PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

dab69
October 31st, 2019, 22:30
Happy Halloween to. all the forum
. As Halloween is currently being celebrated as I type it's not too late to conjure up a costume
and hit the bars and post pics of boys in/out of costume.

Nice Boys has a theme: "Return From The Dead"
Stop by and tip the cute waiter.

Captain Swing
November 1st, 2019, 03:49
Happy Halloween to. all the forum

Nice Boys has a theme: "Return From The Dead"

How kind of them to choose a theme honoring their clientele.

sglad
November 1st, 2019, 09:09
The good thing about Halloween in Pattaya is that the farangs there need not invest much money in scary costumes and make up - they can just go as they are.

Manforallseasons
November 1st, 2019, 11:28
The good thing about Halloween in Pattaya is that the farangs there need not invest much money in scary costumes and make up - they can just go as they are.

The thing about Halloween is it brings out the trolls.

Captain Swing
November 1st, 2019, 11:45
The thing about Halloween is it brings out the trolls.

Not really. You're here everyday, day in, day out, Halloween or not.

dinagam
November 1st, 2019, 11:59
Not really. You're here everyday, day in, day out, Halloween or not.

Indeed. I saw that avatar at the Venue superb Halloween show yesterday evening.

riverdee
November 2nd, 2019, 02:19
my first visit to pattaya 2010 was October time which included Halloween and the bars around Sunnee were fantastic always visited same time every year until now and so sad to see the difference from then till now..........

arsenal
November 2nd, 2019, 05:44
There's no denying the decline has been marked. For me, the biggest thing is that there is never a shortage of boys to work in the bars. Only a shortage of customers..

Oliver2
November 2nd, 2019, 15:44
Sadly true. But it's no coincidence that the decline in customers has coincided with an increase in venues. In 1995, Boyztown venues (of which there were about ten I can remember) were packed and the gay hotels full. But there was no Sunee and only a handful of gay bars scattered throughout Pattaya so gay visitors had a smaller choice than today. Ten years later, Jomtien was popular for its gay beach, not its gay bars. How many are there now? Twenty plus? Then there is the increase in gay massage joints. I recall only one pre 2000, in north Pattaya.Had the remaining Sunee bars and the Complex ones been operational it's likely that BBB and Cockpit would not have been so popular.

As far as Bangkok is concerned, I suspect that the Chinese influx means that attendance at gay bars(at least go-go) is not all that different from my first visit in 1997. I recall go-go bars both there and in Pattaya that had few punters even then.

Yes, the numbers are down, particularly of European visitors, but I agree that the number of guys servicing them has remained much the same, even if a high percentage aren't Thai.And there are financial and cultural explanations for that change, particularly the impact of birth control on rural families.

arsenal
November 2nd, 2019, 16:42
And it's not like the boys available are unattractive. There's plenty of gorgeous male flesh about in all three areas. Back soon. Can't fucking wait.