PDA

View Full Version : Up2 hair

Patanawet
October 29th, 2019, 12:36
I have tried this on another forum bit with no luck.
'Does anyone know what has happened to Luk at up2 hair?
His salon closed at the start of this month, shortly after the closure of Purple Dragon next door.
I have used Luck and earlier his brother Gun since Amnuay closed his Summer Rain Salon some years ago.
I'd love to know where Luk is working now.'
Anyone know? Thanks.

frequent
October 29th, 2019, 12:57
I have tried this on another forum bit with no luck. Does anyone know what has happened to Luk at up2 hair?He's set himself up as a sole trader somewhere far away from Silom/Charn Issara Tower. I heard it was Thonburi-side but have no further information. Up2 as a business has closed

Smiles
October 30th, 2019, 12:01
I thought you are in Houston and never been in Thailand? Hey ... I can't think of anything better to post today.

frequent
October 30th, 2019, 12:28
I thought you are in Houston and never been in Thailand? Hey ... I can't think of anything better to post today.

Patanawet
November 14th, 2019, 14:09
To answer my own question a bit, I'm told that Luk hasn't been answering his mobile for a while. He is now working in a salon (don't know if his own or another's) on Rama 2 wherever that is.
His cute Cambodian co-worker started this week at Cutey Beauty.

Patanawet
November 15th, 2019, 01:24
His cute Cambodian co-worker started this week at Cutey Beauty.

Sorry, I should have written Burmese co-worker.

frequent
November 15th, 2019, 15:15
Sorry, I should have written Burmese co-worker.I wonder if that’s the same Burmese who gave me a hand job in the Up2 back room while I was getting a facial. The general level of cuteness and beauty could certainly do with a lift at Cutey & Beauty, although whoever chooses the music gets my vote. “I vow to thee my country” started up just as I walked in the other day

dinagam
November 15th, 2019, 15:29
I wonder if that’s the same Burmese who gave me a hand job in the Up2 back room while I was getting a facial.

It has been mentioned even in polite society that cum can do wonders for the ageing cuticle of the face and neck.
Your spirit of adventure is exemplary. A weekly session is quite in order for those who are in their fifth decades or older.

frequent
November 15th, 2019, 17:28
Your spirit of adventure is exemplary.Noblesse oblige. I owe it to the little people to expand their horizons by writing of such things. Could I become an “Influencer”? https://sproutsocial.com/glossary/influencer/

Smiles
November 16th, 2019, 02:13
" ... Could I become an “Influencer”? ..."Only if you have had "Influenza".

Patanawet
November 16th, 2019, 14:39
I wonder if that’s the same Burmese who gave me a hand job in the Up2 back room while I was getting a facial. The general level of cuteness and beauty could certainly do with a lift at Cutey & Beauty, although whoever chooses the music gets my vote. “I vow to thee my country” started up just as I walked in the other day
All those years going to up2 and never had any idea such a service existed. Damn!

Patanawet
February 13th, 2020, 18:31
Ever since Up2 closed and I've no idea where Luk is working now, I've been using Cutey Beauty in Tanya Plaza. I always get lost amongst the golf shops there. I use a stylist (do you call them that in a 'Gentleman's Barber?) named Nicky. He is slim with a slight moustache and very little English. He is a perfectionist and it is like he's cutting each hair individually so don't take him if you're in a hurry! If he needs translations, he uses the Burmese boy who previously worked at Up2. The price of a cut there is 400 Baht. Sorry if I've been rambling but this post was to inform that Cutey Beauty will be moving to Patpong 2 in April, That should be much easier to locate -- it will be upstairs, sort of above Screw Boy close to Hot Male bar. Steps from Balcony Pub, around the corner into Patpong 2 and past Foodland supermarket in Patpong. They will be closed for part of March to effect the move and open in April. I hope in that location they'll get loads of gogo boys zhooshing up their hair for the night's 'performance'. If anybody needs a map for the new location PM, me and I'll try to remember how to use my scanner.

Patanawet
February 13th, 2020, 18:52

Patanawet
February 13th, 2020, 19:02
I've tried most boy bars in Patpong 2 but not yet Hotmail. I'm told that you can sit outside with drinks at reasonable prices. The most professional bar in my opinion is Lucky Boys and the one most fun is Freshboys (associated with Banana Room Club and Welcome Bar in Soi 4).