PDA

View Full Version : Farang Guides?

August 7th, 2006, 02:16
Any farangs in Pattaya hire themselves out daily as guides?

What would you charge? Must be a market for this - i have a huge list of places to visit that people have reviewed on here and it would save me hours of searching and being led astray lol

White shoes not compulsory.

August 7th, 2006, 02:32
Any farangs in Pattaya hire themselves out daily as guides?Make sure you check their Work Permit

August 7th, 2006, 06:38
Oh I thought you were offering yourself as a farang go go boy... we are in sore need of good GWM fuck shows. I'll pay 200 bh to watch a GWM like you fuck another...

August 7th, 2006, 06:41
Oh I thought you were offering yourself as a farang go go boy... we are in sore need of good GWM fuck shows. I'll pay 200 bh to watch a GWM like you fuck another...

Come to my loom - can watch for free - xie xie!

August 7th, 2006, 07:56
Just stay at Monty's and he can tell you everywhere to go. He's one of the friendliest innkeepers I've ever met. I've never stayed at Howard's but I hear Punya is just as helpful. It doesn't take long to figure Pattaya out. Depending on when you come, you can join me for a night out, no charge.

HWT

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2006, 08:19
When I used to drink at Cafe Royale, I heard Ian McKnight arrange a car for the day

for guests to go sight seeing. Cannot remember the cost but 2000 baht might have been the half day charge.

I remember that one of the guests did a full day trip with several guys and including lunch was about 1000baht each

Suggest that you also include english speaking (thai) taxi drivers, there are a number around.

Here is a great business opportunity for a farang that might have a car and an english speaking BF

Dodger
August 7th, 2006, 18:24
Oogleman...

You should definitely stop in at Memories Cafe (Soi Sunee) early in your trip. The guys who operate Memories ( 1 Thai - 2 Americans) are always extremely helpful to newcomers.

Memories has become a popular meeting place for both expats and members of our forum during their holidays, and you will find yourself in the warm company of plenty of guys who will help you get familiar with the terrain.

Tell them Vic sent you.

BTW...I'll be hanging around there myself from later September till mid-November. In your in town...just stop in.

mai pen rai

August 8th, 2006, 00:55
hey doger,

do you ever read your private messages? :cyclopsani:
would be very nice to hear from you.
MaX

August 8th, 2006, 01:53
DELETED

August 8th, 2006, 03:11
Thanks guys - i will be taking 2 of you up on your offers - very kind!