PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Sauna in Bangkok?

CambodiaVisitor
November 6th, 2019, 23:43
Has anyone stayed at Babylon lately? Has anything changed over the past few years? I heard they were doing some construction on a downstairs play area. Is this finished and open now?

arsenal
November 7th, 2019, 15:13
You should send a pm to lonelyfrequent. He lives in Bangkok and is a goldmine of tips and tricks on life there.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/member.php?909-frequent

frequent
November 7th, 2019, 15:30
You should send a pm to lonelyfrequent. He lives in Bangkok and is a goldmine of tips and tricks on life there.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/member.php?909-frequentNow now arsenal it’s unkind of you to troll the innocent. Only recently you and gerefan2 “liked” a post of sglad’s reminding everyone that not only do I not live in Thailand, it is a country I have never visited

arsenal
November 7th, 2019, 15:56
Well a 'like', like voting goes to the whole package but if you're interested it was for the "Lucky them" part.

As I have mentioned several times before if your memory recalls, I do believe you live in Bangkok but absolutely don't care.

latintopxxx
November 7th, 2019, 16:08
already totally bored

frequent
November 7th, 2019, 16:17
Well a 'like', like voting goes to the whole package but if you're interested it was for the "Lucky them" part.

As I have mentioned several times before if your memory recalls, I do believe you live in Bangkok but absolutely don't care.Apposite

Oliver2
November 7th, 2019, 16:42
The Babylon is still the best sauna I've ever visited although the number of cute Thai guys has declined in sync with my physical attractiveness over the past twenty-five years.
I assume that the "play area" to which CambodiaVisitor refers is the one in the adjoining building to the main area which is open from 1700 onwards. It has been there a lot longer than five years. I was there in late September and was not aware of any on-going work.
Babylon is still the only reason why I spend a day in Bangkok before I meet -up with P and so I still recommend it. Decent food, too.

bluesky
November 9th, 2019, 16:37
im a syr8 guy , but so so curious to visit babylon , please help me out , when to go and how to

sglad
November 12th, 2019, 22:12
Babylon is still the only reason why I spend a day in Bangkok before I meet -up with P and so I still recommend it.

Out of curiosity, which saunas does Pèe go to when you're not around? I hear the Thai-for-Thai ones are pretty hedonistic.

Nirish guy
November 13th, 2019, 04:07
im a syr8 guy , but so so curious to visit babylon , please help me out , when to go and how to

So, you every think that with the name Sawatdee GAY Thailand that you just might be on the wrong board perhaps ......But hey go to babylon, why not, as hey we've all fucked enough Str8 guys to know it's all just nonsense anyways and you all love a bit of cock when your other so called str8 mates aren't around .,,,,ps your other str8 mates like cock too just in case you don't know ! :-)

arsenal
November 13th, 2019, 12:46
I've met sooo many 'straight' western guys who spend all their money in Nana Plaza and Pattaya enjoying the services of ladyboys. Their denial about their sexuality is a mastery of the human mind.

frequent
November 13th, 2019, 14:55
I've met sooo many 'straight' western guys who spend all their money in Nana Plaza and Pattaya enjoying the services of ladyboys. Their denial about their sexuality is a mastery of the human mind.No more unusual than elderly faggots insisting that “their” boys are straight

arsenal
November 13th, 2019, 15:35
:cool:

latintopxxx
November 14th, 2019, 02:10
dunno why we insist on forcing people into narrow definitions

Nirish guy
November 14th, 2019, 05:20
Totally agree - just like those people who insist on coming on to gay message boards but yet insisting they're really not gay you know - when it's all totally unnecessary - as we all know they ARE of course.

christianpfc
November 14th, 2019, 17:08
This post is a reminder that I didn't have my annual visit to Babylon Sauna yet (my room in Bangkok is in 10 minutes walking distance). But considering the customer base I saw there the last years, I might stretch that to visiting every other year.

latintopxxx
November 15th, 2019, 01:55
christian u need to be patient...