...the original creators were banished to a land far far away...been replaced by the current rude lot

arsenal
November 17th, 2019, 05:52
Legend has it that the guillotine was invented to test the crustiness of the bakers baguette. If the required standard was not attained the baker was denied the cheese course at lunch or dinner.

French bread is baked twice a day as it goes stale very quickly.

dab69
November 17th, 2019, 07:03
cheese course- count me in!

arsenal
November 17th, 2019, 12:21
https://www.finedininglovers.com/article/baguette-z-26-things-know-about-french-bread

Impulse
November 17th, 2019, 18:03
I bought a drink for me and one for a dancer at dream boys last night and they both came to 500 baht. I don’t think a drink will go over 300 baht anytime soon.

dinagam
November 17th, 2019, 18:25
Standard drinks at BoyzBoyzBoyz cost 350b. Cocktails cost more. However soft drinks at Castro Show Bar are rather cheap and cheaper still if taken on the terrace.

gerefan2
November 17th, 2019, 20:10
I bought a drink for me and one for a dancer at dream boys last night and they both came to 500 baht. I don’t think a drink will go over 300 baht anytime soon.

Quite. Apart from the misleading attention grabbing headline the OP has said exactly nothing about his prediction of 500 baht drinks. In fact he has just pointed out, in the post above, that they are only 350... even in BBB.

neddy3
November 18th, 2019, 12:55

That is still a steep price for a Pattaya bar without any entertainment.

The falling exchange rate for Western currencies is making these drinks seem even more expensive.

dinagam
November 18th, 2019, 13:12
Quite. Apart from the misleading attention grabbing headline the OP has said exactly nothing about his prediction of 500 baht drinks.

Please stay sober and try to read the post #1 again.
Don't be a drama Queen!

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 13:39
neddy3. Dreamboys does have a show featuring full nudity.

gerefan2. dinagam wasn't suggesting the price was at 500 baht or even he believed it would reach it anytime soon. Merely repeating what he'd been told by the demi God * like owner of Nice Boys.

*a demi God in terms of go go bar ownership. To me at least.

dinagam
November 18th, 2019, 13:53
neddy3. Dreamboys does have a show featuring full nudity.

No more shows at Dreamboys when I entered about two weeks ago, so I missed the bath scene. Upon seeing the disappointed look on my face one of the staff suggested to organise a private bathroom session with him and another lad, but I was not ready for a 3some. I hope they are getting more customers now in order to resume the shows.

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 14:12
My apologies for incorrect information. But actually I'm quite pleased as it often got in the way of looking at the boys.

bucknaway
November 21st, 2019, 06:16
I'm planning my vacations for 2020. My 2 main spots to visit are Brazil and Thailand. I just returned from a 9 day exploratory trip to Brazil.

Comparing gay fun between the 2, Brazil wins in quality, Thailand wins in quantity. On paid sex the guys are asking on average $35. Many will settle for $24 USD. The guys iv met averaged 8" or more... Often more. We're at least 21yo and sex was great. Only 1 guy was a dud but he was free.

Sitting in a sauna watching a drag and stripper bar, I had one hand on my $4usd beer and one hand holding the cock of the GP guy who was drinking a $2 beer I bought him.

I think about the $15usd beers in Thailand and the 2000 baht tips I'm hearing about and I'm wondering if I need to spend more time in Brazil and less in Thailand till the bars regain some sanity in prices.

frequent
November 21st, 2019, 07:22
I think about the $15usd beers in Thailand and the 2000 baht tips I'm hearing about and I'm wondering if I need to spend more time in Brazil and less in Thailand till the bars regain some sanity in prices.You'll be spending a long time in Brazil

dab69
November 21st, 2019, 07:56
No more shows at Dreamboys when I entered about two weeks ago, so I missed the bath scene. Upon seeing the disappointed look on my face one of the staff suggested to organise a private bathroom session with him and another lad, but I was not ready for a 3some. I hope they are getting more customers now in order to resume the shows.
I would rather they skip the show (with guys at the end running around fleecing the customers for tips) and just watch the guys hang out in their underwear

francois
November 21st, 2019, 09:40
Fleecing the customers for tips is a bit of hyperbole. Many customers enjoy the show and willing give tips to the performers to show their appreciation.

dinagam
November 21st, 2019, 11:20
In most instances I've enjoyed the shows including the naked lads, and didn't mind greeting one or two, but on one occasion in Dreamboys Pattaya I had to recoil when a phalanx of cocks cornered me in my seat for a fondle and a tip. Thinking of it still gives me slight palpitations.

Smiles
November 21st, 2019, 11:56
" ... a phalanx of cocks cornered me ... "Excellent! Even Socrates would have approved.

neddy3
November 22nd, 2019, 05:42
After the DreamBoys show, I was often surrounded by a phalanx of cocks. It was great.
Their owners knew that I had a pocketful of twenties.
Miss it.

frequent
November 22nd, 2019, 07:28
After the DreamBoys show, I was often surrounded by a phalanx of cocks. It was great. Their owners knew that I had a pocketful of twenties.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXj9G6QF3Eg

dab69
November 22nd, 2019, 08:03
After the DreamBoys show, I was often surrounded by a phalanx of cocks. It was great.
Their owners knew that I had a pocketful of twenties.
Miss it.

Ooooh 20's.
They gave me change for 1000 in 100's.
Couple boys came around 2x,

neddy3
November 22nd, 2019, 08:13
A couple of boys would have been so glad that you were there!

pong
November 29th, 2019, 08:10
EUR is also way down to the THB. Having just arrived back to Or. Q:
spread it out and fly when that Ryan offers its black friday (well, uh, thats today) 9,99 flites to Barcelona and hit the saunaś there-incl. Thermos with hot Latino (brazil etc.) MBs for 50 for a quickie=lower as that 2000 now that gets quoted in the tourist alms in BKK, where BTW drink prices have already hit the 500 mark. Remember when that did it for the job and drinks were 100? And nothing of that tipping for just sitting with you.
Got a long talk in that sauna with veterans and they all claimed: NOT Brasil. COLOMBIA is the country to go look for, use the apps and dont pay-a nice steak dinner together, rpiced at say 20 US$ or EUR is enough for a night to remember. No personal experience though.
Cannot withstand those ASEANs myself and then the answer is easy: those prices are the inflated by way of those cutey Chinese girls flocking into the hitherto gay places in touristy=BKK, so: go out of that and visit the Thai places. 500 for massage=the house, 1000 tip for the guy and thats all. Full and good service included and you can choose your guy. Besides Thai a lot of Burmese and also some Khmer or Lao, avoid the VNese if there for now.
Even though Indonesia sadly seems also to clamp down on gays, Bali/Kuta beach , or rather a bit upward from there also still offers plenty of wlling guys for around 20US in local rupiah. What you may save by going PHillippine you loose on much higher airfare. Lots of drama included there too in the price.

pong
November 29th, 2019, 08:12
sorry, this was meant to be in the ´where to go next´ thread just under, got misled by seeking for that BRasil story, if someone can get to move it, do so, I am unable here.